Done With This Joke Of A Team
-
-
I've been going to Brown's games since they came back. It's not working. This team is just not moving forward. Before moving to Cleveland, I lived in Pgh. (I am Ohio Born) I watched the passion and determination of that organization make winners.
There just isn't the sheer WANT or NEED or passion to FREAKIN' WIN on the Browns Team. Today was it for me, for a while. I'm not paying any more attention to this train wreck, because this year is scrap and done. Another F'n wasted year!!!!!!! I am not listening to 93.2 the FAN everyday like I used to. I'm done with it all. I have 3 kids, work and life. I am investing NO MORE in this piece of crap organization. For those that know me, you can have my tickets and my spot at the Lot. I'm going to work on my car on Sundays and not put myself through this JOKE of a team any longer. Hi honey, I'm home!!
I've been going to Brown's games since they came back. It's not working. This team is just not moving forward. Before moving to Cleveland, I lived in Pgh. (I am Ohio Born) I watched the passion and determination of that organization make winners.
There just isn't the sheer WANT or NEED or passion to FREAKIN' WIN on the Browns Team. Today was it for me, for a while. I'm not paying any more attention to this train wreck, because this year is scrap and done. Another F'n wasted year!!!!!!! I am not listening to 93.2 the FAN everyday like I used to. I'm done with it all. I have 3 kids, work and life. I am investing NO MORE in this piece of crap organization. For those that know me, you can have my tickets and my spot at the Lot. I'm going to work on my car on Sundays and not put myself through this JOKE of a team any longer. Hi honey, I'm home!!
obviously not a real fan. If you are you will be watching the Dallas game and just bitch more after that one. I do not believe that any true football fan can passionately root for a team, give it up, and then root for another. In the same way I do not believe a true fan can just completely give it up all together. The browns will turn it around. I live in Texas where there are nothing but Dallas fans and bandwagon steelers fans ( Houston fans ONLY in the city limits of Houston) so it sucks being a browns fan here. All of the shit talking from every jackass who says "I've never met a browns fan before" like a fucking moron can eat my dick when we win our first Super Bowl. To be a browns fan is pure passion, no t shirt fans, no bandwagon fans, and damn sure no fucking fair weather fans. So if you truly want to throw in the towel, good riddance fake fan
-
I've been through too much to give up now.
-
@mike-h said:
LOL, love it.
This is good forum-ing.
it's the most ridiculous form of late night drunk texting.
some times it's just worth the wait to see which ghoulie comes out the closet swinging love or hate.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Mike, if I didn't include all the other stuff, it would be impossible for me to detect the true intellects on this board. THESE, people like you and Mik (and others) for instance that I enjoy the banter with.
When I post shit like Luck is only 3-3, or Eric Heiden, it is bait for nincompoops. I like to think of myself as the pied piper of people who take themselves far, far too seriously.
That as it is, I still am dead on much more than anyone in the media, the sidelines or this board. I am humble, too.
I am humble , too. That's some funny shit. I've been posting on this board for only a short time, and I can already see I will laughing my ass off most times you post. You're a somewhat intelligent true browns fan with a gift for shit talking other teams fans , I love it.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Poin of Parlimentary procedure, Mik..........
Like the great Ernie Anderson, I spell Ghoolie and NOT Ghoulie. Ghoolardi was actually Ernie's prefered spelling for his alter ego, and in his honor I maintain the same syntax.
YOu wanna guess now, if I am going to be nice or nasty?
Mik, you no good prick kisser, spell my name right, ya bastard!
On a sincere note, I am excited about the Browns and it took a long time for me to get back on board. What gets my venom are people like this OldColt queen coming to our board so we can watch him give Luck a blowjob. Go Browns.
oh shit. then you're gonna hate the post i left on another thread.
all in peace brother.
-
Holy hell I didn't know I was so young compared to you guys.
-
Well, I remember Dad and I going to see the Browns play the Steelers at an exibition game at the University of Akron Rubber Bowl.
And I'm starting to apply for social security this week....@@
Hang in there - geez, you don't have so long to wait.
On a long and arduous trail in the woods, finally getting to the fresh spring water
is worth the trouble. Or something like that.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
