Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Hines Ward

Hines Ward

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
16 Posts 13 Posters 1.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 6k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

    ? R BUNSofSTEEL08B F 5 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Furnier FurnierF
      • 544 Posts
      • 33 Reputation
      FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
      #2

      He bruised his labia again.

      DWJ

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Geech GeechG One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 264 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        GeechG Geech wrote on last edited by Geech
        #3

        @inspecta said:

        Hines has mood swings, I saw him on the sidelines. It looked something like this.

        MediumCryingHinesWhiney2.gif

        Dick! You beat me to it by a few seconds.

        -Al

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

          I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

          Ghoolie ?
          • Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          ? Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @vaportrail said:

          I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

          His smile reminds you that the Browns WRs are pussies.

          HOF - Hines Ward. First Ballot. UNANIMOUS.

          Edwards --- WHO?

          WinSLOW - WHO?

          JOE J - WHO?

          HAte the guy all you want but you would have your Mother giving BJ's down on prospect if it meant Ward playing for the hapless Browns.

          BrownsFan4EvrB L 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ? Guest

            @vaportrail said:

            I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

            His smile reminds you that the Browns WRs are pussies.

            HOF - Hines Ward. First Ballot. UNANIMOUS.

            Edwards --- WHO?

            WinSLOW - WHO?

            JOE J - WHO?

            HAte the guy all you want but you would have your Mother giving BJ's down on prospect if it meant Ward playing for the hapless Browns.

            BrownsFan4Evr BrownsFan4EvrB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 618 Posts
            • 180 Reputation
            BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @ghoolie said:

            HAte the guy all you want but you would have your Mother giving BJ's down on prospect if it meant Ward playing for the hapless Browns.

            Is that how YOUR mom got him to play for the Steelers?? 😆

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • killbill K
              • 17 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              K killbill wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Watch him smile while he plays in the superbowl

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                rr59eagle R
                • 88 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                R rr59eagle wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @vaportrail said:

                I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                He is smiling now asshole 😳 get a life ,or do you really just get off on seeing guys get hurt??/ I bet you loved that hit at the end of the game and seeing the stretcher brought out huh ...You are a complete moron

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ? Guest

                  @vaportrail said:

                  I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                  His smile reminds you that the Browns WRs are pussies.

                  HOF - Hines Ward. First Ballot. UNANIMOUS.

                  Edwards --- WHO?

                  WinSLOW - WHO?

                  JOE J - WHO?

                  HAte the guy all you want but you would have your Mother giving BJ's down on prospect if it meant Ward playing for the hapless Browns.

                  lemosley01 L
                  • 689 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  L lemosley01 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @ghoolie said:

                  His smile reminds you that the Browns WRs are pussies.

                  HOF - Hines Ward. First Ballot. UNANIMOUS.

                  Edwards --- WHO?

                  WinSLOW - WHO?

                  JOE J - WHO?

                  HAte the guy all you want but you would have your Mother giving BJ's down on prospect if it meant Ward playing for the hapless Browns.

                  Uh. No. Not Ward. Someone who plays as well as Ward, without the cheap shots, yes. But not Ward himself. He can continue to wear piss and black.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Ghoolie ?
                    • Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    ? Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @inspecta said:

                    And the stooler charade continues. Be honest ghoolie, don't you feel dirty playing this angle?

                    I would.

                    I am not playing any angle. If you asked 1000 NFL who were not Browns fans of their opinion of Hines ward they would tell you that he is a warrior. He catches almost everything that comes his way, he literally knocks people on their ass, he takes hits and comes up smiling.

                    So YOU tell me, what is it about braylon Edwards that endears him to you? Is it the way he drops passes? Never hits anyone? Complains?

                    When I was a kid I hated the Steelers. My dad took me after a Browns game to get the autographs of Dick Hoak and Bigg daddy Lipscomb. They were great football players and it was a lesson to me to respect accomplishment.

                    These cokcsuggers here are sperm swallowers. As fans, in the Lerner era we don't have a signgle fugging accomplishment to crow about and yet people want to disrespect guaranteed future hall of famers?

                    Did you even watch the game tonight? The Browns NEVER, NEVER IN THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY, delivered a physical ass kicking like you saw tonight.

                    The Steelers will be going to their seventh SB and they are 5 - 1 in SB. The browns have never even smelled a SB seat after some fat ass Steeler fan left to go home after seeing his team win the Lombardi.

                    This dickhead that runs the baord pulls Steeler threads but then posts his own tlaking about how ugly Ben is. WOW, I now understand the high level quality of posts that Stan is looking for. THAT thread was pure literary genius.

                    I feel dirty when I root for Lenrer. He is garbage, and his Father was garbage. The game was rigged for him to win the franchise and now we are the laughing stock of the NFL.

                    THe Browns will not win a divisional game in 2009. Doesint it make YOU feel dirty pretending that our franchise is one of the NFL's elite?

                    Like I said, enough of this fantasy worl rah rah rah BS. THe Browns are one of the wort teams in the History or the NFL

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • karyu3 K
                      • 2 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      K karyu3 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Pretty sure Hines is smiling right now.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                        I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                        rr59eagle R
                        • 88 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        R rr59eagle wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @vaportrail said:

                        I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                        You are too funny ...Typical Browns fan...but what do i know, my mom got pregnant from having Anal sex 😳

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • DTBH DTBHD
                          • 657 Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Ward fakes being a tough guy. Like Roethlisberger fakes being injured, the Steelers fake being an ethical team, they have fake steroid covered rings, and their fans fake being real fans.

                          BUNSofSTEEL08B 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                            I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                            BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 8 Reputation
                            BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @vaportrail said:

                            I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                            Maybe in the Big Show....

                            Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • DTBHD DTBH

                              Ward fakes being a tough guy. Like Roethlisberger fakes being injured, the Steelers fake being an ethical team, they have fake steroid covered rings, and their fans fake being real fans.

                              BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 8 Reputation
                              BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @dtbh said:

                              Ward fakes being a tough guy. Like Roethlisberger fakes being injured, the Steelers fake being an ethical team, they have fake steroid covered rings, and their fans fake being real fans.

                              keep... editing My stuff ...Ur still And AZZZ !!! And you cant Fake that !

                              Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • BOSSY B
                                • 70 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                B BOSSY wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Hines Ward just peachy despite the city of Cleveland's wishes that he die.. to bad Browns..too freakin' bad..

                                http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09019/942984-100.stm

                                I Love Boy George
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                                  I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                                  Fan Of STEEL 1 F
                                  • 220 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  F Fan Of STEEL 1 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @vaportrail said:

                                  I hate his stupid grinning face so much. But now that he's not smiling. I kinda miss it. Why don't you smile, Hines? Why don't you smile?

                                  His smile did not go away. It was obvious he was in pain, but there was never a doubt that the STEELERS were going to win that game. If he was not smiling, it was because he could not get in there and hit and be hit.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  Theme
                                  • System
                                  • Light
                                  • Dark
                                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Forums
                                  • Recent
                                  • Popular
                                  • Users
                                  • Donate