Skip to content

Fantasy Help

The Browns Board
9 8 655
  • I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

  • Dwayne Bowe will be shadowed by Joe Haden all day, so I would not start him

  • I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

    @wrrebel said:

    I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

    Maclin and Browns defense ... at least, that's what I'm doing.

    Zombo

  • I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

    @wrrebel said:

    I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

    For your fantasy team choose the Victoria's Secrets models, the Lord of the Ring Trilogy, Superman and your religion of choice.

  • @wrrebel said:

    I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

    Maclin and Browns defense ... at least, that's what I'm doing.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Maclin and Browns defense ... at least, that's what I'm doing.

    Zombo

    the only problem i was thinking is starting too many browns.. you dont think too many browns?

    the rest of my starters

    qb-Aaron Rodgers

    rb-Adrian Peterson

    rb-Trent Richardson

    WR-Josh gordon

    WR-Jeremy Maclin

    rb-wr-BenJarvus Green-Ellis

    TE-Owen Daniels

    D-browns

    bench

    Santana Moss

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

  • I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

    @wrrebel said:

    I need help choosing 1 WR out of these 4. i am torn right now between santana moss and Maclin because the guy i am playing has Bob Jr. Also what defense to start, Browns vr chefs or jets vrs jags?

    Santana Moss

    Jeremy Maclin WR

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    Browns DST

    take Bowe or wallace

  • I'd go Santana. Then Jets D. Not knocking our defense, but the Jags suck worse than the Chiefs.

  • I'd say wallace, Consentlessburger is coming back.

  • Zombo said:

    Maclin and Browns defense ... at least, that's what I'm doing.

    Zombo

    the only problem i was thinking is starting too many browns.. you dont think too many browns?

    the rest of my starters

    qb-Aaron Rodgers

    rb-Adrian Peterson

    rb-Trent Richardson

    WR-Josh gordon

    WR-Jeremy Maclin

    rb-wr-BenJarvus Green-Ellis

    TE-Owen Daniels

    D-browns

    bench

    Santana Moss

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    @wrrebel said:

    the only problem i was thinking is starting too many browns.. you dont think too many browns?

    the rest of my starters

    qb-Aaron Rodgers

    rb-Adrian Peterson

    rb-Trent Richardson

    WR-Josh gordon

    WR-Jeremy Maclin

    rb-wr-BenJarvus Green-Ellis

    TE-Owen Daniels

    D-browns

    bench

    Santana Moss

    Justin Blackmon WR

    Mike Wallace WR

    Dwayne Bowe WR

    Jets DST

    i've started gordon last 5-6 weeks had TR since he started and have played the browns defense over the eagles since like week 6.

    i'm in first place. start blackmon if he's healthy. who's jax QB, henne? iffy. i had maclin this year and he cost me. he sucks.