Skip to content

Lets All Hope And Pray Ghoolie Is Right

The Browns Board
10 8 919
  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #1

    After reading how Ghoolie has made so many accurate predictions (honestly don't know, haven't been on the board that long), god I hope he's right with Weeden. Saying that he will turn out better than Luck seems too much of a stretch. I just don't see it in his mechanics and decision making yet. Lets all keep our fingers crossed

  • After reading how Ghoolie has made so many accurate predictions (honestly don't know, haven't been on the board that long), god I hope he's right with Weeden. Saying that he will turn out better than Luck seems too much of a stretch. I just don't see it in his mechanics and decision making yet. Lets all keep our fingers crossed

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @comeonman said:

    After reading how Ghoolie has made so many accurate predictions (honestly don't know, haven't been on the board that long)

    Hint: Ghoolie and Richy Rich are the only two people on this board that agree with the above statement...

  • Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I must be the only one who listened to the announcers say how horrible Weeden threw the ball today. Behind the receivers, above the receivers... anywhere where they couldn't make a play on it. Blind, people on this forum must be, Blind

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @poeticg said:

    Hello, trust me, I am right about McCoy. There is nothing wrong with his "mechanics" or anything else. They guy has no weapons and he has a coach who doesn't go for the juggular. The kid will be fine once Shurmer is gone. If the Browns opt out of McCoy and go QB again, so be it. He is still a top tier athlete.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Orange85 said:

    If you want to take Deardorf as a QB judge that is your call!

    Watching the game Weeden threw it OK. he missed guys, he hit guys. The problem is the coaching. It's like watching idiots call plays

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Orange85 said:

    If you want to take Deardorf as a QB judge that is your call!

    Even though he's not my favorite color guy, I'll take a Hall of Fame player's opinion over yours.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    seldom am I wrong.

    That's the funniest shit possibly ever.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Lol, "weeden better than luck" smh lol

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I won't compare Weeden to anyone else, but he's taking FAR too much flack & I think it's undeserved. I am sure many of his interceptions have been due to route and/or adjustment errors by inexperienced receivers. Then Shurmur comes out during the bye week & says he has to quit throwing interceptions. What I find interesting is the TIME it took Weeden to throw Sunday & his timing being way off. My feeling on that is that he may well have been instructed to NOT throw the ball UNTIL his receivers broke open to prevent picks, which is not only awful, but would effect his throws. That makes more sense to me the longer I think about it. It's going to take time for these receivers to develop, so Shurmur is looking for Weeden to do a "quick fix"...it sure is consistent with his coaching style. It's not Weeden's fault that he has NO experienced WRs, is it? Not providing an experienced WR alone may be Heckert's ticket out the door. CERTAINLY, the way Weeden has been micro managed & thrown under the bus by Shurmur has put the final nail in his (Shurmur's) coffin.

    If we get a good, solid, aggressive HC & Staff, NOBODY will be complaining about Weeden.

    Mike

  • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Come on... This is the kinda stuff I'm talking about..way over analyzed conspiracy theory type stuff.

    I also heard last season they forbade Colt to use his right arm when exercising to keep it nice and limber (weak) for their WCO.