Skip to content

Trent Richards Exchanging Jerseys With Rice

The Browns Board
5 4 760
  • ESPN reported that following the game, Trent Richardson and Ray Rice exchanged jerseys on the field.

    why doesn't Trent give his jersey to one of the long suffering browns' fan in the stands, instead of an opponent who was taunting the dog pound?

    Can I Get An Amen?

  • OP how do you like that response to your first ever post? Whoa... 😳

  • Yeah, you see this quite a bit. It is a respect thing. When you swap with one of the leagues top 5 RBs it means they have respect for you, well really with anyone. Or they could actually be friends or something. There are plenty of other games where he can give game stuff to the fans.

  • OP how do you like that response to your first ever post? Whoa... 😳

    @soju said:

    OP how do you like that response to your first ever post? Whoa... 😳

    I've been on the internet for a long time. I know about trolls. they just want attention. so I just ignore them.

  • Players have been doing this since the 1910's in the English Premeire League Soccer.

    No big deal.