Skip to content

Great Game

The Browns Board
9 7 898
  • That was a great game today!

    Congratulations on the win, it has to feel really good.

  • How bout the bungles now with a playoff chance? Cincy should be thanking CLe for knocking pit to 6-5

  • That was a great game today!

    Congratulations on the win, it has to feel really good.

    @crazed-bengal said:

    That was a great game today!

    Congratulations on the win, it has to feel really good.

    LOL, not to mention- it helps you guys humongously. 🙂 You may be in line for the Playoffs after the Crows whomp on the Squealers again. Methinks you hold your destiny in your hands- just beat those guys the next time you play them.

  • @crazed-bengal said:

    That was a great game today!

    Congratulations on the win, it has to feel really good.

    LOL, not to mention- it helps you guys humongously. 🙂 You may be in line for the Playoffs after the Crows whomp on the Squealers again. Methinks you hold your destiny in your hands- just beat those guys the next time you play them.

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, not to mention- it helps you guys humongously. 🙂 You may be in line for the Playoffs after the Crows whomp on the Squealers again. Methinks you hold your destiny in your hands- just beat those guys the next time you play them.

    How cute.

  • Maybe if the bungholes start selling out, you and your crazed cronies can watch the game on the boob tube

  • @crazed-bengal said:

    That was a great game today!

    Congratulations on the win, it has to feel really good.

    LOL, not to mention- it helps you guys humongously. 🙂 You may be in line for the Playoffs after the Crows whomp on the Squealers again. Methinks you hold your destiny in your hands- just beat those guys the next time you play them.

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, not to mention- it helps you guys humongously. 🙂 You may be in line for the Playoffs after the Crows whomp on the Squealers again. Methinks you hold your destiny in your hands- just beat those guys the next time you play them.

    I think the Ratbirds are going down next Sunday to Pitt in a slugfest. Steelers know how to beat Flacco, & hit him in the mouth.

    Cincy at schizoid SD....BenGals should win, but this league is crazy.

  • @hoorta said:

    LOL, not to mention- it helps you guys humongously. 🙂 You may be in line for the Playoffs after the Crows whomp on the Squealers again. Methinks you hold your destiny in your hands- just beat those guys the next time you play them.

    I think the Ratbirds are going down next Sunday to Pitt in a slugfest. Steelers know how to beat Flacco, & hit him in the mouth.

    Cincy at schizoid SD....BenGals should win, but this league is crazy.

    @bob806 said:

    I think the Ratbirds are going down next Sunday to Pitt in a slugfest. Steelers know how to beat Flacco, & hit him in the mouth.

    Cincy at schizoid SD....BenGals should win, but this league is crazy.

    The Steelers didn't do that last time they met.

    Though I will say this: a lot of people are ragging on Weeden for not such a great game vs. the Steelers but figure this out:

    Weeden's performance against the Squibs was a hell of a lot better than Flacco's performance against them the prior week. So what does that say?

    And, FYI, this is the first time in the history of Dick LeBeau's tenure as the DC of the Steelers that he has lost a game to a rookie QB. So take that for what it's worth.

  • @bob806 said:

    I think the Ratbirds are going down next Sunday to Pitt in a slugfest. Steelers know how to beat Flacco, & hit him in the mouth.

    Cincy at schizoid SD....BenGals should win, but this league is crazy.

    The Steelers didn't do that last time they met.

    Though I will say this: a lot of people are ragging on Weeden for not such a great game vs. the Steelers but figure this out:

    Weeden's performance against the Squibs was a hell of a lot better than Flacco's performance against them the prior week. So what does that say?

    And, FYI, this is the first time in the history of Dick LeBeau's tenure as the DC of the Steelers that he has lost a game to a rookie QB. So take that for what it's worth.

    @the-gipper said:

    The Steelers didn't do that last time they met.

    Though I will say this: a lot of people are ragging on Weeden for not such a great game vs. the Steelers but figure this out:

    Weeden's performance against the Squibs was a hell of a lot better than Flacco's performance against them the prior week. So what does that say?

    And, FYI, this is the first time in the history of Dick LeBeau's tenure as the DC of the Steelers that he has lost a game to a rookie QB. So take that for what it's worth.

    It's worth the Steeler offense turning it over 8 times, giving Weeden a short field on at least 5. Weeden found the endzone once on all 8 opportunities. If the Steelers turned it over against the Ravens like we turned it over against the Browns we'd have been slaughtered. The loss says nothing about the defense or Dick Lebeau but your attempt on a delusional spin is comical. Now for ALL THE OTHER THREADS in which you respond to me 4 separate times in each. I'm seriously not even going to bother responding because I'm not going to read any of it. Why couldn't you return to the board and make one blanket post in each thread? lol tl;dr. Seriously. I apologize ahead of time.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The Steelers didn't do that last time they met.

    Though I will say this: a lot of people are ragging on Weeden for not such a great game vs. the Steelers but figure this out:

    Weeden's performance against the Squibs was a hell of a lot better than Flacco's performance against them the prior week. So what does that say?

    And, FYI, this is the first time in the history of Dick LeBeau's tenure as the DC of the Steelers that he has lost a game to a rookie QB. So take that for what it's worth.

    It's worth the Steeler offense turning it over 8 times, giving Weeden a short field on at least 5. Weeden found the endzone once on all 8 opportunities. If the Steelers turned it over against the Ravens like we turned it over against the Browns we'd have been slaughtered. The loss says nothing about the defense or Dick Lebeau but your attempt on a delusional spin is comical. Now for ALL THE OTHER THREADS in which you respond to me 4 separate times in each. I'm seriously not even going to bother responding because I'm not going to read any of it. Why couldn't you return to the board and make one blanket post in each thread? lol tl;dr. Seriously. I apologize ahead of time.

    @vagitron said:

    It's worth the Steeler offense turning it over 8 times, giving Weeden a short field on at least 5. Weeden found the endzone once on all 8 opportunities. If the Steelers turned it over against the Ravens like we turned it over against the Browns we'd have been slaughtered. The loss says nothing about the defense or Dick Lebeau but your attempt on a delusional spin is comical. Now for ALL THE OTHER THREADS in which you respond to me 4 separate times in each. I'm seriously not even going to bother responding because I'm not going to read any of it. Why couldn't you return to the board and make one blanket post in each thread? lol tl;dr. Seriously. I apologize ahead of time.

    I respond post by post. I don't read ALL the posts you have made in a day and give one response. I simply respond to the statement you make in each post.

    If you say something stupid 5 times, I respond to each and correct the record 5 times. I don't "save it up". If you don't want me to respond to each post, then don't say the same stupid thing 5 times.

    And, FYI, the BROWNS found the end zone on two occasions, not one as you said.

    And, if you were reading, I said that the Steelers defense did a great job in limiting the points the Browns put up as a result of the TOs. Not sure what you were reading.