Skip to content

Kurt Warner

The Browns Board
36 15 2.1k
  • Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

  • Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

    mz. said:

    Good one, dude. What an embarrassment you are.

    You are the embarrassment. You are the one who insults all the time. I think you invited your fag friend PB&J here. xxxx you and the horse your rode in on piece of garbage.

  • Can you seriously even name 5 Browns players? I have NEVER ONE seen you discuss Browns football in any depth. Give an in-depth take on something even vaguely football-related instead of accusing everyone of being 'fags' and perhaps I'll consider removing my foot from your ass.

    Seriously.

  • I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

    @cimo. said:

    I get pretty sick of all the religion in his interviews, but I love watching him play quarterback, especially with his two new phenoms at wide receiver.

    I knew when this was written that this would turn into a discussion about religion and then turn nasty.

    A great game is being played by two old pro Qb's and we are either talking about God or being nasty with each other.

  • Go Cards! #1 Cards fan for life here if they win the Superbowl! Warner is the man!!!

  • I agree....if I wanted to debate this, I would go to the political forum.

    Give it a rest.

  • Congrats to the Arizona Cardinals. That was an excellent game. I hope they kick the ass off of the dirty underserving P.O.S. AFC team in the Super Bowl.

    DWJ

  • What a fun game to watch. That is the most fun I've had watching an NFL game in a long time.

    The Steelers and Ravens will have to do a lot to top that!

  • What do you guys think? Kurt Warner have another 3 or 4 left in him?

    He got the crap beat out of him and he just kept coming back again and again.

  • I love this guy. He's a great guy. Given up for dead a long time ago. He's on his way to being named this games MVP.

    Long way to go yet but what a first half for Warner.

    oldcow1945 said:

    I love this guy. He's a great guy. Given up for dead a long time ago. He's on his way to being named this games MVP.

    Long way to go yet but what a first half for Warner.

    Just think - we could have had BOTH of the NFC Championship QBs you saw today on our roster but Policy preferred Milanovich and Couch to Warner and McNabb. Thank God for NEW management!

    - Tom F. (Let the pigeons loose!)