Week 14 Game Impressions: Chiefs Vs. Browns
-
When you are in your pass set you are taught to keep the defender low to control them and open passing lanes. It's not like run blocking when you should get under the defenders pads to control him. A defensive end is at his most dangerous in his pass rush when he's high. You do this by cuts and yanks and not disengaging. All of which Joe Thomas did not do on that play. Furthermore, by letting the pocket collapse Thomas effectively takes away that passing lane.
Things aren't always how they appear. Use your head.
His hand was up. Weeden looked right at it and threw the ball into it. If he hadn't had 50 batted passes this year id give him more credit.
His hand was up. Weeden looked right at it and threw the ball into it. If he hadn't had 50 batted passes this year id give him more credit.
And, once again, I'm sure those 50 batted balls were completely his fault. Every one of them.
The man is 6'4 and isn't throwing the ball sidearmed, there's not much for him to do when his OL let the defenders get their hands up. Try throwing a 10 yard pass standing 3 feet behind a 9 foot high wall. Tell me how you it works out for you.
-
Excuses. I don't care. Just end them.
-
Refs will do anything to fuck the browns
-
Excuses. I don't care. Just end them.
Excuses. I don't care. Just end them.
Wrong. Facts.
It's what educated people use in debates, instead of knee-jerk reactions and insults.
I do agree, just end them.
-
Pass interference my ass
-
Excuses. I don't care. Just end them.
Wrong. Facts.
It's what educated people use in debates, instead of knee-jerk reactions and insults.
I do agree, just end them.
Wrong. Facts.
It's what educated people use in debates, instead of knee-jerk reactions and insults.
I do agree, just end them.
I have not insulted anyone, keep fishing.
-
Wrong. Facts.
It's what educated people use in debates, instead of knee-jerk reactions and insults.
I do agree, just end them.
I have not insulted anyone, keep fishing.
I have not insulted anyone, keep fishing.
I never said you did. Keep thinking everything I say is about you.
-
So what was the point of saying it then? I'm the only one responding to you about the batted balls.
-
So what was the point of saying it then? I'm the only one responding to you about the batted balls.
So what was the point of saying it then? I'm the only one responding to you about the batted balls.
It was a statement of how people argue on here. There are those that use facts and examples and then there are those that claim the sky is falling. You decide where you fit.
-
Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.
-
Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.
Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.
No matter who's fault it is it needs to end.
-
It's appearing more and more that game planning with Holmgren in the room mostly involved Mike suggesting
"We should just stick to the high percentage plays"
I am keeping in perspective that this is KC and Oak,we'll see how this works against stiffer competition next week,but it's starting to look like Patsy may have some coaching ability.
-
Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.
No matter who's fault it is it needs to end.
No matter who's fault it is it needs to end.
Oh I completely agree, for some reason the way you said it, it seemed you were placing the blame squarely on Weeden.
-
I was for the one in question.
-
Refs still trying to screw the browns. They can't give the queefs this game though...
-
I wonder if Quinn is secretly enjoying the browns looking good. He grew up a browns fan didn't he?
-
-
I take back my anti Little talk earlier in the season. He has turned it around for sure. Gordon also looks great.
-
Yup.... I think Gordon has been good for Little.
Even Little's celebrations have turned from contrived, "look-at-me" Bullshit into spontaneous expressions of joy.
Together they're rounding into the best Browns' 1-2 punch at WR since I don't know when*.
==========================
*where's Gipper when you need him?
-
Shurmur stays so goes heckertt
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login