Skip to content

Andrew Luck

The Browns Board
41 21 3.0k
  • @oldcolt said:

    You're just an upset skins fan who's rookie QB is no longer the darling of the nfl this week. I don't hear colts fans dissing RG3. Show some class.

    LOL

    Really Colt? Really?

    Colts fans dont dis Rg3?

    Give me a break. Ive been on Colts boards and all you guys do is talk smack. Especially the race card. I could literally show you 3 different titles of posts that are talking about RG3 busting cause hes a "black" QB.

    Secondly, I didnt "dis" anyone. I spoke the truth, and you didnt like it. who has Luck played that has a half decent defense OTHER than the Bears?

    Colts = easiest schedule in the NFL, not to mention the rest of the division other than the Texans is a joke, and he throws 50 times a game. Is Luck a great QB? ABSOLUTELY. Is he getting too much credit due to the reasons I just said above? ABSOLUTELY.

    Ill be the first to admit they were crowning RG3 the HOFer way before they should have, and I admitted to that. I said hes going to struggle, he has one of the, if not one of the then the toughest schedule in the NFL. Of course hes going to have bad games, hes a rookie. Same thing with Luck, now that the "easy" games are out of the way, lets see how he plays against teams that arent the Jaguars or the Titans or the "we give 500 yards away to anyone" Packers. Texans X2, New England, Detroit, 4 of your next 6 games, then we shall see how he does against a decent defense.

    But please dont say Im bitter. I wanted Luck for 2 years. I do think he will be a HOFer. I was jealous that somehow the city of Indianapolis who cares more about basketball then football gets so lucky when it comes to QBs (Elway [who didnt want to play for them], George, Manning and Luck), and they are spoiled rotten now because of Peyton and Luck, and here we are giving away 3 drafts just to get a QB. But, dont say Im salty because my QB isnt the "media darling" anymore.

    I wish RG3 played the jags twice, Titans twice, and also play the Dolphins.

    Youll see quite soon my friend, Lucks good, but hes not great... yet.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    LOL

    Really Colt? Really?

    Colts fans dont dis Rg3?

    Give me a break. Ive been on Colts boards and all you guys do is talk smack. Especially the race card. I could literally show you 3 different titles of posts that are talking about RG3 busting cause hes a "black" QB.

    Secondly, I didnt "dis" anyone. I spoke the truth, and you didnt like it. who has Luck played that has a half decent defense OTHER than the Bears?

    Colts = easiest schedule in the NFL, not to mention the rest of the division other than the Texans is a joke, and he throws 50 times a game. Is Luck a great QB? ABSOLUTELY. Is he getting too much credit due to the reasons I just said above? ABSOLUTELY.

    Ill be the first to admit they were crowning RG3 the HOFer way before they should have, and I admitted to that. I said hes going to struggle, he has one of the, if not one of the then the toughest schedule in the NFL. Of course hes going to have bad games, hes a rookie. Same thing with Luck, now that the "easy" games are out of the way, lets see how he plays against teams that arent the Jaguars or the Titans or the "we give 500 yards away to anyone" Packers. Texans X2, New England, Detroit, 4 of your next 6 games, then we shall see how he does against a decent defense.

    But please dont say Im bitter. I wanted Luck for 2 years. I do think he will be a HOFer. I was jealous that somehow the city of Indianapolis who cares more about basketball then football gets so lucky when it comes to QBs (Elway [who didnt want to play for them], George, Manning and Luck), and they are spoiled rotten now because of Peyton and Luck, and here we are giving away 3 drafts just to get a QB. But, dont say Im salty because my QB isnt the "media darling" anymore.

    I wish RG3 played the jags twice, Titans twice, and also play the Dolphins.

    Youll see quite soon my friend, Lucks good, but hes not great... yet.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Redskins have played some atrocious defenses themselves.

    #32 ranked New Orleans Saints

    #20 ranked Cincinnati Bengals

    #29 ranked Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    #25 ranked New York Giants

    And of those, the only two wins were against the #32 ranked team and the #29 ranked team, respectively.

    Granted, they did beat the #11 ranked Vikings, but all in all you haven't been playing world beaters yourselves.

    You've only played one top 10 defense in the Steelers.

  • QB-turned-tackler Andrew Luck draws high praise from Colts teammates after throwing INT

    "If I'm going to be the one who turns the ball over, I'm damn sure going to at least try and stop the guy," Luck said without a hint of a smile or chuckle.

    "Oh, I know exactly what he was thinking after that interception," left tackle Anthony Castonzo said. "He was like, 'That mother effer, I'm going to go get him."

    "He's a football player, not just a quarterback," Redding said. "He made a football play when he had to. He made a mistake, that happens. But when you make a mistake, you do something about it and he did."

    "Man, that was nice, that show of toughness," Colts backup linebacker Moise Fokou said. "You see the quarterback do that, take one for the team like that, it gets you fired up, knowing he's going to be just like the rest of us.

    But I guess Fhoolie who has never played a down since grade school knows better than those who have. For that matter every analyst on the air.

    These are what you call intangibles. Leadership.

  • Guys it's just not worth it. It's blatantly obvious Luck is a franchise QB and is in the mold of the once every 7-8 year talent. It's like saying Megan Fox isn't hot because of her awkward ass thumbs, just people hating on someone better than them.

    megan-fox-thumbs-1.jpg

  • @skinsfan28 said:

    LOL

    Really Colt? Really?

    Colts fans dont dis Rg3?

    Give me a break. Ive been on Colts boards and all you guys do is talk smack. Especially the race card. I could literally show you 3 different titles of posts that are talking about RG3 busting cause hes a "black" QB.

    Secondly, I didnt "dis" anyone. I spoke the truth, and you didnt like it. who has Luck played that has a half decent defense OTHER than the Bears?

    Colts = easiest schedule in the NFL, not to mention the rest of the division other than the Texans is a joke, and he throws 50 times a game. Is Luck a great QB? ABSOLUTELY. Is he getting too much credit due to the reasons I just said above? ABSOLUTELY.

    Ill be the first to admit they were crowning RG3 the HOFer way before they should have, and I admitted to that. I said hes going to struggle, he has one of the, if not one of the then the toughest schedule in the NFL. Of course hes going to have bad games, hes a rookie. Same thing with Luck, now that the "easy" games are out of the way, lets see how he plays against teams that arent the Jaguars or the Titans or the "we give 500 yards away to anyone" Packers. Texans X2, New England, Detroit, 4 of your next 6 games, then we shall see how he does against a decent defense.

    But please dont say Im bitter. I wanted Luck for 2 years. I do think he will be a HOFer. I was jealous that somehow the city of Indianapolis who cares more about basketball then football gets so lucky when it comes to QBs (Elway [who didnt want to play for them], George, Manning and Luck), and they are spoiled rotten now because of Peyton and Luck, and here we are giving away 3 drafts just to get a QB. But, dont say Im salty because my QB isnt the "media darling" anymore.

    I wish RG3 played the jags twice, Titans twice, and also play the Dolphins.

    Youll see quite soon my friend, Lucks good, but hes not great... yet.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Redskins have played some atrocious defenses themselves.

    #32 ranked New Orleans Saints

    #20 ranked Cincinnati Bengals

    #29 ranked Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    #25 ranked New York Giants

    And of those, the only two wins were against the #32 ranked team and the #29 ranked team, respectively.

    Granted, they did beat the #11 ranked Vikings, but all in all you haven't been playing world beaters yourselves.

    You've only played one top 10 defense in the Steelers.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Redskins have played some atrocious defenses themselves.

    #32 ranked New Orleans Saints

    #20 ranked Cincinnati Bengals

    #29 ranked Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    #25 ranked New York Giants

    And of those, the only two wins were against the #32 ranked team and the #29 ranked team, respectively.

    Granted, they did beat the #11 ranked Vikings, but all in all you haven't been playing world beaters yourselves.

    You've only played one top 10 defense in the Steelers.

    Im talking about PASS defense, not defense as a whole, and:

    1. Pit (Loss)

    9. Minnesota (Win)

    12. Carolina(Loss)

    13. Atlanta(loss, Rg3 knocked out beginning of 3rd)

    15. Rams(loss)

    19. Cincy(loss)

    26. Giants(loss)

    29. Saints

    32. Bucs(win)

    We have played 5 top 15 defenses, (6 top 20), and 3 lower end passing defenses (giants and Bucs)

    The Colts have played:

    6. Jets (Luck had a terrible game and they got murdered)

    9. Vikings(win)

    16. Bears (Lucks first game, loss)

    20. Green Bay(win)

    23. Browns(win)

    25. Jaguars TWICE(won both)

    27 Titans(win)

    30. Dolphins(win)

    The Colts have only played 2 PASS defenses in the top 15. The 16th ranked pass D killed them, and the Jets 6th ranked pass d killed them too. They have played 6 games with defenses of the pass are in the bottom 12, including the Jags twice.

    Vikings were the only team the Colts beat with a good pass defense, this is also true for the Redskins.

  • It is way too early to annoint anybody the next Dan Marino. Luck is having a great rookie season, but that is no reason to go overboard. Look at Cam Newton. Time will tell. I am not knocking the kid, I think that he will be a good QB, but he has to prove it first. Secondly, Reggie Wayne is still awesome. I wish that the Browns would get a vet wideout like that this offseason. It would help Weeden a ton while he and Little and Gordon develop.

    Edit: Speaking of last night's game, Blackmon laid another turd. He did nothing and got flagged for an illegal block a la Josh Gordon that nullified a big play. A lot of fans were demanding for the Brown's to pick him in the #4 spot this spring and gave Heckert a lot of flack for not grabbing a WR in the first round. I, for one, and glad that T.H. does not sway to the cries of the fans.

  • It is way too early to annoint anybody the next Dan Marino. Luck is having a great rookie season, but that is no reason to go overboard. Look at Cam Newton. Time will tell. I am not knocking the kid, I think that he will be a good QB, but he has to prove it first. Secondly, Reggie Wayne is still awesome. I wish that the Browns would get a vet wideout like that this offseason. It would help Weeden a ton while he and Little and Gordon develop.

    Edit: Speaking of last night's game, Blackmon laid another turd. He did nothing and got flagged for an illegal block a la Josh Gordon that nullified a big play. A lot of fans were demanding for the Brown's to pick him in the #4 spot this spring and gave Heckert a lot of flack for not grabbing a WR in the first round. I, for one, and glad that T.H. does not sway to the cries of the fans.

    @daninnyc said:

    It is way too early to annoint anybody the next Dan Marino. Luck is having a great rookie season, but that is no reason to go overboard.

    Who's going overboard? Not me. He's having a great rookie season, that's all. I couldn't be happier. He's on pace to have 4,700 yds. Not bad for a rookie, right? But Foolie and gang are just haters who will make any excuse as to why he sucks. He doesn't suck. Mark Sanchez sucks, whoever QB's the cardinals sucks, jake locker sucks,...... But to say Luck sucks is pure ignorance and hatred. Btw, Peyton Manning and Luck had identical yards before this week (2402) Luck's on pace to shatter every rookie record except rushing TD's. Not bad, huh?

    Oh wait, I forgot about the haters who make up reasons why people suck. 6-3 Bitch. Make up that stat, loser.

  • @daninnyc said:

    It is way too early to annoint anybody the next Dan Marino. Luck is having a great rookie season, but that is no reason to go overboard.

    Who's going overboard? Not me. He's having a great rookie season, that's all. I couldn't be happier. He's on pace to have 4,700 yds. Not bad for a rookie, right? But Foolie and gang are just haters who will make any excuse as to why he sucks. He doesn't suck. Mark Sanchez sucks, whoever QB's the cardinals sucks, jake locker sucks,...... But to say Luck sucks is pure ignorance and hatred. Btw, Peyton Manning and Luck had identical yards before this week (2402) Luck's on pace to shatter every rookie record except rushing TD's. Not bad, huh?

    Oh wait, I forgot about the haters who make up reasons why people suck. 6-3 Bitch. Make up that stat, loser.

    @oldcolt said:

    Who's going overboard? Not me. He's having a great rookie season, that's all. I couldn't be happier. He's on pace to have 4,700 yds. Not bad for a rookie, right? But Foolie and gang are just haters who will make any excuse as to why he sucks. He doesn't suck. Mark Sanchez sucks, whoever QB's the cardinals sucks, jake locker sucks,...... But to say Luck sucks is pure ignorance and hatred. Btw, Peyton Manning and Luck had identical yards before this week (2402) Luck's on pace to shatter every rookie record except rushing TD's. Not bad, huh?

    Oh wait, I forgot about the haters who make up reasons why people suck. 6-3 Bitch. Make up that stat, loser.

    One thing I don't understand is why you keep coming to a Browns board and telling us how great Luck is. We played our game, it's over, move on.

  • If you would take a step back from trying to be an internet sensation and read some of the shit you write, like the above post, you would see just how ridiculous you look to the rest of us. Man, what a sad life you must lead.

  • @oldcolt said:

    Who's going overboard? Not me. He's having a great rookie season, that's all. I couldn't be happier. He's on pace to have 4,700 yds. Not bad for a rookie, right? But Foolie and gang are just haters who will make any excuse as to why he sucks. He doesn't suck. Mark Sanchez sucks, whoever QB's the cardinals sucks, jake locker sucks,...... But to say Luck sucks is pure ignorance and hatred. Btw, Peyton Manning and Luck had identical yards before this week (2402) Luck's on pace to shatter every rookie record except rushing TD's. Not bad, huh?

    Oh wait, I forgot about the haters who make up reasons why people suck. 6-3 Bitch. Make up that stat, loser.

    One thing I don't understand is why you keep coming to a Browns board and telling us how great Luck is. We played our game, it's over, move on.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    One thing I don't understand is why you keep coming to a Browns board and telling us how great Luck is. We played our game, it's over, move on.

    For real. Kudos, ghoolie you've successfully stolen this persons soul.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Andrew Luck, like you, and thus your fascination, is a cunt. He is the ONLY NFL QB, who upon hearing of Gerry Sandusky actually told the Colts he was quitting and enrolling in Penn State.

    Seriously, this guy looks like a vagina mouth. He vision is blurred by bukakke.

    As I said BEFORE........... ANY DEFENSE WHO PRESSURES him a bit will be the recipeitn of a lot of interceptions.

    The Patriots showed you the REAL LUCK.

    Luck sucks the BBC.

    Holy shit. I think you're not 100% right but that post was hilarious.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Andrew Luck, like you, and thus your fascination, is a cunt.

    Seriously, this guy looks like a vagina mouth. He vision is blurred by bukakke.

    Luck sucks the BBC.

    Your just pissed off that nobody cares what you think because your just an average overweight middle aged man who has more insecurity issues then a group of high school cheerleaders.

    Think about this for a second. You spend hours upon hours of your life getting on the internet everyday just to call people vagina mouths and tell everyone your right and they're wrong.

    I actually feel bad for you. It's pretty obvious that something happened in your past that caused you to create this fictional internet world where your a hard ass who will stand up to anyone when the truth is in real life you act like a scared dog with its tail tucked between its legs.

    Maybe you should put the flute down and seek theropy or something.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    WRONG AGAIN? That means I would have been wrong a first time. I haven't been.

    You dumb shits go ahead and keep letting the media tell you what to think. ANDREW LUCK IS PURE OVERRATED SHIT.

    THREE INTs, two picsix.

    LMAO @ Luck

    Still has better record/stats than Manning.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Isn't it AMAZING? Nobody is in here after as I correctly predicted, Luch AGAIN shit his pants when he played a real defense.

    Three interceptions, two pick sixes.

    TRUST ME, the word is out on Luck, get in his face and he is a crap QB

    Luck plays a high school defense and we are supposed to believe he is Manning reincarnated. HOWEVER.he played a tough D and what happened? You saw the REAL luck. If yhou think teams aren't going to follow suit to shut him down then you are living in a closet.

    Calm down Ghoolie. One game that halfway proves your point doesn't make you nfl head coach caliber. Well for the browns and chiefs maybe.....

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Isn't it AMAZING? Nobody is in here after as I correctly predicted, Luch AGAIN shit his pants when he played a real defense.

    Three interceptions, two pick sixes.

    TRUST ME, the word is out on Luck, get in his face and he is a crap QB

    Luck plays a high school defense and we are supposed to believe he is Manning reincarnated. HOWEVER.he played a tough D and what happened? You saw the REAL luck. If yhou think teams aren't going to follow suit to shut him down then you are living in a closet.

    HOLY SHIT!!!!

    I seriously cant believe that you called the Pats D, a real D......mediocre is more like it LOL