It's Almost Over
-
Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! no more ads. I could care less who you vote for, just stop the ads
-
2nd this. The politicians have successfully beaten me into submission. I don't care who wins, if they both win, or there's a coup and they are both summarily executed. I just want this mess to be over.
-
3rd, so how many minutes after the election do we start hearing about 2016?
-
3rd, so how many minutes after the election do we start hearing about 2016?
3rd, so how many minutes after the election do we start hearing about 2016?
5 minutes tops
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login