Skip to content

Cribbs

The Browns Board
8 6 776
  • WTF is this clown doing?

  • WTF is this clown doing?

    @baconhound said:

    WTF is this clown doing?

    I love how everyone just repeats anything the commentators say..

  • @baconhound said:

    WTF is this clown doing?

    I love how everyone just repeats anything the commentators say..

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    I love how everyone just repeats anything the commentators say..

    I'm sorry Cribbs is awesome 😒

  • I think he was being told not to field those punts unless he was right underneath them because of the rain. You think Cribbs would electively take himself out of the one part of the game that he actually has an impact.

  • I think he was being told not to field those punts unless he was right underneath them because of the rain. You think Cribbs would electively take himself out of the one part of the game that he actually has an impact.

    @bonedawg said:

    I think he was being told not to field those punts unless he was right underneath them because of the rain. You think Cribbs would electively take himself out of the one part of the game that he actually has an impact.

    Cribbs catches kickoffs 8 yards deep in the endzone and returns them to the 15 constantly I hope the coaches aren't telling him that's ok.

  • @bonedawg said:

    I think he was being told not to field those punts unless he was right underneath them because of the rain. You think Cribbs would electively take himself out of the one part of the game that he actually has an impact.

    Cribbs catches kickoffs 8 yards deep in the endzone and returns them to the 15 constantly I hope the coaches aren't telling him that's ok.

    @baconhound said:

    Cribbs catches kickoffs 8 yards deep in the endzone and returns them to the 15 constantly I hope the coaches aren't telling him that's ok.

    Yeah, he's good for that, past few games though he's actually been taking some knees.

  • @bonedawg said:

    I think he was being told not to field those punts unless he was right underneath them because of the rain. You think Cribbs would electively take himself out of the one part of the game that he actually has an impact.

    Cribbs catches kickoffs 8 yards deep in the endzone and returns them to the 15 constantly I hope the coaches aren't telling him that's ok.

    @baconhound said:

    Cribbs catches kickoffs 8 yards deep in the endzone and returns them to the 15 constantly I hope the coaches aren't telling him that's ok.

    Hard to do while averaging 30.9 ypr. I'm pretty sure the coaches are telling him to run out anything he can come out of the endzone with a head of steam.

    As for the late punts... the first was a roller so staying away from that was right. The 2nd... not a good decision... seemed to be hoping it would bound into endzone.

  • Wet field, wet ball ... let it drop.

    A+ for Cribbs today.

    Z