Skip to content

Browns Tailgate Virgin

Tailgate Party
5 2 1.4k
  • My son and I have been coming down from Canada for a Browns game once a year for 5 years but have never tailgated. We're coming down to see the Red Skins and it's time to do this right, any suggestions as to where and when we should head for a legit Browns tailgate experience?

  • My son and I have been coming down from Canada for a Browns game once a year for 5 years but have never tailgated. We're coming down to see the Red Skins and it's time to do this right, any suggestions as to where and when we should head for a legit Browns tailgate experience?

    @dadnson said:

    My son and I have been coming down from Canada for a Browns game once a year for 5 years but have never tailgated. We're coming down to see the Red Skins and it's time to do this right, any suggestions as to where and when we should head for a legit Browns tailgate experience?

    If your son is older then 12..........go to the muni lot EARLY. And get a good spot

  • @dadnson said:

    My son and I have been coming down from Canada for a Browns game once a year for 5 years but have never tailgated. We're coming down to see the Red Skins and it's time to do this right, any suggestions as to where and when we should head for a legit Browns tailgate experience?

    If your son is older then 12..........go to the muni lot EARLY. And get a good spot

    @browns149 said:

    If your son is older then 12..........go to the muni lot EARLY. And get a good spot

  • @dadnson said:

    My son and I have been coming down from Canada for a Browns game once a year for 5 years but have never tailgated. We're coming down to see the Red Skins and it's time to do this right, any suggestions as to where and when we should head for a legit Browns tailgate experience?

    If your son is older then 12..........go to the muni lot EARLY. And get a good spot

    @browns149 said:

    If your son is older then 12..........go to the muni lot EARLY. And get a good spot

    Thanks, he's 20 so we should be safe...so what time is considered to be "early"?

  • @browns149 said:

    If your son is older then 12..........go to the muni lot EARLY. And get a good spot

    Thanks, he's 20 so we should be safe...so what time is considered to be "early"?

    @dadnson said:

    Thanks, he's 20 so we should be safe...so what time is considered to be "early"?

    early used to mean Saturday evening, but I think our stupid city planners closed the MUni lot until 7am the day of the game? I'm not sure of the time though. I usaully walk through there about 10 am. And it's packed by then.

    Maybe someone else can give you a definite time