Skip to content

Browns Vs Ravens Part 2

The Browns Board
66 23 3.3k
  • You got SEVEN points yesterday. You backed into the win. Suggs is back. With our injuries, the game might not be a blow out. I think it will be. We are in your heads. I went to the game in Cleveland last year. Browns fan support was pathetic. Enjoy your one game win streak.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 6

    @ravens-purple-rules said:

    You got SEVEN points yesterday. You backed into the win. Suggs is back. With our injuries, the game might not be a blow out. I think it will be. We are in your heads. I went to the game in Cleveland last year. Browns fan support was pathetic. Enjoy your one game win streak.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 6

    Yea we had 7 points...guess what, the chargers only had 6 so we win. It was a crap weather game both teams played like crap but we still won and im pretty sure we'd all take a 7-6 win over your ratbirds too.

    Who gives a shit if you were in Cleveland last year. This is a completely different team this year and as a matter of fact they've improved greatly since week 4. Hell we almost drove the entire field with just a minute left and could have potentially tied or won the game in your house.

    Cleveland is 2-0 in they're last 2 games at home and i expect this to be a fairly close game, but this time we get you in our house. I know one thing for damn sure, Flacco's not gonna have another big passing game with Haden in there this time around and im also gonna bet you guys dont get another 63 yd. pick 6. To be honest with ya i really wouldnt be surprised if we we beat the ratbirds by a few TD's.

    Like Bart Scott once said........CANT WAIT

  • To the ravens douches, just sayin, its gonna be a close one in c town. The ravens are playing inconsistently, and the D is hurting BIG TIME. No excuses, your D is extremely susceptible this week for the brownies( who are marginally healtier on BOTH SIDES of the ball).

    Calling this a guaranteed blowout is just ignorance and fans not appreciating the strengths of the opposing team. CLE has won 2 of their last 3 games and have momentum.

    Clevelands d has taylor back, AND haden. Both these things they didnt have when playing in BAL, and they only lost 23-16. You are a fucking idiot saying the ravens will not only outplay them, but hold them to 2 field goals? No. And also the browns arent beating BAL by 20 pts 34-14 my ass. Its gonna be close, and a defensive onslaught. Me being a homer, the browns will pull this out, and show the ravens why theyre limping right now and not the 5-2 team they think they are.

    CLE 19 BAL 17

  • I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

  • I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    @ravens-purple-rules said:

    I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    I'd rather live in Cleveland with no team, then in Baltiwhore with a Superbowl. That you can bank on.

  • @ravens-purple-rules said:

    I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    I'd rather live in Cleveland with no team, then in Baltiwhore with a Superbowl. That you can bank on.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd rather live in Cleveland with no team, then in Baltiwhore with a Superbowl. That you can bank on.

    Well, it's like you have no team. So, I guess you have your wish.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd rather live in Cleveland with no team, then in Baltiwhore with a Superbowl. That you can bank on.

    Well, it's like you have no team. So, I guess you have your wish.

    @ravens-purple-rules said:

    Well, it's like you have no team. So, I guess you have your wish.

    The Ravens are an abomination, we spawned you so have some respect for your fathers.

    The Browns will soon retake our position as the prominent team of greatness in the afc north then you guys can go back to shooting heroin,catching std's and eating crab.

  • You have not heard this from me for years.......................THE BROWNS ARE GOING TO WIN SUNDAY

  • I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    @ravens-purple-rules said:

    I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    OK dipwad, where you sitting so I can see what a Ravens troll looks like?

    FYI, you can go on StubHub and have your choice of any "sold out" NFL game in the nation. In case you didn't know, if you have a spare $2-3 grand lying around Super Bowl tickets are no problem whatsoever.

  • @ravens-purple-rules said:

    I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    OK dipwad, where you sitting so I can see what a Ravens troll looks like?

    FYI, you can go on StubHub and have your choice of any "sold out" NFL game in the nation. In case you didn't know, if you have a spare $2-3 grand lying around Super Bowl tickets are no problem whatsoever.

    @hoorta said:

    OK dipwad, where you sitting so I can see what a Ravens troll looks like?

    FYI, you can go on StubHub and have your choice of any "sold out" NFL game in the nation. In case you didn't know, if you have a spare $2-3 grand lying around Super Bowl tickets are no problem whatsoever.

    Uh this was Ticketmaster. Face value-not resale. Meaning, you cannot sell out your stadium. It was the same last year. Typical.

  • Browns games are never blacked out.

  • I think its funny coming from a ravens fan.. How does one become a ravens fan??

  • I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    @ravens-purple-rules said:

    I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    Dude your a fucking loser. A loser that happens to follow a winning team(until Sunday that is). GTFO

  • @ravens-purple-rules said:

    I love that I just bought tickets to this game on Ticketmaster. How is this game NOT sold out?

    Is Cleveland NOT able to sell out a game? That's lame. You wanted a team back so quickly, yet no support. I could have picked from more than 20 sections. Hope its not blocked out for you. I will update the scores for you if it is. See you Sunday!

    I was going Ravens 24 Browns 6. I am now going to give you a TD.

    Ravens 24

    Browns 10

    One game winning Cleveland winning streak OVER

    Dude your a fucking loser. A loser that happens to follow a winning team(until Sunday that is). GTFO

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Dude your a fucking loser. A loser that happens to follow a winning team(until Sunday that is). GTFO

    Namecalling. Classy 🙄

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    Dude your a fucking loser. A loser that happens to follow a winning team(until Sunday that is). GTFO

    Namecalling. Classy 🙄

    @factoryofsadness said:

    Namecalling. Classy 🙄

    This is a Factory of Sadness...and Class. OK, just Sadness. No class to be found.

  • I bet this tool is like the many other bandwagon fans that troll this board! Probable jumped on a winning team as a teenager just to spit in his families face and not root for the home town team. This homo is probable living nearby and has never even been to Baltimore! There are so many of these types it makes me sick. Who's your baseball team douche bag, the Yankees? Few words of advice, find another team, yours is getting old/obsolete and will get beaten Sunday! Also if you really are going to the game sunday I recommend you wear all of your ravens gear and are loud and talk shit. We all know what happens to those kind of folks at CBS, they get their ass beat. Maybe we can even get it on youtube! RAVENS PURPLE RULES gets Beat down at CBS! We'll post it right in this thread.

  • I bet this tool is like the many other bandwagon fans that troll this board! Probable jumped on a winning team as a teenager just to spit in his families face and not root for the home town team. This homo is probable living nearby and has never even been to Baltimore! There are so many of these types it makes me sick. Who's your baseball team douche bag, the Yankees? Few words of advice, find another team, yours is getting old/obsolete and will get beaten Sunday! Also if you really are going to the game sunday I recommend you wear all of your ravens gear and are loud and talk shit. We all know what happens to those kind of folks at CBS, they get their ass beat. Maybe we can even get it on youtube! RAVENS PURPLE RULES gets Beat down at CBS! We'll post it right in this thread.

    @ithika said:

    I bet this tool is like the many other bandwagon fans that troll this board! Probable jumped on a winning team as a teenager just to spit in his families face and not root for the home town team. This homo is probable living nearby and has never even been to Baltimore! There are so many of these types it makes me sick. Who's your baseball team douche bag, the Yankees? Few words of advice, find another team, yours is getting old/obsolete and will get beaten Sunday! Also if you really are going to the game sunday I recommend you wear all of your ravens gear and are loud and talk shit. We all know what happens to those kind of folks at CBS, they get their ass beat. Maybe we can even get it on youtube! RAVENS PURPLE RULES gets Beat down at CBS! We'll post it right in this thread.

    Ooohhhhhh noes an internet tough guy...

    internettoughguy.jpg

    Yeah real smart post a video. Make sure you dont ecourage it. You would spend time behind bars.

    Sure do make them smart up there. 🙄

  • First, Ravens is a stupid ass name. A crow, a carrion eater. Purple, not ugly, mcfuggly. How does anyone get behind that team? Only people who live in Murdermore know, cause I sure as hell don't. The crab sucks, the bay is polluted, and the people are fuggly.

  • First, Ravens is a stupid ass name. A crow, a carrion eater. Purple, not ugly, mcfuggly. How does anyone get behind that team? Only people who live in Murdermore know, cause I sure as hell don't. The crab sucks, the bay is polluted, and the people are fuggly.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    First, Ravens is a stupid ass name. A crow, a carrion eater. Purple, not ugly, mcfuggly. How does anyone get behind that team? Only people who live in Murdermore know, cause I sure as hell don't. The crab sucks, the bay is polluted, and the people are fuggly.

    Yeah Brown, the color of shit. Lake Erie where all the crap builds on the east side. Oh that would be... Cleveland!

  • is art moddell going to come back to Cleveland to catch the game? Oh that's right he will be watching it from his new box seat

  • is art moddell going to come back to Cleveland to catch the game? Oh that's right he will be watching it from his new box seat

    @wrrebel said:

    is art moddell going to come back to Cleveland to catch the game? Oh that's right he will be watching it from his new box seat

    umadbro.jpg?width=552&height=413