Skip to content

Week 14 Game Impressions: Chiefs Vs. Browns

The Browns Board
55 10 1.6k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Pass interference my ass

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Excuses. I don't care. Just end them.

    Wrong. Facts.

    It's what educated people use in debates, instead of knee-jerk reactions and insults.

    I do agree, just end them.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Wrong. Facts.

    It's what educated people use in debates, instead of knee-jerk reactions and insults.

    I do agree, just end them.

    I have not insulted anyone, keep fishing.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Wrong. Facts.

    It's what educated people use in debates, instead of knee-jerk reactions and insults.

    I do agree, just end them.

    I have not insulted anyone, keep fishing.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I have not insulted anyone, keep fishing.

    I never said you did. Keep thinking everything I say is about you.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #43

    So what was the point of saying it then? I'm the only one responding to you about the batted balls.

  • So what was the point of saying it then? I'm the only one responding to you about the batted balls.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    So what was the point of saying it then? I'm the only one responding to you about the batted balls.

    It was a statement of how people argue on here. There are those that use facts and examples and then there are those that claim the sky is falling. You decide where you fit.

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.

  • Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.

    No matter who's fault it is it needs to end.

  • BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    It's appearing more and more that game planning with Holmgren in the room mostly involved Mike suggesting

    "We should just stick to the high percentage plays"

    I am keeping in perspective that this is KC and Oak,we'll see how this works against stiffer competition next week,but it's starting to look like Patsy may have some coaching ability.

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    Fact. All he is trying to point out is that while a portion of the batted balls are Weedens fault, it is also the offensive linemens fault. You are taught as an olinemen to hit your man in the gut as soon as he puts his hands in the air. You do it enough and he will stop doing it. Our guys don't do that. So while Weeden needs to learn to find his throwing lanes better, the oline needs to learn how to get their guys hands down.

    No matter who's fault it is it needs to end.

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    No matter who's fault it is it needs to end.

    Oh I completely agree, for some reason the way you said it, it seemed you were placing the blame squarely on Weeden.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #49

    I was for the one in question.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Refs still trying to screw the browns. They can't give the queefs this game though...

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #51

    I wonder if Quinn is secretly enjoying the browns looking good. He grew up a browns fan didn't he?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #52

    LOL... doubtful...

    "Turn out the lights...

    The party's over..."

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #53

    I take back my anti Little talk earlier in the season. He has turned it around for sure. Gordon also looks great.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #54

    Yup.... I think Gordon has been good for Little.

    Even Little's celebrations have turned from contrived, "look-at-me" Bullshit into spontaneous expressions of joy.

    Together they're rounding into the best Browns' 1-2 punch at WR since I don't know when*.

    ==========================

    *where's Gipper when you need him?

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Shurmur stays so goes heckertt