Skip to content

Sean Peyton?

The Browns Board
14 10 882
  • Peyton is the biggest case that a coach could be an MVP. The fall of the Saints has been pretty incredible. I expected them to struggle, but not like this. Especially with Brees at the helm.

    I think they have given up more yards in the first 7 games than any team in NFL history.

  • yeah.. Peyton is a good coach and will be back with the Saints in all likely hood.

    Plus he has no reason to come here, we would have to throw a ton of money and power to make it enticing.. which usually doenst work out well

  • I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

    The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

    I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

    Zombo

  • My money's on Reid coming to CLE.

    Payton to Dallas makes sense. Garrett is on life support...

  • I don't know who I want as my coach, but not Reid. At all.

  • There is a 0% chance of Peyton going anywhere except the Saints next year. Brees has been blubbering all season how much he loves his coach.

  • I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

    The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

    I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

    Zombo

    Amen to that ! The Steelers have been a contendor for years because they build appropriately, not look for the saving grace within two seasons. They picked up Dwyer theree seasons ago and held him on the sideline for two seasons, slowly bringing him in, like they've done for so many others.

    I cannot stand the Steelers, especially all their band wagon fans, but have to respect their ability to build talent, create slow steady growth and the fact that they've had fewer coaches in their existence than a very large majority of teams in the NFL.

    Zombo said:

    I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

    The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

    I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

    Zombo

  • I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

    The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

    I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

    The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

    I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

    Zombo

    You going to be at Big Al's? I shall arrive a little late, but I will be there. I don't get out till tip-off, but rest assured, by the time I get across town, I will be a couple deep.

  • Zombo said:

    I don't think Truckstop Jimmy hired Joe Banner because he wants to throw money around. I think they'd much rather find the next Sean Payton than the current one.

    The one the Steelers do right is hire young coaches and keep them around for 20 years.

    I don't see us making a splash with a name coach after the season. Banner probably already has his eye on a couple young assistants around the league, should they cut bait with Shurmur.

    Zombo

    You going to be at Big Al's? I shall arrive a little late, but I will be there. I don't get out till tip-off, but rest assured, by the time I get across town, I will be a couple deep.

    @naplesbrowns420 said:

    You going to be at Big Al's? I shall arrive a little late, but I will be there. I don't get out till tip-off, but rest assured, by the time I get across town, I will be a couple deep.

    We are at Joey D's ... Airport & Immokalee.

    Z

  • @naplesbrowns420 said:

    You going to be at Big Al's? I shall arrive a little late, but I will be there. I don't get out till tip-off, but rest assured, by the time I get across town, I will be a couple deep.

    We are at Joey D's ... Airport & Immokalee.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    We are at Joey D's ... Airport & Immokalee.

    Z

    I'll be there instead. Thanks. That will give me time for an extra on the way.