Jumbo Tron Messages
-
Zombo said:
Post a hot picture of her and we'll tell you.
Zombo
:lol: 
-
Zombo said:
Post a hot picture of her and we'll tell you.
Zombo
If I did that I don't think she'd be my fiancee anymore...
Hope about a link to hot chick wearing browns apparel?
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/cleveland-browns-superfans-26.png
-
Zombo said:
Post a hot picture of her and we'll tell you.
Zombo
If I did that I don't think she'd be my fiancee anymore...
Hope about a link to hot chick wearing browns apparel?
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/cleveland-browns-superfans-26.png
If I did that I don't think she'd be my fiancee anymore...
Hope about a link to hot chick wearing browns apparel?
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/cleveland-browns-superfans-26.png
Not bad ...
I'd call ticketing 440-891-5050
Zombo
-
call Mike Holmgren
oh wait, HE QUIT
-
Ouch! To get a happy birthday on the jumbo tron you have to be a season ticket holder and donate $100 to a charity. Guess a card will have to do...
-
I wonder how they pick the season ticket holders that wave the big flag before the game. I've been a season ticket holder since 1999 and I've never been picked to wave the flag.

-
I wonder how they pick the season ticket holders that wave the big flag before the game. I've been a season ticket holder since 1999 and I've never been picked to wave the flag.

I wonder how they pick the season ticket holders that wave the big flag before the game. I've been a season ticket holder since 1999 and I've never been picked to wave the flag.

They ask us Browns Backers presidents to nominate members who will be at the game for that sometimes.
Zombo
-
Is anyone here a season ticket holder that's nice enough to let this guy use their name to get the jumbotron picture of his girlfriend? Obviously he'd have to foot the bill, but c'mon, there's gotta be a volunteer.
-
I wonder how they pick the season ticket holders that wave the big flag before the game. I've been a season ticket holder since 1999 and I've never been picked to wave the flag.

They ask us Browns Backers presidents to nominate members who will be at the game for that sometimes.
Zombo
Zombo said:
They ask us Browns Backers presidents to nominate members who will be at the game for that sometimes.
Zombo
I am also a Browns Backers member. Not affiliated with any particular chapter though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login