Skip to content

Football Gameplan's Week 9 Preview Video - Browns Vs Ravens

The Browns Board
10 8 391
  • E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #1



    Good afternoon Browns fans! Good luck this week!

    Em


  • Good afternoon Browns fans! Good luck this week!

    Em
    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @emdiggy said:

    Good afternoon Browns fans! Good luck this week!

    Em

    Nice Pick, Em Diggy!

    I hope the Browns back you up ...

    Zombo

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    A key factor that you didn't mention is that Joe Haden will be back in the game for the Browns. He missed the first meeting and the Ravens receivers had a field day. It is also possible the Browns will have Phil Taylor on the field for the first time this year....which, if he is healthy will help their D Line rotation.

    I do think you are right that the Ravens will try to run the ball down the Browns throat with Ray Rice. The Browns LBs are their weak link.

    Also, correct me if I am wrong, but is this the first game the Ravens will be without Ray Lewis and Ladarius Webb?

    Sorry, but I think you should have focused more on these personell than the x's and o's. Those diagrams were indiscernible and confusing.

  • A key factor that you didn't mention is that Joe Haden will be back in the game for the Browns. He missed the first meeting and the Ravens receivers had a field day. It is also possible the Browns will have Phil Taylor on the field for the first time this year....which, if he is healthy will help their D Line rotation.

    I do think you are right that the Ravens will try to run the ball down the Browns throat with Ray Rice. The Browns LBs are their weak link.

    Also, correct me if I am wrong, but is this the first game the Ravens will be without Ray Lewis and Ladarius Webb?

    Sorry, but I think you should have focused more on these personell than the x's and o's. Those diagrams were indiscernible and confusing.

    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @the-gipper said:

    Sorry, but I think you should have focused more on these personell than the x's and o's. Those diagrams were indiscernible and confusing.

    Second game without lewis or webb I think, but they do have suggs back now.

    I liked the diagrams, I thought they were easy enough to follow.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #5

    EM DIGGY, YOU'RE THE MAN!

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Emdiggy your losing is streak is over! Go Browns!

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Nice work



  • Good afternoon Browns fans! Good luck this week!

    Em
    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @emdiggy said:

    Good afternoon Browns fans! Good luck this week!

    Em

    EmDiggy.. your videos and analogy have come a long way.. Good job.. AND i have a boner from you predicting us to win.

  • @emdiggy said:

    Good afternoon Browns fans! Good luck this week!

    Em

    EmDiggy.. your videos and analogy have come a long way.. Good job.. AND i have a boner from you predicting us to win.

    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by halfsane
    #9

    @wrrebel said:

    EmDiggy.. your videos and analogy have come a long way.. Good job.. AND i have a boner from you predicting us to win.

    Agreed. Love the videos Em, but I went to your site and it needs some work. I couldn't find anything and when I did, it was in a foreign language. Football does not make sense there.

  • E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Thanks Gang! I appreciate that!

    As for the website itself, please excuse it as I'm one guy doing everything so I try to update the most time-efficient things first which ultimately is the YouTube Channel