Skip to content

Andrew Luck

The Browns Board
41 21 3.0k
  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    YAWN........... Vick, Akili SMith and other shit QBs had stellar records in thier day. Luck is 3 - 3, he isn't doing jack of shit.

    Wow. I knew sooner or later you'd prove you're insane. Luck is 3-3? News to me. He isn't doing jack of shit. Fhoolie, you need help. Wow. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. You're Retarded. And hateful.

  • Luck checks down more than any QB I have seen in awhile. He goes against a bunch of average teams and people go all wild. His team is offensively prepared and conditioned. They make plays against these average teams.

    Better technician than most rookie QB's, but the league will eventually force him to throw downfield and that is when problems will begin.

  • Luck is the real deal Ghoolie, just swallow your pride, geez.

  • Luck checks down more than any QB I have seen in awhile. He goes against a bunch of average teams and people go all wild. His team is offensively prepared and conditioned. They make plays against these average teams.

    Better technician than most rookie QB's, but the league will eventually force him to throw downfield and that is when problems will begin.

    @hempman said:

    Luck checks down more than any QB I have seen in awhile. He goes against a bunch of average teams and people go all wild. His team is offensively prepared and conditioned. They make plays against these average teams.

    It just goes to show how many haters are out there. Yeah, it's real ez to set nfl records. WOW. If it's that ez, how come it doesn't happen more often? Luck just got lucky?

  • I haven't watched Andrew luck really play at all this year. Didn't even know he set a record. I wouldn't go talking too much shit about him, definitely not saying weeden is better. I will give Ghoolie one thing, I'm starting to agree with the josh Cribbs opinion. What a game that was

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    I'll update it.

    Waiting... or you just going to set your hair on fire again and again? TGFR*...

    If you are going to be this insanely irrational for the next four years, you really need to pace yourself.

    ===================================

    *Thank God for Rogaine

  • I am in agreement that Andrew Luck will not be nearly as "amazing" as people make him out to be relative to the other rookie QBs. In my opinion, Tannehill has been the best QB and I'd predict that he'll be the best QB from this class.

    Think about it...

    -He has thrown over 40 passes in his last 5 games. I'd hope he'd break 300 yards as many times as he has...

    -Half the teams he's played against rank in the bottom 30% of total yards given up

    -He completed 47% against the Jags?

    It's no wonder that the only rookie QB people talk about right now is RG.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    That's the thing about ALL my opinions. I see shit before anyone else does. I don't let the media form my opinion.

    Not long ago people were celebrating HIllis big year and blasting me for calling him SHIT. which he WAS and STILL IS. What I saw was NOT an up and coming back, instead, I saw an average player on a team that nobody had films on with respect to the running game.

    I predicted accurately that in his SECOND year, because he had poor skills and could only run up the middle, teams would camp out and shit him down. What hapened? He got shut down and people here, again, opinions formed by the media, could not understand why he stink. THey blamed the HC, the play calling and the OL. It was NONE of that.... it was EXACTLY AS I SAID............. PEYTON HILLIS HAS NO ATHLETIC SKILLS THAT WOULD MAKE HIM AN NFL RB. He will be out of a job net year.

    There are NO FILMS on Luck as a pro. Head Coaches are not as smart as I am. They too listen to the media and believe they have to lay back and not get burned deep by Luck. Result/ He gets a lot of gimme passes, guys wide fucking open.

    Luck? in year two? He will be as boring and a limp as Tim Couch.

    LEt's see how he does against a real defense. THe guy is average.

    I almost missed it LMAO! NFL head coaches are not as "smart as me" come....on.....man. You may get some right some of the time but that's just crazy

  • Ghoolie is an idiot. Weve said that forever and it still holds up more true than all his BS 500 word post/rants.

  • I am in agreement that Andrew Luck will not be nearly as "amazing" as people make him out to be relative to the other rookie QBs. In my opinion, Tannehill has been the best QB and I'd predict that he'll be the best QB from this class.

    Think about it...

    -He has thrown over 40 passes in his last 5 games. I'd hope he'd break 300 yards as many times as he has...

    -Half the teams he's played against rank in the bottom 30% of total yards given up

    -He completed 47% against the Jags?

    It's no wonder that the only rookie QB people talk about right now is RG.

    @horn-of-lake-erie said:

    I am in agreement that Andrew Luck will not be nearly as "amazing" as people make him out to be relative to the other rookie QBs. In my opinion, Tannehill has been the best QB and I'd predict that he'll be the best QB from this class.

    Think about it...

    -He has thrown over 40 passes in his last 5 games. I'd hope he'd break 300 yards as mny times as he has...

    -Half the teams he's played against rank in the bottom 30% of total yards given up

    -He completed 47% against the Jags?

    It's no wonder that the only rookie QB people talk about right now is RG.

    I havent watched any of Luck's games other than the CLE-IND game. He did well enough to win, but did any body else find Indy's offense EXTREMELY BORING?? For me it was night and day, when Cle. Was on offense i was into the game but when Indy was on offense i'd want to fall asleep.....so damn bland man

  • I pooped

  • I pooped

    @wrrebel said:

    I pooped

    and you changed your avatar within an hour last night from a gay batman to a baby hitler.

    nice job. hitler = romney

    gay batman = obama

    too bad romney waqsn't a gay right winger. (but i'm sure there are so many of them in the closet that they'll die never letting themselves live the life they want to).

  • Couple things:

    Andrew Luck is very good yes.

    BUT

    The Colts have the easiest schedule in the entire league (by far).

    Luck has played some atrotious defenses other then his first game at the Bears, in which he had a bad game.

    Secondly, they let Luck throw on average of 48 times per game, if you cant get 350+ yards throwing the ball that many times, tehn you shouldnt be in the NFL.

    Third, Luck is the 29th rated passser in the league in QB Rating (not that dumb QBR that ESPN has when the only stats that matter are in the 4th quarter)

    Fourth, Andrew Luck has a #1 WR HOFer in Wayne, and a good Oline. He may not have a run game, but that being said, he gets to air it out 50 times a game. He has less then 60% completion percentage. Hes played defenses like the Titans, Vikings, Jaguars, Packers(Packers defense gives up a ton of pass yards), Miami. These defenses are not very good, obviously.

    Weeden, Tannehil and RG3 have MUCH tougher schedules, Weeden and RG3 have some of the toughest schedules in the league due to playing NFC east and AFC north.

    Luck is about to come back down to earth AFTER the game tonight. They will beat the Jags, then they play NE, Houston TWICE, and a couple other tough games. You will see then why the kids a rookie, and not picked as the chosen one just yet.

  • Luck checks down more than any QB I have seen in awhile. He goes against a bunch of average teams and people go all wild. His team is offensively prepared and conditioned. They make plays against these average teams.

    Better technician than most rookie QB's, but the league will eventually force him to throw downfield and that is when problems will begin.

    @hempman said:

    Luck checks down more than any QB I have seen in awhile. He goes against a bunch of average teams and people go all wild. His team is offensively prepared and conditioned. They make plays against these average teams.

    Better technician than most rookie QB's, but the league will eventually force him to throw downfield and that is when problems will begin.

    Shows how much you know. He leads the league in # of passes 20+ yards (37 pass plays). His 10.5 yds past the line of scrimmage per reception is also #1 in the league. Look it up. That means he's airing it out down the field more than anyone. You lose that argument BIG time.

  • @horn-of-lake-erie said:

    I am in agreement that Andrew Luck will not be nearly as "amazing" as people make him out to be relative to the other rookie QBs. In my opinion, Tannehill has been the best QB and I'd predict that he'll be the best QB from this class.

    Think about it...

    -He has thrown over 40 passes in his last 5 games. I'd hope he'd break 300 yards as mny times as he has...

    -Half the teams he's played against rank in the bottom 30% of total yards given up

    -He completed 47% against the Jags?

    It's no wonder that the only rookie QB people talk about right now is RG.

    I havent watched any of Luck's games other than the CLE-IND game. He did well enough to win, but did any body else find Indy's offense EXTREMELY BORING?? For me it was night and day, when Cle. Was on offense i was into the game but when Indy was on offense i'd want to fall asleep.....so damn bland man

    @slimdawg said:

    I havent watched any of Luck's games other than the CLE-IND game. He did well enough to win, but did any body else find Indy's offense EXTREMELY BORING?? For me it was night and day, when Cle. Was on offense i was into the game but when Indy was on offense i'd want to fall asleep.....so damn bland man

    Watch the packers or miami game then talk to me. People like to talk shit without hardly ever see them play.

  • Ghoolie is an idiot. Weve said that forever and it still holds up more true than all his BS 500 word post/rants.

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Ghoolie is an idiot. Weve said that forever and it still holds up more true than all his BS 500 word post/rants.

    Idiot is an understatement.

  • Couple things:

    Andrew Luck is very good yes.

    BUT

    The Colts have the easiest schedule in the entire league (by far).

    Luck has played some atrotious defenses other then his first game at the Bears, in which he had a bad game.

    Secondly, they let Luck throw on average of 48 times per game, if you cant get 350+ yards throwing the ball that many times, tehn you shouldnt be in the NFL.

    Third, Luck is the 29th rated passser in the league in QB Rating (not that dumb QBR that ESPN has when the only stats that matter are in the 4th quarter)

    Fourth, Andrew Luck has a #1 WR HOFer in Wayne, and a good Oline. He may not have a run game, but that being said, he gets to air it out 50 times a game. He has less then 60% completion percentage. Hes played defenses like the Titans, Vikings, Jaguars, Packers(Packers defense gives up a ton of pass yards), Miami. These defenses are not very good, obviously.

    Weeden, Tannehil and RG3 have MUCH tougher schedules, Weeden and RG3 have some of the toughest schedules in the league due to playing NFC east and AFC north.

    Luck is about to come back down to earth AFTER the game tonight. They will beat the Jags, then they play NE, Houston TWICE, and a couple other tough games. You will see then why the kids a rookie, and not picked as the chosen one just yet.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    Couple things:

    Andrew Luck is very good yes.

    BUT

    The Colts have the easiest schedule in the entire league (by far).

    Luck has played some atrotious defenses other then his first game at the Bears, in which he had a bad game.

    Secondly, they let Luck throw on average of 48 times per game, if you cant get 350+ yards throwing the ball that many times, tehn you shouldnt be in the NFL.

    Third, Luck is the 29th rated passser in the league in QB Rating (not that dumb QBR that ESPN has when the only stats that matter are in the 4th quarter)

    Fourth, Andrew Luck has a #1 WR HOFer in Wayne, and a good Oline. He may not have a run game, but that being said, he gets to air it out 50 times a game. He has less then 60% completion percentage. Hes played defenses like the Titans, Vikings, Jaguars, Packers(Packers defense gives up a ton of pass yards), Miami. These defenses are not very good, obviously.

    Weeden, Tannehil and RG3 have MUCH tougher schedules, Weeden and RG3 have some of the toughest schedules in the league due to playing NFC east and AFC north.

    Luck is about to come back down to earth AFTER the game tonight. They will beat the Jags, then they play NE, Houston TWICE, and a couple other tough games. You will see then why the kids a rookie, and not picked as the chosen one just yet.

    You're just an upset skins fan who's rookie QB is no longer the darling of the nfl this week. I don't hear colts fans dissing RG3. Show some class.

  • Btw, the shmuck is 6-3 and setting records. Have a nice day.

  • Btw, the shmuck is 6-3 and setting records. Have a nice day.

    @oldcolt said:

    Btw, the shmuck is 6-3 and setting records. Have a nice day.

    But no, "he played bad teams, has a weak schedule, he's SLOW and dumb". Dude RAN in 2 last night. He's a winner.

  • The real question is who is goofier looking. Luck or Weeden? Its s tough call really. If i had to do one, i am not sure who i choose, any ideas?