The Game Vs. Kc
-
This game against KC will be the battle for the 1st pick in the draft. There is no way we can beat pittspuke or the ratbirds. maybe the Raiders, but going to the westcoast has never been good
I know the head-to-head record has no affect on the 1st pick, but after watching the Dallas game...............we have NO chance of winning another game. We will never even beat Oak. KC will beat us and we will finish 2-14.
PLEASE DON'T DRAFT BARKLEY? he's Colt McCoy...... noodle armed college QB. Please take the LB from Notre Dame. Monte Teo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
We would absolutely Retarded to draft any of the losers at QB coming out, none are worth a high pick over weeden. Not even close. Teo is good, but I would take jones over him. And after today's game, we obviously have less depth at QB than CB. Your also completely crazy thinking we wil not beat KC. Oakland, maybe. KC is ridiculously bad
-
Correction. We have much less depth at CB than LB
-
I said it before, with new leadership comes a new way of doing things and I see a new coach and a new QB in our future. I'm fine with a new coach, I don't like Shurmer at all. I do think that Weeden deserves another year. I hope with the high draft pick that we a going to have next year that we go after whoever is the top CB in the draft. With need another shutdown corner. Plus if we are high enough then we can trade down a few spots and get a 2nd round pick back.
-
Well beat the chiefs no problem. The browns do play tough with what they have availiabe. I'd say go after defense again. Get a corner and a safety. Maybe some linebackers. Get down off the ledge you guys. Weeden is not that bad. Give him a year or two.
-
If we lose to the Cheifs, then this team doesnt even want to win. The Chiefs are garbage. The only way we lose that game is if Jamal Charles runs for 200 yards.
-
The only reason why we lost was because we had no CBs, and the one's that "played" didn't really show up. This includes Sheldon. The passing game is all that the Cowboys got, and our CB situation pretty much catered to their one bright spot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login