Kurt Warner
-
I don't want them to win. They are one of the few remaining teams just as we are who have never been to a Super Bowl.
I don't want to be the last.
-
@shepwrite said:
He's so in the zone right now it's freaky. This is the feelgood team of the playoffs, for sure. Even Leinart is resurrecting his image by being a great teammate and cheerleader and telling the LA Times that he's having a blast and feels lucky to be learning from such a great quarterback.Good to see that GORGEOUS stadium filled with red. I hope the Cardinals win this game and then plaster one of the Two Abominations and lock in Warner's HOF status.
Yep, my feelings exactly. Even that last pass which should've been picked ended up almost working out for the Cardinals.
I'm sure they'll over turn the catch by Boldin.
This game isn't real close right now but it's still be a darn good game.
-
Look at that! A hot read to JI....I love it when a Qb uses the hot read. Warner.....Wow.
-
Warner is taking a beating.
-
I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.
I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.
You are what is wrong with this world, this country was founded on the blief in god and our right to those bliefs yet people like you would love to see it torn from every facit in life.
God Bless, go Cards.
-
I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.
You are what is wrong with this world, this country was founded on the blief in god and our right to those bliefs yet people like you would love to see it torn from every facit in life.
God Bless, go Cards.
You are what is wrong with this world, this country was founded on the blief in god and our right to those bliefs yet people like you would love to see it torn from every facit in life.
God Bless, go Cards.
Thomas Jefferson
"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world and I do not find
in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They
are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men,
women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been
burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this
coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to
support roguery and error all over the earth."
"Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on
man...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the
teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and imposters led by Paul, the
first great corruptor of the teachings of Jesus."
"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for
enslaving mankind and adulturated by artificial constructions into a
contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy in fact,
constitute the real Anti-Christ."
John Adams
"The doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for
absurdity."
Thomas Paine
"I would not dare to so dishonor my Creator God by attaching His name to
that book (the Bible)."
"Among the most detesable villains in history, you could not find one worse
than Moses. Here is an order, attributed to 'God' to butcher the boys, to
massacre the mothers, and to debauch and rape the daughters. I would not
dare so dishonor my Creator's name by (attaching) it to this filthy book
(the Bible)."
...and many many more like these.
-
-
You are what is wrong with this world, this country was founded on the blief in god and our right to those bliefs yet people like you would love to see it torn from every facit in life.
God Bless, go Cards.
Thomas Jefferson
"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world and I do not find
in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They
are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men,
women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been
burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this
coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to
support roguery and error all over the earth."
"Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on
man...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the
teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and imposters led by Paul, the
first great corruptor of the teachings of Jesus."
"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for
enslaving mankind and adulturated by artificial constructions into a
contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy in fact,
constitute the real Anti-Christ."
John Adams
"The doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for
absurdity."
Thomas Paine
"I would not dare to so dishonor my Creator God by attaching His name to
that book (the Bible)."
"Among the most detesable villains in history, you could not find one worse
than Moses. Here is an order, attributed to 'God' to butcher the boys, to
massacre the mothers, and to debauch and rape the daughters. I would not
dare so dishonor my Creator's name by (attaching) it to this filthy book
(the Bible)."
...and many many more like these.
Thomas Jefferson
"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world and I do not find
in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They
are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men,
women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been
burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this
coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to
support roguery and error all over the earth."
"Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on
man...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the
teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and imposters led by Paul, the
first great corruptor of the teachings of Jesus."
"The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for
enslaving mankind and adulturated by artificial constructions into a
contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy in fact,
constitute the real Anti-Christ."
John Adams
"The doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for
absurdity."
Thomas Paine
"I would not dare to so dishonor my Creator God by attaching His name to
that book (the Bible)."
"Among the most detesable villains in history, you could not find one worse
than Moses. Here is an order, attributed to 'God' to butcher the boys, to
massacre the mothers, and to debauch and rape the daughters. I would not
dare so dishonor my Creator's name by (attaching) it to this filthy book
(the Bible)."
...and many many more like these.
Most fags don't believe in god Peanut. So it's no surpise you are an atheist. Your still gonna burn.
-
Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.
I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.
-
I picked cards for the super bowl before the playoffs started. Kurt Warner wants one last ring before he retires.
-
It is absolutely not a fact, this country was founded on liberty. Not Christianity. You have the right to be a christian, I have the right to not be a christian. CIMO has the right to express his dislike for someone being overly religious, and you don't have to listen.
Oh, and Diehard, I am burning already because you make me so HOT!
-
The country was founded by dissident Protestants with sticks up their but so big that they didn't want them in England anymore.
In God We Trust is on money because it gives people a since of security about currency (people equate god with trust and a warm fuzzy).
-
Once again, if people could keep their Religious views/Fairy Tale dreams (that's an unfair shot, I know) to themselves no one would ever have a problem with anyone's Religion. The whole problem stems from the fact that people need to force their beliefs on others to further cement them within themselves, subconsciously.
Just imagine an atheist athelete making some atheist statement in some ESPN interview, I GUARENTEE you wouldn't be defending his "freedom of religion" then.
-
This coming from "Dog the dick hunter". ROFLMAO. Carry on dickwad.
-
I hope Edwards can be as good as Fitz one day and Quinn be as good as Warner one day.
-
Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.
I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.
Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.
I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.
Get the f--k outta here with the religion bullshit man, this is a football forum, not your goddamn personal pulpit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login