Skip to content

Dallas Will Destroy You Camp Fire Brownies

The Browns Board
19 11 1.0k
  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #8

    So does this dipshit even live in Texas? Cowgirl fans are the biggest fair weather piece of shit bandwagon fans in any sport. I know this because I have lived in texas my whole life. Both parents are from Ohio and I inherited the browns from my dad. I love living in Texas up to the point when I talk to these stupid fucking cowboys fans

  • So does this dipshit even live in Texas? Cowgirl fans are the biggest fair weather piece of shit bandwagon fans in any sport. I know this because I have lived in texas my whole life. Both parents are from Ohio and I inherited the browns from my dad. I love living in Texas up to the point when I talk to these stupid fucking cowboys fans

    A Anthony Spencer wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @comeonman said:

    So does this dipshit even live in Texas? Cowgirl fans are the biggest fair weather piece of shit bandwagon fans in any sport. I know this because I have lived in texas my whole life. Both parents are from Ohio and I inherited the browns from my dad. I love living in Texas up to the point when I talk to these stupid fucking cowboys fans

    Nah, I love my team. You live in Texas but inherited the Browns, just like I inherited the Cowboys. I lived thru 1-15 after 3-13. Still remain loyal. I just hate Romo. If not for him, Dallas would have another ring from 2007 and perhaps 2009 as well. Nothing bandwagon about it.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Dallas needs to bring back Steve pueller and babe laughenberg huh?

  • Dallas needs to bring back Steve pueller and babe laughenberg huh?

    A Anthony Spencer wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @wrrebel said:

    Dallas needs to bring back Steve pueller and babe laughenberg huh?

    Nope. Jerral Wayne needs to trade Romo after this lost season and start Orton. Orton's skill set better suits this offense than Chokemo's. Since we are already resigned to the fact that Red Jesus will still be the HC, we have no other choice, unless of course Jerral wants to remain .500, which he seemingly wants to do.

    You guys should be able to get at least 3 picks. If you don't, then blame yourselves.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Dallas needs to bring back Steve pueller and babe laughenberg huh?

    Nope. Jerral Wayne needs to trade Romo after this lost season and start Orton. Orton's skill set better suits this offense than Chokemo's. Since we are already resigned to the fact that Red Jesus will still be the HC, we have no other choice, unless of course Jerral wants to remain .500, which he seemingly wants to do.

    You guys should be able to get at least 3 picks. If you don't, then blame yourselves.

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @anthony-spencer said:

    Nope. Jerral Wayne needs to trade Romo after this lost season and start Orton. Orton's skill set better suits this offense than Chokemo's. Since we are already resigned to the fact that Red Jesus will still be the HC, we have no other choice, unless of course Jerral wants to remain .500, which he seemingly wants to do.

    You guys should be able to get at least 3 picks. If you don't, then blame yourselves.

    Dude your nuts Romo is the next great Italian QB~! Plus is he a good looking guy!

    what more can you ask for?

  • @anthony-spencer said:

    Nope. Jerral Wayne needs to trade Romo after this lost season and start Orton. Orton's skill set better suits this offense than Chokemo's. Since we are already resigned to the fact that Red Jesus will still be the HC, we have no other choice, unless of course Jerral wants to remain .500, which he seemingly wants to do.

    You guys should be able to get at least 3 picks. If you don't, then blame yourselves.

    Dude your nuts Romo is the next great Italian QB~! Plus is he a good looking guy!

    what more can you ask for?

    A Anthony Spencer wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @wrrebel said:

    Dude your nuts Romo is the next great Italian QB~! Plus is he a good looking guy!

    what more can you ask for?

    He's Mexican not Italian. And only a brokeback mountain type like yourself would think he looks good.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Dude your nuts Romo is the next great Italian QB~! Plus is he a good looking guy!

    what more can you ask for?

    He's Mexican not Italian. And only a brokeback mountain type like yourself would think he looks good.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @anthony-spencer said:

    He's Mexican not Italian. And only a brokeback mountain type like yourself would think he looks good.

    WRREBEL is the local gay guy here, not that there is anything wrong with that.

  • H Horn of Lake Erie wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I bet you guys are yearning for the days of Vinny Testaverde.

  • I bet you guys are yearning for the days of Vinny Testaverde.

    A Anthony Spencer wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @horn-of-lake-erie said:

    I bet you guys are yearning for the days of Vinny Testaverde.

    Nope, just for the days if Kyle Orton. Hell, Romo tried his best to gift you a win with his fumble but you were too lame to accept the opportunity.

    At least Bailey came in on 2ND DOWN (LOL) to kick the game winner. Taking the ball out of Romo's hands with the game on the line was the best coaching move Garrett has made in 6 years.

  • @horn-of-lake-erie said:

    I bet you guys are yearning for the days of Vinny Testaverde.

    Nope, just for the days if Kyle Orton. Hell, Romo tried his best to gift you a win with his fumble but you were too lame to accept the opportunity.

    At least Bailey came in on 2ND DOWN (LOL) to kick the game winner. Taking the ball out of Romo's hands with the game on the line was the best coaching move Garrett has made in 6 years.

    L LOLC2k wrote on last edited by LOLC2k
    #17

    @anthony-spencer said:

    Nope, just for the days if Kyle Orton. Hell, Romo tried his best to gift you a win with his fumble but you were too lame to accept the opportunity.

    At least Bailey came in on 2ND DOWN (LOL) to kick the game winner. Taking the ball out of Romo's hands with the game on the line was the best coaching move Garrett has made in 6 years.

    He can't take much credit for that. Steelers did the same on first down last week. Though I suppose that's different. Leftwich is a back up, and Romo should be a back up.

    Hell, he already backs in.

  • @comeonman said:

    So does this dipshit even live in Texas? Cowgirl fans are the biggest fair weather piece of shit bandwagon fans in any sport. I know this because I have lived in texas my whole life. Both parents are from Ohio and I inherited the browns from my dad. I love living in Texas up to the point when I talk to these stupid fucking cowboys fans

    Nah, I love my team. You live in Texas but inherited the Browns, just like I inherited the Cowboys. I lived thru 1-15 after 3-13. Still remain loyal. I just hate Romo. If not for him, Dallas would have another ring from 2007 and perhaps 2009 as well. Nothing bandwagon about it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @anthony-spencer said:

    Nah, I love my team. You live in Texas but inherited the Browns, just like I inherited the Cowboys. I lived thru 1-15 after 3-13. Still remain loyal. I just hate Romo. If not for him, Dallas would have another ring from 2007 and perhaps 2009 as well. Nothing bandwagon about it.

    That is the problem with the media and Cowboys fans. They always overestimate the capabilities of that team just because once upon a time a generation or so ago they were good.

  • @horn-of-lake-erie said:

    I bet you guys are yearning for the days of Vinny Testaverde.

    Nope, just for the days if Kyle Orton. Hell, Romo tried his best to gift you a win with his fumble but you were too lame to accept the opportunity.

    At least Bailey came in on 2ND DOWN (LOL) to kick the game winner. Taking the ball out of Romo's hands with the game on the line was the best coaching move Garrett has made in 6 years.

    H Horn of Lake Erie wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @anthony-spencer said:

    Nope, just for the days if Kyle Orton. Hell, Romo tried his best to gift you a win with his fumble but you were too lame to accept the opportunity.

    The fact that we had two downs to get 1 yard and failed is largely attributable to our shitty HC. We seized the opportunity but didn't have the coaching to get the right play to finish.

    If we are going to talk about gifts, how about our 130 yards of basically all pass interference penalties by our number 3 and below CBs? Fair market value of that gift is roughly $500 IMO.