Skip to content

Revenge Of The Nerds

The Browns Board
11 7 922
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is clearly old home week. The Chiefs come in here with Romeo Crennell at HC, Brian Daboll at OC, Brady Quinn at QB, Peyton Hillis at RB. (anyone else?)

    The disjecta membra of bad Browns teams past.

    The question is, will these nerdnicks reek their revenge....or will it be proven that the Browns made the right choice in dismissing these puppies.

    What do you think?

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Weeden, Josh Gordon and Joe Thomas before the game.

  • This is clearly old home week. The Chiefs come in here with Romeo Crennell at HC, Brian Daboll at OC, Brady Quinn at QB, Peyton Hillis at RB. (anyone else?)

    The disjecta membra of bad Browns teams past.

    The question is, will these nerdnicks reek their revenge....or will it be proven that the Browns made the right choice in dismissing these puppies.

    What do you think?

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @the-gipper said:

    This is clearly old home week. The Chiefs come in here with Romeo Crennell at HC, Brian Daboll at OC, Brady Quinn at QB, Peyton Hillis at RB. (anyone else?)

    The disjecta membra of bad Browns teams past.

    The question is, will these nerdnicks reek their revenge....or will it be proven that the Browns made the right choice in dismissing these puppies.

    What do you think?

    I think KC played inspired football last week after the suicide. Jammal Charles scares me. Its one of those games where the chiefs are pretty bad and i think they are going to lay a stinker coming off their emotional win..

    Browns 35

    Cheifs 19

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I think we win, and if we don't it will really be embarrassing.

  • @the-gipper said:

    This is clearly old home week. The Chiefs come in here with Romeo Crennell at HC, Brian Daboll at OC, Brady Quinn at QB, Peyton Hillis at RB. (anyone else?)

    The disjecta membra of bad Browns teams past.

    The question is, will these nerdnicks reek their revenge....or will it be proven that the Browns made the right choice in dismissing these puppies.

    What do you think?

    I think KC played inspired football last week after the suicide. Jammal Charles scares me. Its one of those games where the chiefs are pretty bad and i think they are going to lay a stinker coming off their emotional win..

    Browns 35

    Cheifs 19

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @wrrebel said:

    I think KC played inspired football last week after the suicide. Jammal Charles scares me. Its one of those games where the chiefs are pretty bad and i think they are going to lay a stinker coming off their emotional win..

    Browns 35

    Cheifs 19

    Well, the Browns scored 34 points against the Bengals for their biggest output this year. I think the Chiefs defense is pretty good. The Browns should win but I see it as another 20-14 or so game like the last two.

  • @wrrebel said:

    I think KC played inspired football last week after the suicide. Jammal Charles scares me. Its one of those games where the chiefs are pretty bad and i think they are going to lay a stinker coming off their emotional win..

    Browns 35

    Cheifs 19

    Well, the Browns scored 34 points against the Bengals for their biggest output this year. I think the Chiefs defense is pretty good. The Browns should win but I see it as another 20-14 or so game like the last two.

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, the Browns scored 34 points against the Bengals for their biggest output this year. I think the Chiefs defense is pretty good. The Browns should win but I see it as another 20-14 or so game like the last two.

    I see the Browns D playing really well. and KC coming out flat. We shall see..

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #7

    This game honestly scares me. It means a lot more in terms of emotions to those guys who are ex Browns. I'm sure they are coming in with a huge chip on their shoulders. I think we have the better talent in general but that's why they play the game.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    romeo-crennel-brady-quinn.jpg

    "Even though I chose Horse Balls over you ... and you weren't my first choice here either .... I ... I ... I can't quit you."

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #9

    You ever get the feelin'... I don't know, er... when you're in town and someone looks at you all suspicious, like he knows? And then you go out on the pavement and everyone looks like they know too?

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I had a bad dream last night. We lost to the chiefs 7 to 6. Surely there will be more points scored

  • I had a bad dream last night. We lost to the chiefs 7 to 6. Surely there will be more points scored

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @comeonman said:

    I had a bad dream last night. We lost to the chiefs 7 to 6. Surely there will be more points scored

    I will give you a virtual bitch slap if that happens. Starting t rich, Gordon and browns d