The Wrestler
-
Highly recommended movie, Mickey Rourke really is back with this one. It is amazing how much he has aged though, one of my all time favorite movies is The Pope of Greenwich Village and you cannot tell it is the same actor. Shows the strange world of professional wrestling and a 20 year past his prime wrestler. Plus, Marissa Tomei is really hot in this movie, even at 44.
For people wondering how I have seen some movies before wide releases:I have a friend that works at a magazine, and he gets screening copies of movies for some reason. A lot of the time I get to see them early.
-
Highly recommended movie, Mickey Rourke really is back with this one. It is amazing how much he has aged though, one of my all time favorite movies is The Pope of Greenwich Village and you cannot tell it is the same actor. Shows the strange world of professional wrestling and a 20 year past his prime wrestler. Plus, Marissa Tomei is really hot in this movie, even at 44.
For people wondering how I have seen some movies before wide releases:I have a friend that works at a magazine, and he gets screening copies of movies for some reason. A lot of the time I get to see them early.
-
Looks like a road trip to N Canton this week.
WSS
-
mz. said:
Marissa Tomei is really hot in this movie, even at 44.
I think you undersold her hotness here.

Seriously. She's the Benjamin Button of hotness.
Steve, if you ever against use the words "Marissa Tomei" and "over the hill" together in the same sentence, I'm going to wonder if you liked Milk so much because it allowed you to finally come to terms with the West Hollywood Steve you were hiding inside.
-
mz. said:
Marissa Tomei is really hot in this movie, even at 44.
I think you undersold her hotness here.

Seriously. She's the Benjamin Button of hotness.
Steve, if you ever against use the words "Marissa Tomei" and "over the hill" together in the same sentence, I'm going to wonder if you liked Milk so much because it allowed you to finally come to terms with the West Hollywood Steve you were hiding inside.
Aloysius said:
I think you undersold her hotness here.
Seriously. She's the Benjamin Button of hotness.
Steve, if you ever against use the words "Marissa Tomei" and "over the hill" together in the same sentence, I'm going to wonder if you liked Milk so much because it allowed you to finally come to terms with the West Hollywood Steve you were hiding inside.
Heh.
Hey maybe if Richard Gere had been in MILK.
But that was the whole hook, that she and Randy were past their prime for their chosen professions.
I love her and wonder where she's been.....
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login