I'm Drunk And Fuck Rgiii
-
To the guy who said about all of rg3s wrs were wide open when he throws;
Did you see the last TD of the 1st half to Santana moss? Watch the highlight on nfl.com. That was probably one of the sickest td throws I've ever seen, back shoulder right on the out of bounds line perfect placement. Brees is the only qb that throws that pass better, but this one was perfect.
And since I'm a Redskins fan I keep thinking of newton as well worrying if rg3 will be in a sophomore slump or not. I'm very happy and excited for what he's doing right now but anything can happen and I'm always cautiously optimistic when it comes to the Skins.
Also, Weeden is better than tannehill and Wilson. Wilson is ok but a great run game and a defense win those ganea. Wilson barely throws 15 times a game. Tannehill is just bad lately. Give Weeden a year or two and He will be a 4000 yard 25 td passer. And heck if your coach didn't suck Weeden could throw for 4000 this year
To the guy who said about all of rg3s wrs were wide open when he throws;
Did you see the last TD of the 1st half to Santana moss? Watch the highlight on nfl.com. That was probably one of the sickest td throws I've ever seen, back shoulder right on the out of bounds line perfect placement. Brees is the only qb that throws that pass better, but this one was perfect.
And since I'm a Redskins fan I keep thinking of newton as well worrying if rg3 will be in a sophomore slump or not. I'm very happy and excited for what he's doing right now but anything can happen and I'm always cautiously optimistic when it comes to the Skins.
Admittedly yesterday was the first skins game I've watched fully to see RGIII other than highlights. What I can say for a fact is that if they run that option read/pass game it will get figured out by next year, that's how the NFL is. RGIII will have to develop into a pocket passer to have long term success in the NFL. I really believe he can, but that option game won't work for a long time. I have the misfortune of getting panthers game every week and it's embarrassing how often they run a similar set of plays and how easily the defense snuffs it out. It also is slowly coming to pass that Cam may not be able to adjust to be a pocket passer.
I do really think he has the tools to do it though. Time will tell I suppose
-
To the guy who said about all of rg3s wrs were wide open when he throws;
Did you see the last TD of the 1st half to Santana moss? Watch the highlight on nfl.com. That was probably one of the sickest td throws I've ever seen, back shoulder right on the out of bounds line perfect placement. Brees is the only qb that throws that pass better, but this one was perfect.
And since I'm a Redskins fan I keep thinking of newton as well worrying if rg3 will be in a sophomore slump or not. I'm very happy and excited for what he's doing right now but anything can happen and I'm always cautiously optimistic when it comes to the Skins.
Admittedly yesterday was the first skins game I've watched fully to see RGIII other than highlights. What I can say for a fact is that if they run that option read/pass game it will get figured out by next year, that's how the NFL is. RGIII will have to develop into a pocket passer to have long term success in the NFL. I really believe he can, but that option game won't work for a long time. I have the misfortune of getting panthers game every week and it's embarrassing how often they run a similar set of plays and how easily the defense snuffs it out. It also is slowly coming to pass that Cam may not be able to adjust to be a pocket passer.
I do really think he has the tools to do it though. Time will tell I suppose
Admittedly yesterday was the first skins game I've watched fully to see RGIII other than highlights. What I can say for a fact is that if they run that option read/pass game it will get figured out by next year, that's how the NFL is. RGIII will have to develop into a pocket passer to have long term success in the NFL. I really believe he can, but that option game won't work for a long time. I have the misfortune of getting panthers game every week and it's embarrassing how often they run a similar set of plays and how easily the defense snuffs it out. It also is slowly coming to pass that Cam may not be able to adjust to be a pocket passer.
I do really think he has the tools to do it though. Time will tell I suppose
I agree I'm not a fan offhe read/option. I would rather they run a normal set. Apparently I've been told by other Skins fans that Shanahan was quoted as saying the reason for this offense is to get Griffin adjusted to the speed of the game and to mask our terrible oline. I believe he can do it in a pro style as well, but only time will tell.
-
RG3 is only going to get better because he has a great coach behind him..
The browns have shit for coaches and obviously another do nothing shitty owner and who in their right mind believes for a minute that joe banner knows anything about football or even hiring football people so we have shit for a president as well..
Nothing changes we will have another complete blowup next year and still have shit to show for it..
-
RG3 is only going to get better because he has a great coach behind him..
The browns have shit for coaches and obviously another do nothing shitty owner and who in their right mind believes for a minute that joe banner knows anything about football or even hiring football people so we have shit for a president as well..
Nothing changes we will have another complete blowup next year and still have shit to show for it..
RG3 is only going to get better because he has a great coach behind him..
The browns have shit for coaches and obviously another do nothing shitty owner and who in their right mind believes for a minute that joe banner knows anything about football or even hiring football people so we have shit for a president as well..
Nothing changes we will have another complete blowup next year and still have shit to show for it..
I'll bet you don't have many friends.
-
We can only hope that a few of the picks we'd have to of traded to get RG3 pan out.
Still don't like the odds for a fast,smaller QB that scrambles making it in the NFL and avoiding injury but he's lighting it up as of now.

-
Jets might have the worse GM in the game!!!!! I think I am going to start a new Topic now..HMMMMMM
can't be any worse than philly's GM. 2 years in a row someone on their team proclaiming 'dream team' or 'dynasty with supposedly the best defense money could buy.
i'm hoping that banner wasn't part of that clusterfuck.
-
To the guy who said about all of rg3s wrs were wide open when he throws;
Did you see the last TD of the 1st half to Santana moss? Watch the highlight on nfl.com. That was probably one of the sickest td throws I've ever seen, back shoulder right on the out of bounds line perfect placement. Brees is the only qb that throws that pass better, but this one was perfect.
And since I'm a Redskins fan I keep thinking of newton as well worrying if rg3 will be in a sophomore slump or not. I'm very happy and excited for what he's doing right now but anything can happen and I'm always cautiously optimistic when it comes to the Skins.
Also, Weeden is better than tannehill and Wilson. Wilson is ok but a great run game and a defense win those ganea. Wilson barely throws 15 times a game. Tannehill is just bad lately. Give Weeden a year or two and He will be a 4000 yard 25 td passer. And heck if your coach didn't suck Weeden could throw for 4000 this year
To the guy who said about all of rg3s wrs were wide open when he throws;
Did you see the last TD of the 1st half to Santana moss? Watch the highlight on nfl.com. That was probably one of the sickest td throws I've ever seen, back shoulder right on the out of bounds line perfect placement. Brees is the only qb that throws that pass better, but this one was perfect.
And since I'm a Redskins fan I keep thinking of newton as well worrying if rg3 will be in a sophomore slump or not. I'm very happy and excited for what he's doing right now but anything can happen and I'm always cautiously optimistic when it comes to the Skins.
Also, Weeden is better than tannehill and Wilson. Wilson is ok but a great run game and a defense win those ganea. Wilson barely throws 15 times a game. Tannehill is just bad lately. Give Weeden a year or two and He will be a 4000 yard 25 td passer. And heck if your coach didn't suck Weeden could throw for 4000 this year
Yes I saw that one. It was a good throw and an equally good catch by a veteran WR. I have nothing against RG3 - I'm just stating that he hasn't had too many throws that tell me he is going to be a great QB for a long time in this league. Yet many Browns fans here are overreacting and proclaiming him to be a future HOFer.
He will be better than Cam Newton though. I don't expect RG3 to have as bad a sophomore season as Newton (or bad at all really). RG3 isn't near as one-dimensional as Newton. In fact, I really wouldn't even compare the two even though most fans seem to quite often.
-
I saw Joe Gibbs in CVS yesterday.
-
to preface, this is not ripping weeds..
BUT
the actual QB skills shown from andrew luck and RG3 compared to all the other rookie QBs is miles apart. even watching stafford yesterday, you saw a QB who knows how to deliver the ball with a touch and a zip that i have yet to see from weeds. sure he's got c. johnson as a wide receiver but did you see how he was communicating with his wide receivers while they were looking back at him mid route running pointing to where he was going to throw the ball? presence in the pocket and command of the offense...something weeden has to learn. quickly.
and the fucking insane arm RG3 has, yesterday he threw a rainbow for 60+ to a guy in tight coverage for a strike. he was hitting everything on a dime. last week they showed a highlight of a receiver running into the end zone and you couldn't even see the ball in frame of a wide shot....and the ball just drops out of the air into this guy's bread basket. sick.
yeah, injury is a concern of a guy with a ballerina frame for a body BUT like people have said he's lighting it up.
-
to preface, this is not ripping weeds..
BUT
the actual QB skills shown from andrew luck and RG3 compared to all the other rookie QBs is miles apart. even watching stafford yesterday, you saw a QB who knows how to deliver the ball with a touch and a zip that i have yet to see from weeds. sure he's got c. johnson as a wide receiver but did you see how he was communicating with his wide receivers while they were looking back at him mid route running pointing to where he was going to throw the ball? presence in the pocket and command of the offense...something weeden has to learn. quickly.
and the fucking insane arm RG3 has, yesterday he threw a rainbow for 60+ to a guy in tight coverage for a strike. he was hitting everything on a dime. last week they showed a highlight of a receiver running into the end zone and you couldn't even see the ball in frame of a wide shot....and the ball just drops out of the air into this guy's bread basket. sick.
yeah, injury is a concern of a guy with a ballerina frame for a body BUT like people have said he's lighting it up.
to preface, this is not ripping weeds..
BUT
the actual QB skills shown from andrew luck and RG3 compared to all the other rookie QBs is miles apart. even watching stafford yesterday, you saw a QB who knows how to deliver the ball with a touch and a zip that i have yet to see from weeds. sure he's got c. johnson as a wide receiver but did you see how he was communicating with his wide receivers while they were looking back at him mid route running pointing to where he was going to throw the ball? presence in the pocket and command of the offense...something weeden has to learn. quickly.
and the fucking insane arm RG3 has, yesterday he threw a rainbow for 60+ to a guy in tight coverage for a strike. he was hitting everything on a dime. last week they showed a highlight of a receiver running into the end zone and you couldn't even see the ball in frame of a wide shot....and the ball just drops out of the air into this guy's bread basket. sick.
yeah, injury is a concern of a guy with a ballerina frame for a body BUT like people have said he's lighting it up.
Weren't you the guy that told me to "quit sucking RG3's dick" when I was screaming for the Browns to draft him ... and saying all these same things ... before the draft?
Zombo
-
RGIII, who gives a flying fuck. We got what we got. Deal with it and quit acting like a bunch of fucking bitches. If Weeden don't pan out we go for someone else. End of story. Give me another drink.
-
All that i'm gonna say is RG3 wouldn't have looked anything like he does now if Cleveland would have drafted him. End of story.
-
All I'm saying about RGIII is let's wait until he's doing this next year as well. They're running a simple offense for him that runs a lot of option read looks. Cam Newton blew people away with the crap and he got figured out in a hurry. Honestly, I think RGIII is a different mold and will be a great NFL QB. Let's see where he is time next year.
All I'm saying about RGIII is let's wait until he's doing this next year as well. They're running a simple offense for him that runs a lot of option read looks. Cam Newton blew people away with the crap and he got figured out in a hurry. Honestly, I think RGIII is a different mold and will be a great NFL QB. Let's see where he is time next year.
I am with you. I have watched a couple of his games, and thought he was just doing an OK job as a QB. There is no denying his athleticism whick is where I think he stands out from the others, but his passing skills are not not any more impressive than the rest of the rookie QBs; minus Tannehill who I have not seen play yet. Plus he has veteran receivers as does Luck (Wayne is still an animal).
Am I the only one that notices that every one of his TDs hit a WR who is wide open by 10+ yards?? Also, Pierre Garcon made an outstanding catch on one today that was thrown well behind him and then ran another 50 yards for the TD. RG3 doesn't make too many mistakes and that is the one big positive so far. But I'm still not convinced he is as good as the rest of you seem to think...
In the last two games, I know for a fact that three TDs were not due to RG3 showing great skill. Two bombs were to wide open receivers and were not deadly accurate, and the other was thrown into double coverage and the receiver miraculously caught the ball while the two defenders knocked each other down. He gets a lot of simple throws and uses his athleticism. If I was a Skins fan, I would be worried that he is going to get injured from all of the contact he takes. You don't want your QB to taking shots week-in-week-out like he does. I don't think anyone should get ahead of themself and start judging any of these guys until midseason next year.
-
to preface, this is not ripping weeds..
BUT
the actual QB skills shown from andrew luck and RG3 compared to all the other rookie QBs is miles apart. even watching stafford yesterday, you saw a QB who knows how to deliver the ball with a touch and a zip that i have yet to see from weeds. sure he's got c. johnson as a wide receiver but did you see how he was communicating with his wide receivers while they were looking back at him mid route running pointing to where he was going to throw the ball? presence in the pocket and command of the offense...something weeden has to learn. quickly.
and the fucking insane arm RG3 has, yesterday he threw a rainbow for 60+ to a guy in tight coverage for a strike. he was hitting everything on a dime. last week they showed a highlight of a receiver running into the end zone and you couldn't even see the ball in frame of a wide shot....and the ball just drops out of the air into this guy's bread basket. sick.
yeah, injury is a concern of a guy with a ballerina frame for a body BUT like people have said he's lighting it up.
Weren't you the guy that told me to "quit sucking RG3's dick" when I was screaming for the Browns to draft him ... and saying all these same things ... before the draft?
Zombo
Zombo said:
Weren't you the guy that told me to "quit sucking RG3's dick" when I was screaming for the Browns to draft him ... and saying all these same things ... before the draft?
Zombo
yes, u are correct sir. and i'll gladly eat that with the knowledge that someone here WAS correct, um ZOMBO.
yeah he's great (on my fantasy team) and he'll prob pan out better than weeden.....
SO.......
what does that mean? not go for the #1 need draft choice next year?
i guarantee you haslam and them are wondering what to do with each position....HC, OC, DC on staff to players QB, WR, and the whole defense?
-
All I'm saying about RGIII is let's wait until he's doing this next year as well. They're running a simple offense for him that runs a lot of option read looks. Cam Newton blew people away with the crap and he got figured out in a hurry. Honestly, I think RGIII is a different mold and will be a great NFL QB. Let's see where he is time next year.
I am with you. I have watched a couple of his games, and thought he was just doing an OK job as a QB. There is no denying his athleticism whick is where I think he stands out from the others, but his passing skills are not not any more impressive than the rest of the rookie QBs; minus Tannehill who I have not seen play yet. Plus he has veteran receivers as does Luck (Wayne is still an animal).
Am I the only one that notices that every one of his TDs hit a WR who is wide open by 10+ yards?? Also, Pierre Garcon made an outstanding catch on one today that was thrown well behind him and then ran another 50 yards for the TD. RG3 doesn't make too many mistakes and that is the one big positive so far. But I'm still not convinced he is as good as the rest of you seem to think...
In the last two games, I know for a fact that three TDs were not due to RG3 showing great skill. Two bombs were to wide open receivers and were not deadly accurate, and the other was thrown into double coverage and the receiver miraculously caught the ball while the two defenders knocked each other down. He gets a lot of simple throws and uses his athleticism. If I was a Skins fan, I would be worried that he is going to get injured from all of the contact he takes. You don't want your QB to taking shots week-in-week-out like he does. I don't think anyone should get ahead of themself and start judging any of these guys until midseason next year.
I am with you. I have watched a couple of his games, and thought he was just doing an OK job as a QB. There is no denying his athleticism whick is where I think he stands out from the others, but his passing skills are not not any more impressive than the rest of the rookie QBs; minus Tannehill who I have not seen play yet. Plus he has veteran receivers as does Luck (Wayne is still an animal).
In the last two games, I know for a fact that three TDs were not due to RG3 showing great skill. Two bombs were to wide open receivers and were not deadly accurate, and the other was thrown into double coverage and the receiver miraculously caught the ball while the two defenders knocked each other down. He gets a lot of simple throws and uses his athleticism. If I was a Skins fan, I would be worried that he is going to get injured from all of the contact he takes. You don't want your QB to taking shots week-in-week-out like he does. I don't think anyone should get ahead of themself and start judging any of these guys until midseason next year.
I think rg3 is a lot more accurate then you think. A lot of those wide open passes dropped right into the receivers hands. However, that being said, I DO agree with one year not being enough to judge. I want to see a more pro style offense and right now our offense is 65-70% spread/pistol/college style and 30-35% pro. Until we are 100% pro style ill be holding expectations, but he really is playing well and I am pleased beyond my wildest imagination so far because he is a rookie and for a rookie, he's been very good, if not great.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login