Skip to content

Common Sense

The Browns Board
14 12 799
  • Weeden just threw Shurmur under the bus. He will not make it out of this game as starting QB.

  • Weeden just threw Shurmur under the bus. He will not make it out of this game as starting QB.

    @hempman said:

    Weeden just threw Shurmur under the bus. He will not make it out of this game as starting QB.

    Link?

  • Weeden just threw Shurmur under the bus. He will not make it out of this game as starting QB.

    @hempman said:

    Weeden just threw Shurmur under the bus. He will not make it out of this game as starting QB.

    What?

  • @hempman said:

    Weeden just threw Shurmur under the bus. He will not make it out of this game as starting QB.

    What?

    @comeonman said:

    What?

    A web link to the story (Weeden throws Shurmz under the bus)

  • weeden should RUN shurmer under the bus

    PAT SHURMER IS THE WORST HEAD COACH IN BROWNS HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Shurmer appears to have officially lost the team. Also I've been a Weeden defender but I think it was wrong of him to blame the coach for errant throws, just my opinion.

  • Shurmer appears to have officially lost the team. Also I've been a Weeden defender but I think it was wrong of him to blame the coach for errant throws, just my opinion.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    Shurmer appears to have officially lost the team. Also I've been a Weeden defender but I think it was wrong of him to blame the coach for errant throws, just my opinion.

    I can't speak for when Patsy lost the team- but he lost the fans (at least the ones with two communicating neurons) before the bye week.

    As was said earlier, Shur-loss was brought in to run Holmgren's (outdated) idea of a WCO, nice that he had the same agent and his Uncle was all palsy-walsy with Walrus. That he's done- to the point opposing coaches can call the play the Browns offense is going to run just by the set-up 90% of the time.

    Rams fans were delighted to see Shur-loss go BTW, and should he lose to an injury decimated Steeler team, I'll lead the charge to have him dumped off a boat in the middle of Lake Erie.

    To show you how bad it is, & I go back to the days of Jim Brown- Shurmur is arguably the worst HC in the history of the Browns. I'd trade Crennell for him right now, without a second thought. Patsy is clueless managing down and distance, as well as clock management.

  • I agree. Crennell is a Retard, but head and shoulders above Shurmer. Yes crennell has a worse record, but also the worst players in the game

  • @skinsfan28 said:

    Shurmer appears to have officially lost the team. Also I've been a Weeden defender but I think it was wrong of him to blame the coach for errant throws, just my opinion.

    I can't speak for when Patsy lost the team- but he lost the fans (at least the ones with two communicating neurons) before the bye week.

    As was said earlier, Shur-loss was brought in to run Holmgren's (outdated) idea of a WCO, nice that he had the same agent and his Uncle was all palsy-walsy with Walrus. That he's done- to the point opposing coaches can call the play the Browns offense is going to run just by the set-up 90% of the time.

    Rams fans were delighted to see Shur-loss go BTW, and should he lose to an injury decimated Steeler team, I'll lead the charge to have him dumped off a boat in the middle of Lake Erie.

    To show you how bad it is, & I go back to the days of Jim Brown- Shurmur is arguably the worst HC in the history of the Browns. I'd trade Crennell for him right now, without a second thought. Patsy is clueless managing down and distance, as well as clock management.

    @hoorta said:

    I can't speak for when Patsy lost the team- but he lost the fans (at least the ones with two communicating neurons) before the bye week.

    As was said earlier, Shur-loss was brought in to run Holmgren's (outdated) idea of a WCO, nice that he had the same agent and his Uncle was all palsy-walsy with Walrus. That he's done- to the point opposing coaches can call the play the Browns offense is going to run just by the set-up 90% of the time.

    Rams fans were delighted to see Shur-loss go BTW, and should he lose to an injury decimated Steeler team, I'll lead the charge to have him dumped off a boat in the middle of Lake Erie.

    To show you how bad it is, & I go back to the days of Jim Brown- Shurmur is arguably the worst HC in the history of the Browns. I'd trade Crennell for him right now, without a second thought. Patsy is clueless managing down and distance, as well as clock management.

    I also go back to the Jimmy Brown days & I agree, Shurmur is right down there with Romeo & Nick Skorich. He MAY learn from some errors, but his half time adjustments (lack of), decision making, & clock management continue as AWFUL. His offenses before coming here were lackluster (26th & 27th in the league, I believe). The man does NOT attack other teams, he plays not to lose. The Browns players & Fans deserve better. I honestly feel that these young players basic talent & desire has been what's kept us in games thus far, NOT the coaching.

    As far as Weeden throwing Shurmur under the bus, it may be wrong, but how many times has shurmur done it to his players (mostly Weeden) this year? A GOOD HC has his players backs & accepts responsibility for his own mistakes. Shurmur doesn't. Sorry, but I don't see much that speaks well for Shurmur's future NFL success as a HC.

    Mike

  • @hoorta said:

    I can't speak for when Patsy lost the team- but he lost the fans (at least the ones with two communicating neurons) before the bye week.

    As was said earlier, Shur-loss was brought in to run Holmgren's (outdated) idea of a WCO, nice that he had the same agent and his Uncle was all palsy-walsy with Walrus. That he's done- to the point opposing coaches can call the play the Browns offense is going to run just by the set-up 90% of the time.

    Rams fans were delighted to see Shur-loss go BTW, and should he lose to an injury decimated Steeler team, I'll lead the charge to have him dumped off a boat in the middle of Lake Erie.

    To show you how bad it is, & I go back to the days of Jim Brown- Shurmur is arguably the worst HC in the history of the Browns. I'd trade Crennell for him right now, without a second thought. Patsy is clueless managing down and distance, as well as clock management.

    I also go back to the Jimmy Brown days & I agree, Shurmur is right down there with Romeo & Nick Skorich. He MAY learn from some errors, but his half time adjustments (lack of), decision making, & clock management continue as AWFUL. His offenses before coming here were lackluster (26th & 27th in the league, I believe). The man does NOT attack other teams, he plays not to lose. The Browns players & Fans deserve better. I honestly feel that these young players basic talent & desire has been what's kept us in games thus far, NOT the coaching.

    As far as Weeden throwing Shurmur under the bus, it may be wrong, but how many times has shurmur done it to his players (mostly Weeden) this year? A GOOD HC has his players backs & accepts responsibility for his own mistakes. Shurmur doesn't. Sorry, but I don't see much that speaks well for Shurmur's future NFL success as a HC.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I also go back to the Jimmy Brown days & I agree, Shurmur is right down there with Romeo & Nick Skorich. He MAY learn from some errors, but his half time adjustments (lack of), decision making, & clock management continue as AWFUL. His offenses before coming here were lackluster (26th & 27th in the league, I believe). The man does NOT attack other teams, he plays not to lose. The Browns players & Fans deserve better. I honestly feel that these young players basic talent & desire has been what's kept us in games thus far, NOT the coaching.

    As far as Weeden throwing Shurmur under the bus, it may be wrong, but how many times has shurmur done it to his players (mostly Weeden) this year? A GOOD HC has his players backs & accepts responsibility for his own mistakes. Shurmur doesn't. Sorry, but I don't see much that speaks well for Shurmur's future NFL success as a HC.

    Mike

    Shurmur would do well as say the Offensive Coordinator of the San Jose St. team, or maybe not FBS level. How about Chico St.