Skip to content

Kurt Warner

The Browns Board
36 15 2.1k
  • P PBJ

    @eqrulz101 said:

    You are what is wrong with this world, this country was founded on the blief in god and our right to those bliefs yet people like you would love to see it torn from every facit in life.

    God Bless, go Cards.

    Thomas Jefferson

    "I have examined all the known superstitions of the world and I do not find

    in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They

    are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men,

    women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been

    burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this

    coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to

    support roguery and error all over the earth."

    "Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on

    man...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the

    teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and imposters led by Paul, the

    first great corruptor of the teachings of Jesus."

    "The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for

    enslaving mankind and adulturated by artificial constructions into a

    contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy in fact,

    constitute the real Anti-Christ."

    John Adams

    "The doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for

    absurdity."

    Thomas Paine

    "I would not dare to so dishonor my Creator God by attaching His name to

    that book (the Bible)."

    "Among the most detesable villains in history, you could not find one worse

    than Moses. Here is an order, attributed to 'God' to butcher the boys, to

    massacre the mothers, and to debauch and rape the daughters. I would not

    dare so dishonor my Creator's name by (attaching) it to this filthy book

    (the Bible)."

    ...and many many more like these.

    @pbj said:

    Thomas Jefferson

    "I have examined all the known superstitions of the world and I do not find

    in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They

    are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men,

    women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been

    burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this

    coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to

    support roguery and error all over the earth."

    "Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on

    man...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the

    teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and imposters led by Paul, the

    first great corruptor of the teachings of Jesus."

    "The clergy converted the simple teachings of Jesus into an engine for

    enslaving mankind and adulturated by artificial constructions into a

    contrivance to filch wealth and power to themselves...these clergy in fact,

    constitute the real Anti-Christ."

    John Adams

    "The doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for

    absurdity."

    Thomas Paine

    "I would not dare to so dishonor my Creator God by attaching His name to

    that book (the Bible)."

    "Among the most detesable villains in history, you could not find one worse

    than Moses. Here is an order, attributed to 'God' to butcher the boys, to

    massacre the mothers, and to debauch and rape the daughters. I would not

    dare so dishonor my Creator's name by (attaching) it to this filthy book

    (the Bible)."

    ...and many many more like these.

    Most fags don't believe in god Peanut. So it's no surpise you are an atheist. Your still gonna burn.

  • Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.

    I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.

  • I picked cards for the super bowl before the playoffs started. Kurt Warner wants one last ring before he retires.

  • It is absolutely not a fact, this country was founded on liberty. Not Christianity. You have the right to be a christian, I have the right to not be a christian. CIMO has the right to express his dislike for someone being overly religious, and you don't have to listen.

    Oh, and Diehard, I am burning already because you make me so HOT!

  • The country was founded by dissident Protestants with sticks up their but so big that they didn't want them in England anymore.

    In God We Trust is on money because it gives people a since of security about currency (people equate god with trust and a warm fuzzy).

  • Once again, if people could keep their Religious views/Fairy Tale dreams (that's an unfair shot, I know) to themselves no one would ever have a problem with anyone's Religion. The whole problem stems from the fact that people need to force their beliefs on others to further cement them within themselves, subconsciously.

    Just imagine an atheist athelete making some atheist statement in some ESPN interview, I GUARENTEE you wouldn't be defending his "freedom of religion" then.

  • This coming from "Dog the dick hunter". ROFLMAO. Carry on dickwad.

  • I hope Edwards can be as good as Fitz one day and Quinn be as good as Warner one day.

  • Relax, blowhard. I know you're the resident brainiac and wouldn't dare sparr with the resident brainiac.

    FYI, I gave you a thanks because insults from you make me feel really, really good about myself.

  • How come players that thank god for their good play never blame god when they have a bad game?

  • Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.

    I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.

    @eqrulz101 said:

    Our first President added the words "So help me God" in his inaugural address and every president since has. Our legal tender all states "in god we trust". This country was founded on Christianity and our freedom to express that.

    I will believe what I want and you can blieve what you want, but dont try to act like this country wasnt founded on Christian beliefs. It is a fact.

    Get the f--k outta here with the religion bullshit man, this is a football forum, not your goddamn personal pulpit.

  • Religion is a good gig; you can demand 10% of your customers and never really bring forth any product

  • All I can say is read this http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Was_t...Christianity%3F

    There is no yes/no for the U.S. being founded on Christianity or by Christians.

  • I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

    @cimo. said:

    I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

    To be honest, I can take the faith talk. My problem was when he campaigned against a Missouri ballot initiative that devoted money towards stem cell research.

    That doesn't just annoy people; it (potentially) shortens their lives.

  • I've been very against Warner ever since I read about that Missouri initiative. My best friends have 4 year-old twin girls who would never be alive without procedures learned via stem cell research.

    And mods, can you have mercy and finally abort pig fetus known as DieHardBrownsFan. He never talks about football and is just around here to bash others. If you can find a post where he has added something of value to this forum, I'll retract my request.

  • I've been very against Warner ever since I read about that Missouri initiative. My best friends have 4 year-old twin girls who would never be alive without procedures learned via stem cell research.

    And mods, can you have mercy and finally abort pig fetus known as DieHardBrownsFan. He never talks about football and is just around here to bash others. If you can find a post where he has added something of value to this forum, I'll retract my request.

    mz. said:

    I've been very against Warner ever since I read about that Missouri initiative. My best friends have 4 year-old twin girls who would never be alive without procedures learned via stem cell research.

    And mods, can you have mercy and finally abort pig fetus known as DieHardBrownsFan. He never talks about football and is just around here to bash others. If you can find a post where he has added something of value to this forum, I'll retract my request.

    That is what your mother called you when you were born. I told her to call you mz the pussy. Fag.

  • Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

  • Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

    mz. said:

    Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

    You are the embarrassment. You are the one who insults all the time. I think you invited your fag friend PB&J here. xxxx you and the horse your rode in on piece of garbage.

  • Can you seriously even name 5 Browns players? I have NEVER ONE seen you discuss Browns football in any depth. Give an in-depth take on something even vaguely football-related instead of accusing everyone of being 'fags' and perhaps I'll consider removing my foot from your ass.

    Seriously.

  • I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

    @cimo. said:

    I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

    I knew when this was written that this would turn into a discussion about religion and then turn nasty.

    A great game is being played by two old pro Qb's and we are either talking about God or being nasty with each other.