Kyrie Irving Boken Finger
-
Out for a month. A 2-8 start is only going to get MUCH worse
-
Out for a month. A 2-8 start is only going to get MUCH worse
I officially gave up on the NBA last year. I would now rather watch golf, it is much more exciting.
-
The NBA is a joke.
I think Kyrie is made from glass, he's always getting injured.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login