Skip to content

Clelebrity and Famous Steeler Fans

The Browns Board
34 10 2.5k
  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #17

    By the way, that little article just goes to prove the point about front running and Steelers garb being a thing of pop culture (as well as PIT news being unable to do research). Adam Sandler is a fan of the New York Yankees and the New York Jets.

  • By the way, that little article just goes to prove the point about front running and Steelers garb being a thing of pop culture (as well as PIT news being unable to do research). Adam Sandler is a fan of the New York Yankees and the New York Jets.

    Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Masters said:

    By the way, that little article just goes to prove the point about front running and Steelers garb being a thing of pop culture (as well as PIT news being unable to do research). Adam Sandler is a fan of the New York Yankees and the New York Jets.

    That reminds me of the Browns staff to do research and put together a decent team.

  • Masters said:

    By the way, that little article just goes to prove the point about front running and Steelers garb being a thing of pop culture (as well as PIT news being unable to do research). Adam Sandler is a fan of the New York Yankees and the New York Jets.

    That reminds me of the Browns staff to do research and put together a decent team.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:

    That reminds me of the Browns staff to do research and put together a decent team.

    Or Steelers fans putting together a decent message board.

  • R rr59eagle wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Who cares what "celebrities" likes or follows the Steelers ...or any Team for that matter ???.Stupid post and even a dumber article

  • Y yeahDAisafuturehofer... wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @inspecta said:

    Yeah ignore the fact your brethren just posted an article that bitch slapped (once again)

    Want to point out the obvious some more? None of us were aware that the Browns sucked ass this year.

    I'm just waiting for you to make one post that has any value whatsoever.

    I don't think it'll happen

    I will try to make a post of "value". What would you consider a post of value?

  • B BOSSY wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Boy you guys are jealous. Hey quick one, why doesn't Halle Barry live in Cleveland?

    If she was so proud she'd live there.

    I bet you see a lot of the STARS at the Steeler game today.

  • Boy you guys are jealous. Hey quick one, why doesn't Halle Barry live in Cleveland?

    If she was so proud she'd live there.

    I bet you see a lot of the STARS at the Steeler game today.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @bossy said:

    Boy you guys are jealous. Hey quick one, why doesn't Halle Barry live in Cleveland?

    If she was so proud she'd live there.

    I bet you see a lot of the STARS at the Steeler game today.

    LMFAO....So why don't any of those people on your list live in Pittsburgh?

    Yeah, movie stars live far from Hollywood, upstate Conneticutt, or Miami...

  • B BOSSY wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Most of them do have second or third home in the Burgh. Ask Keaton, Goldblum, Rush... shall I continue to make you look dumb and dumber?

  • Most of them do have second or third home in the Burgh. Ask Keaton, Goldblum, Rush... shall I continue to make you look dumb and dumber?

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @bossy said:

    Most of them do have second or third home in the Burgh. Ask Keaton, Goldblum, Rush... shall I continue to make you look dumb and dumber?

    Which one of those is a Hollywood star?

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Zombo said:

    halle-berry.JPG

    Let's see ... rocking the Dawgpound with Halle Berry...

    or

    Riding the bandwagon with Rush, Pink and Mini-Me...

    Zombo

    --Browns win again

    I am thinking Pink and Christina A... Might be pretty fun chicks to hang out with...
  • @bossy said:

    Most of them do have second or third home in the Burgh. Ask Keaton, Goldblum, Rush... shall I continue to make you look dumb and dumber?

    Which one of those is a Hollywood star?

    B BOSSY wrote on last edited by
    #27

    ever see Jurassic Park? How about Mr Mom?

    Batman, Smokey and the Bandit?

    Get real and then you can talk until then shut up. you are embarrassing your people.

    Masters said:

    Which one of those is a Hollywood star?
  • ever see Jurassic Park? How about Mr Mom?

    Batman, Smokey and the Bandit?

    Get real and then you can talk until then shut up. you are embarrassing your people.

    Masters said:

    Which one of those is a Hollywood star?
    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @bossy said:

    ever see Jurassic Park? How about Mr Mom?

    Batman, Smokey and the Bandit?

    Get real and then you can talk until then shut up. you are embarrassing your people.

    Yup, Hollywood stars 20 years ago. Shocking the point went over your head. They aren't Hollywood stars anymore.

  • B BOSSY wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Obama is the Presidential Star and that trumps anything you got.

    Man this is too easy!

  • Obama is the Presidential Star and that trumps anything you got.

    Man this is too easy!

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @bossy said:

    Obama is the Presidential Star and that trumps anything you got.

    Man this is too easy!

    Except that he's actually Bears fan dumbass!

    http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/DaBears

    You are right, it is too easy for you to make a fool of yourself.

  • BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    WOO-HOO STEELERS ,YEA

    Hey, Hi ,me again

    Not sure if this was covered on another Steelers post here on the Browns board,

    but I'm not sure what to do ,see I don't have a sister,so....

    do I just borrow one from another Steeler fan? Then treat her like she were my sister?

    or do I just go fxxk some ugly fat chick and asume now that I'm a Steelers fan we're kin?

    YEA STEELERS GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL!ME AND RUSH LIMBAUGH GOINA PARTY LIKE IT WAS 1999!

  • @bossy said:

    Obama is the Presidential Star and that trumps anything you got.

    Man this is too easy!

    Except that he's actually Bears fan dumbass!

    http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/DaBears

    You are right, it is too easy for you to make a fool of yourself.

    B BOSSY wrote on last edited by
    #32

    nice try but I'll let you hear it for yourself dimwitted one.

    http://www.truveo.com/Obama-as-Steelers-Fan/id/3666056705

    Masters said:

    Except that he's actually Bears fan dumbass!

    http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/DaBears

    You are right, it is too easy for you to make a fool of yourself.

  • nice try but I'll let you hear it for yourself dimwitted one.

    http://www.truveo.com/Obama-as-Steelers-Fan/id/3666056705

    Masters said:

    Except that he's actually Bears fan dumbass!

    http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/DaBears

    You are right, it is too easy for you to make a fool of yourself.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @bossy said:

    nice try but I'll let you hear it for yourself dimwitted one.

    http://www.truveo.com/Obama-as-Steelers-Fan/id/3666056705

    I see you listen and comprehend well (like your other thread with fox article). Campaining in Pittsburgh and interviewed by PIT news, and says he thinks of Steelers when he thinks of PIT (shocking). Says he rooted for them in the 70's, not today, not that he is a fan of them today, or his favorite team. But you take a local interview. I'll take his OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Or BOSSY, maybe you'd prefer