Rookie Stats Vs Rookie Stats
-
Since people love to compare lets take a look
QB
Brandon Weeden
2820 Yards
13 TD
15 INT
57% Comp %
VS
Andrew Luck
3596 Yards
17 TD
16 INT
55% Comp %
Running Back ( This should Be good)
TRich
827 Ruching Yards
339 Receiving Yards
44 Catches
8 TDs
VS
Doug Martin
1106 Rushing Yards
374 Receiving Yards
32 catches
10 TDs
Wide Outs
Josh Gordon
646 Yards
34 Catches
5 TD
19 Yards Per Catch ( Leads the NFL )
VS
????????
-
the doug martin thing is kinda crazy, but a lot of running stats have just as much to do with your o line as your running back
-
For rookie WR I would say Kendall Wright..
48 grabs
438 yards
9.1 average
4 TDs
Justin Blackmon
38 grabs
548 yards
14.4 average
3 TD
-
i understand the doug martin vs. TRich conv. one cost us 3 picks and the other wouldn't have...yada yada yada. i was a total bitch about the move.
i love both these young running backs. they both, barring injuries, will have great careers. being able to see the scope of the whole season (week 12) after you have made certain statements of said players.....
to PoeticG and every other person that told me to STFU about how we got TR @ #3...i eat a big shitty crow sandwich right now. the dude was the reason we won the game today. feed him the ball. feed him the ball. then change it up with a little hardesty and the opponents's defense is grabbing their knees winded in the early 4th quarter.
i'm not totally sold on weeds, but the guy hung tough in the pocket, took some hits and hit the receivers/rbs on the dot when needed.
we've got a lot to look forward to. who knows, maybe we can run the table and give the new owner a reason to keep this team (FO/staff) intact.
IMHO a total flush in the off-season would be a terrible mistake.
-
Martin Vs TRich...Of course Martin having better stats than Trich...Couple reasons
1. Trich really didnt play 2 games
2. Teams plan to stop Trich because they believe he is the only player we have on offense. Example Yesterday oakland played 8 to 9 in the Box the whole game and dared Weeden to beat them, well Weeden did just that.
3. It is bad when I know when Trich is getting the ball. I do not think we ran the ball once in a passing foramation, Martin getting teh ball all the time when it looks like they are throwing the ball
4. Let me make this very clear, I am a huge Martin fan!!!! I just think if you put Martin in Cleveland he would not have the year he is having.
Regardless I think Cleveladn and Tampa are very happy witth there Running backs!!!!
-
The only stat that matters is
Weeden 4-8
Luck 8-4
-
The only stat that matters is
Weeden 4-8
Luck 8-4
While I agree, coaching plays a huge part in those numbers, and Weeden went at #22 while Luck went #1 overall.
-
Since people love to compare lets take a look
QB
Brandon Weeden
2820 Yards
13 TD
15 INT
57% Comp %
VS
Andrew Luck
3596 Yards
17 TD
16 INT
55% Comp %
Running Back ( This should Be good)
TRich
827 Ruching Yards
339 Receiving Yards
44 Catches
8 TDs
VS
Doug Martin
1106 Rushing Yards
374 Receiving Yards
32 catches
10 TDs
Wide Outs
Josh Gordon
646 Yards
34 Catches
5 TD
19 Yards Per Catch ( Leads the NFL )
VS
????????
Since people love to compare lets take a look
QB
Brandon Weeden
2820 Yards
13 TD
15 INT
57% Comp %
VS
Andrew Luck
3596 Yards
17 TD
16 INT
55% Comp %
Let's add the other three into the equation also...
Robert Griffin III
2497 Yards
16 TD
4 INT
67.4 Comp %
Team 5-6
Ryan Tannehill
2559 Yards
7 TD
12 INT
57.9 Comp %
Team 5-7
Russell Wilson
2344 Yards
19 TD
8 INT
63.4 Comp %
Team 7-5
This ultimately just shows me that Indy was a QB driven team and that Peyton's backups sucked THAT BAD last year. Still IMO was a more complete team than any of the other rookie QB's found themselves a part of, besides maybe Wilson. Reggie Wayne and Donald Brown are keys to Lucks development.
-
The only stat that matters is
Weeden 4-8
Luck 8-4
While I agree, coaching plays a huge part in those numbers, and Weeden went at #22 while Luck went #1 overall.
-
Russell Wilson
2344 yards
19 td's
8 ints
95.2 rating
record 7-5
300 yards rushing
-
Since people love to compare lets take a look
QB
Brandon Weeden
2820 Yards
13 TD
15 INT
57% Comp %
VS
Andrew Luck
3596 Yards
17 TD
16 INT
55% Comp %
Running Back ( This should Be good)
TRich
827 Ruching Yards
339 Receiving Yards
44 Catches
8 TDs
VS
Doug Martin
1106 Rushing Yards
374 Receiving Yards
32 catches
10 TDs
Wide Outs
Josh Gordon
646 Yards
34 Catches
5 TD
19 Yards Per Catch ( Leads the NFL )
VS
????????
Andrew Luck
3596 Yards
17 TD
16 INT
55% Comp %
Didn't you hear, the always right Fhoolie insists Luck is a bust. He has to be. The Colts went from 2-14 to 8-4 in one year with basically the same personal. He must suck.
-
yea I just picked Luck becasue he was the Number 1 pick. Shit I love RG3, but just went with Luck. I think Weeden is the third best QB in the Draft class
RG3
Luck
Weeden
Wilson
Tannihill
If The Browns just would have beaten the Colts and Cowboys. Those 2 wins a lone people talk different about the Browns and Weeden
-
yea I just picked Luck becasue he was the Number 1 pick. Shit I love RG3, but just went with Luck. I think Weeden is the third best QB in the Draft class
RG3
Luck
Weeden
Wilson
Tannihill
If The Browns just would have beaten the Colts and Cowboys. Those 2 wins a lone people talk different about the Browns and Weeden
yea I just picked Luck becasue he was the Number 1 pick. Shit I love RG3, but just went with Luck. I think Weeden is the third best QB in the Draft class
RG3
Luck
Weeden
Wilson
Tannihill
If The Browns just would have beaten the Colts and Cowboys. Those 2 wins a lone people talk different about the Browns and Weeden
Same with the Philly game. They had the game won if that guy makes the pick in the endzone. ANd as we all know now Philly sucks
-
yea I just picked Luck becasue he was the Number 1 pick. Shit I love RG3, but just went with Luck. I think Weeden is the third best QB in the Draft class
RG3
Luck
Weeden
Wilson
Tannihill
If The Browns just would have beaten the Colts and Cowboys. Those 2 wins a lone people talk different about the Browns and Weeden
Same with the Philly game. They had the game won if that guy makes the pick in the endzone. ANd as we all know now Philly sucks
Same with the Philly game. They had the game won if that guy makes the pick in the endzone. ANd as we all know now Philly sucks
I think Nick Foles is the voice of a new generation in Philly after watchin the game last night. Vick has a right to be pissed after watchin the protection Foles got last night, but I feel he ends up on the trading block next year anyways (vick).
-
Coaching does play a big part in it, but Russell Wilson went pick #75 and he has 19 td's and only 8 picks. 95.2 rating
I forgot to include Wilson sorry, fixed that. Once again I think Seahawks just needed a quality QB to put them over the edge. They've been right there for several years, just kept getting everyone elses rejects at the QB position. Glad to see them over the hump finally.
-
Same with the Philly game. They had the game won if that guy makes the pick in the endzone. ANd as we all know now Philly sucks
I think Nick Foles is the voice of a new generation in Philly after watchin the game last night. Vick has a right to be pissed after watchin the protection Foles got last night, but I feel he ends up on the trading block next year anyways (vick).
I think Nick Foles is the voice of a new generation in Philly after watchin the game last night. Vick has a right to be pissed after watchin the protection Foles got last night, but I feel he ends up on the trading block next year anyways (vick).
Reid will be gone next year, Vick will be released along with DeSean Jackson. The Eagles will hire a Defense mind coach and will set them back 4 to 5 years. Tahe eagles are done for a couple of years.
-
I think Nick Foles is the voice of a new generation in Philly after watchin the game last night. Vick has a right to be pissed after watchin the protection Foles got last night, but I feel he ends up on the trading block next year anyways (vick).
Reid will be gone next year, Vick will be released along with DeSean Jackson. The Eagles will hire a Defense mind coach and will set them back 4 to 5 years. Tahe eagles are done for a couple of years.
Reid will be gone next year, Vick will be released along with DeSean Jackson. The Eagles will hire a Defense mind coach and will set them back 4 to 5 years. Tahe eagles are done for a couple of years.
I agree. They will look totally different next year.
-
Coaching does play a big part in it, but Russell Wilson went pick #75 and he has 19 td's and only 8 picks. 95.2 rating
Russel Wilson's knock if I remember was his height, had he been a few inches taller I think he probably goes much higher in the draft.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login