Skip to content

Skins Vs Browns, Questions From A Skins Fan

The Browns Board
21 10 1.8k
  • So yeah, I know we are enemies this week and Im sure there will be posters who will just give me the "F*** you, your going down Sunday!" replies, but thats ok. Thats why its fun to be a fan. Ive roamed these boards and post every once in a while because, as Ive stated before, I hate the Steelers and there are a couple Browns players Ive followed since college (Trich mostly).

    Anyways, so I do have some questions about your recent winning streak, mostly just regular football garb. From what Ive seen in the season, Weedens better then he gets credit for and Trich is a monster still even with a weak right side of the OL. I may be wrong, but thats what it seems. Your WRs it appears have come together nicely with Gordon and Little finally not dropping stuff.

    Anyways, here goes.

    1)How is Weeden under pressure? Is he better under pressure or better when theres only 3-4 down defensive linemen? It seems the Redskins play the first half letting the QB pick us apart, and then for some reason Haslett decides to blitz the second half.

    2)Is the right side of your line weak at run blocking? I thought it was weak at it earlier in the year, is it still?

    3)The Special teams TD last week, have you guys been getting steady special teams/punts/kick return yardage or was that the first time in a while?

    4)Your defense has been playing lights out, I know Haden is a beast, who is the other CB and how good is he compared to Haden? DQ looks good as usual, but how are the safeties?

    5)Coaching seems to have improved, but I could be wrong, your thoughts?

    6)Lastly, if RG3 DOES play, how good is your run defense? Because I have a feeling we will be trying to run a ton.

    If anyone has any questions or curiosities on the skins, feel free to ask. I like getting knowledge on a team before we play them. If no replies, or only the "screw you" replies, thats ok too.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    So yeah, I know we are enemies this week and Im sure there will be posters who will just give me the "F*** you, your going down Sunday!" replies, but thats ok. Thats why its fun to be a fan. Ive roamed these boards and post every once in a while because, as Ive stated before, I hate the Steelers and there are a couple Browns players Ive followed since college (Trich mostly).

    Anyways, so I do have some questions about your recent winning streak, mostly just regular football garb. From what Ive seen in the season, Weedens better then he gets credit for and Trich is a monster still even with a weak right side of the OL. I may be wrong, but thats what it seems. Your WRs it appears have come together nicely with Gordon and Little finally not dropping stuff.

    Anyways, here goes.

    1)How is Weeden under pressure? Is he better under pressure or better when theres only 3-4 down defensive linemen? It seems the Redskins play the first half letting the QB pick us apart, and then for some reason Haslett decides to blitz the second half.

    2)Is the right side of your line weak at run blocking? I thought it was weak at it earlier in the year, is it still?

    3)The Special teams TD last week, have you guys been getting steady special teams/punts/kick return yardage or was that the first time in a while?

    4)Your defense has been playing lights out, I know Haden is a beast, who is the other CB and how good is he compared to Haden? DQ looks good as usual, but how are the safeties?

    5)Coaching seems to have improved, but I could be wrong, your thoughts?

    6)Lastly, if RG3 DOES play, how good is your run defense? Because I have a feeling we will be trying to run a ton.

    If anyone has any questions or curiosities on the skins, feel free to ask. I like getting knowledge on a team before we play them. If no replies, or only the "screw you" replies, thats ok too.

    I had an entire reply to your post but it was zapped by the computer.

    Let me just paraphrase:

    1. Weeden like every QB is not as good when he is pressured

    2. I agree with Naples....it is our OGs that are not holding their weight in the run game

    3. I agree with Naples...Sheldon Brown is getting old and may get replaced.

    4. Browns special teams are one of the best in the league

    5. Coaching seems to be getting better when the opposition gets worse. On the other hand, Shurmur has lost the ball and chain that looks like a Walrus.

    6. Run defense is good....at times. Raiders/Cowboys/Steelers got only about 50 yards. Chiefs pulled in nearly 200.

    7. It is not the courts that will change the racist nickname, it is public opinion.

    On the other hand, the actual name of the Browns could be considered to be the Cleveland N-words. One theory has it that the Browns are named after Joe Louis "the Brown Bomber".

    Is that offensive?

  • @naplesbrowns420 said:

    1. Weeden is a ginger, therefore he has no soul.

    2. Our guards are the weak spot in the o-line. RT LT and C are all strong.

    3. We have great special teams players. Our boys tend to get a little holdy at times, but they are typically strong on the return game.

    4. Sheldon Brown wouldn't win a foot race against Stephen Hawking. He's older than most people's grandparents(live or dead). Safties, as with all players except Brown are young. They are talented but make some errors on the field. T.J. Ward plays with heart.

    5. Pat Shurmur is a vaginal fart. That being said, he has done a lot better the last couple of weeks. I still think he is clueless though, but what do I know?

    6. Won't matter if RGIII plays or not, or if you run all day or not, the L is all that will matter.

    My questions:

    1. How are you guys still called Redskins? I mean, aren't they the city that changed from the Bullets to the Wizzers?

    2. Is Santana eligible for AARP benefits, or is that his next birthday?

    3. Is Shanny still bat-shit crazy?

    4. Are there rumors swirling about how Griffin likes to give blow-bangs?( not that there is anything wrong, if'n you partake in those as well. No offense intended)

    Anyways, good luck. I can't say I'm rooting for you, but well, I hope your team loses.

    Your questions:

    1. The indians did sue, 25 years too late, and the courts threw it out. The names stuck, and Im happy, since I have a tattoo of the logo on my forearm.

    2. Santana is 33 years old, but hes playing well this year. I think they will keep him 1 more year actually.

    3. Shannys eye (that looks like its a glass eye) freaks me out, EVERY TIME I SEE IT. Especially at post game conferences.

    4. Havent heard that rumor. Then again, if you ever seen his fiance, he wont need to go get a burger if he has steak at home.

    Also thanks for your answers 🙂

    @skinsfan28 said:

    Your questions:

    1. The indians did sue, 25 years too late, and the courts threw it out. The names stuck, and Im happy, since I have a tattoo of the logo on my forearm.

    2. Santana is 33 years old, but hes playing well this year. I think they will keep him 1 more year actually.

    3. Shannys eye (that looks like its a glass eye) freaks me out, EVERY TIME I SEE IT. Especially at post game conferences.

    4. Havent heard that rumor. Then again, if you ever seen his fiance, he wont need to go get a burger if he has steak at home.

    Also thanks for your answers 🙂

    Santana's catch a couple of games ago was one of the greatest I've ever seen. Also the throw wasn't very shabby either.

    *Also, just ask Tiger about burgers and steaks. Sometimes an ugly burger tastes better than the greatest steak...or so it would appear in his case anyway.

    And RGIII seems to be a good kid. I wasn't being serious. I like him.

  • @naplesbrowns420 said:

    1. Weeden is a ginger, therefore he has no soul.

    2. Our guards are the weak spot in the o-line. RT LT and C are all strong.

    3. We have great special teams players. Our boys tend to get a little holdy at times, but they are typically strong on the return game.

    4. Sheldon Brown wouldn't win a foot race against Stephen Hawking. He's older than most people's grandparents(live or dead). Safties, as with all players except Brown are young. They are talented but make some errors on the field. T.J. Ward plays with heart.

    5. Pat Shurmur is a vaginal fart. That being said, he has done a lot better the last couple of weeks. I still think he is clueless though, but what do I know?

    6. Won't matter if RGIII plays or not, or if you run all day or not, the L is all that will matter.

    My questions:

    1. How are you guys still called Redskins? I mean, aren't they the city that changed from the Bullets to the Wizzers?

    2. Is Santana eligible for AARP benefits, or is that his next birthday?

    3. Is Shanny still bat-shit crazy?

    4. Are there rumors swirling about how Griffin likes to give blow-bangs?( not that there is anything wrong, if'n you partake in those as well. No offense intended)

    Anyways, good luck. I can't say I'm rooting for you, but well, I hope your team loses.

    Your questions:

    1. The indians did sue, 25 years too late, and the courts threw it out. The names stuck, and Im happy, since I have a tattoo of the logo on my forearm.

    2. Santana is 33 years old, but hes playing well this year. I think they will keep him 1 more year actually.

    3. Shannys eye (that looks like its a glass eye) freaks me out, EVERY TIME I SEE IT. Especially at post game conferences.

    4. Havent heard that rumor. Then again, if you ever seen his fiance, he wont need to go get a burger if he has steak at home.

    Also thanks for your answers 🙂

    @skinsfan28 said:

    Your questions:

    1. The indians did sue, 25 years too late, and the courts threw it out. The names stuck, and Im happy, since I have a tattoo of the logo on my forearm.

    2. Santana is 33 years old, but hes playing well this year. I think they will keep him 1 more year actually.

    3. Shannys eye (that looks like its a glass eye) freaks me out, EVERY TIME I SEE IT. Especially at post game conferences.

    4. Havent heard that rumor. Then again, if you ever seen his fiance, he wont need to go get a burger if he has steak at home.

    Also thanks for your answers 🙂

    Santana's catch a couple of games ago was one of the greatest I've ever seen. Also the throw wasn't very shabby either.

    *Also, just ask Tiger about burgers and steaks. Sometimes an ugly burger tastes better than the greatest steak...or so it would appear in his case anyway.

  • So funny

    RG3 does have nice hair

    He also is very flexable in the Knee area

  • What I would like to know from a SKins fan is, How do you guys like an owner who is so out front? We are so used to an absentee owner. THe new guy here seems to be more out front.

  • So yeah, I know we are enemies this week and Im sure there will be posters who will just give me the "F*** you, your going down Sunday!" replies, but thats ok. Thats why its fun to be a fan. Ive roamed these boards and post every once in a while because, as Ive stated before, I hate the Steelers and there are a couple Browns players Ive followed since college (Trich mostly).

    Anyways, so I do have some questions about your recent winning streak, mostly just regular football garb. From what Ive seen in the season, Weedens better then he gets credit for and Trich is a monster still even with a weak right side of the OL. I may be wrong, but thats what it seems. Your WRs it appears have come together nicely with Gordon and Little finally not dropping stuff.

    Anyways, here goes.

    1)How is Weeden under pressure? Is he better under pressure or better when theres only 3-4 down defensive linemen? It seems the Redskins play the first half letting the QB pick us apart, and then for some reason Haslett decides to blitz the second half.

    2)Is the right side of your line weak at run blocking? I thought it was weak at it earlier in the year, is it still?

    3)The Special teams TD last week, have you guys been getting steady special teams/punts/kick return yardage or was that the first time in a while?

    4)Your defense has been playing lights out, I know Haden is a beast, who is the other CB and how good is he compared to Haden? DQ looks good as usual, but how are the safeties?

    5)Coaching seems to have improved, but I could be wrong, your thoughts?

    6)Lastly, if RG3 DOES play, how good is your run defense? Because I have a feeling we will be trying to run a ton.

    If anyone has any questions or curiosities on the skins, feel free to ask. I like getting knowledge on a team before we play them. If no replies, or only the "screw you" replies, thats ok too.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    So yeah, I know we are enemies this week and Im sure there will be posters who will just give me the "F*** you, your going down Sunday!" replies, but thats ok. Thats why its fun to be a fan. Ive roamed these boards and post every once in a while because, as Ive stated before, I hate the Steelers and there are a couple Browns players Ive followed since college (Trich mostly).

    Anyways, so I do have some questions about your recent winning streak, mostly just regular football garb. From what Ive seen in the season, Weedens better then he gets credit for and Trich is a monster still even with a weak right side of the OL. I may be wrong, but thats what it seems. Your WRs it appears have come together nicely with Gordon and Little finally not dropping stuff.

    Anyways, here goes.

    1)How is Weeden under pressure? Is he better under pressure or better when theres only 3-4 down defensive linemen? It seems the Redskins play the first half letting the QB pick us apart, and then for some reason Haslett decides to blitz the second half.

    weeden stands around in the pocket for like an hour when there is no pressure and then makes a bad decision or just takes the sack, hes better under pressure

    2)Is the right side of your line weak at run blocking? I thought it was weak at it earlier in the year, is it still?

    guard play is lacking

    3)The Special teams TD last week, have you guys been getting steady special teams/punts/kick return yardage or was that the first time in a while?

    josh cribbs fields it ten yards deep in the endzone and takes it out anyway because he has a contract coming up and is trying to break a big play, also they won't use him in the offense so he has to get his stats somewhere

    4)Your defense has been playing lights out, I know Haden is a beast, who is the other CB and how good is he compared to Haden? DQ looks good as usual, but how are the safeties?

    haden and ward are the only keepers

    5)Coaching seems to have improved, but I could be wrong, your thoughts?

    shurmur is a mindless drone, lifeless goof

    dick jauron plays the most ridiculous prevent defense i have ever seen, 15 yard cushion for recievers, drop all linebackers, never ever blitz

    6)Lastly, if RG3 DOES play, how good is your run defense? Because I have a feeling we will be trying to run a ton.

    solid deep rotation on the d-line, but once in the secondary the play has a chance to develop, i.e. jamal charles 80 yards

    If anyone has any questions or curiosities on the skins, feel free to ask. I like getting knowledge on a team before we play them. If no replies, or only the "screw you" replies, thats ok too.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Fuck You. How do you like living in the murder capital of the world? Especially since you jackoffs have the tightest gun restrictions in the nation. Fuck DC, Fuck the Redskins.

    Seriously? If you are going to talk smack, make it about football and not something baseless. By the way, Cleveland beat out Washington in the FBI report on violent crime /murders. So, you did actually beat us.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Fuck You. How do you like living in the murder capital of the world? Especially since you jackoffs have the tightest gun restrictions in the nation. Fuck DC, Fuck the Redskins.

    I dont live in Dc, and Im not from DC. lol.

    I am born and raised in Altoona PA (its about an hour and a half away from Pittsburgh). I became a Redskins fan because in 1989 (I was age 5), I went out to eat with my parents at a Pizza Hut and I just started watching football. I lived in Steeler Country but I F******* HATED the Steelers and HATED the hick fans I saw on a daily basis (my family are hick fans, yes). Anyways, I still didnt know all the NFL teams, and when I was in Pizza Hut, I went to one of those "Claw machines" and put a quarter in. The claw picked up this pretty decent sized Redskin Doll/figure and it was a little indian with a Redskin helmet on holding a football. My dad told me who they were and that night we went home and they were on MNF and I watched them slaughter the Lions, I have been an absolute die hard fan ever since.

    Anyways, about the owner question:

    I hate that our owner has basically screwed our team for over a decade. I cant stand that he throws his power and weight around and hires his friend slike Vinny freaking Cerratto who just had no football knowledge at all and would pay guys like Albert Haynesworth, Jason Taylor etc who were WAY passed their prime and just wanted a retirement benefit. Vinny is the reason we sucked for years. However, I am very happy that Snyder has backed off the past 3 years and gave the reigns to Shanny and Bruce Allen and let them build the team. Its obviously worked out. We have rebuilt the team and now have a good, young, and very competititve roster. I couldnt be happier and even if we would have went 4-12 this year, I wouldnt want Shanny fired. I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up. Same thing about Jerry Jones, he needs to shut up and hire a GM, but he wont. Which is good for us because I hate the cowgirls. But, him and Snyder are comparable in that sense.

    Almost forgot, thanks to the one guy who answered my questions that had his reply get "zapped" by technical issues. I typed a long reply in here before and it was zapped as well, silly computers. Anyways, thanks for re-writing, even if it was just a paraphrase.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Fuck You. How do you like living in the murder capital of the world? Especially since you jackoffs have the tightest gun restrictions in the nation. Fuck DC, Fuck the Redskins.

    I dont live in Dc, and Im not from DC. lol.

    I am born and raised in Altoona PA (its about an hour and a half away from Pittsburgh). I became a Redskins fan because in 1989 (I was age 5), I went out to eat with my parents at a Pizza Hut and I just started watching football. I lived in Steeler Country but I F******* HATED the Steelers and HATED the hick fans I saw on a daily basis (my family are hick fans, yes). Anyways, I still didnt know all the NFL teams, and when I was in Pizza Hut, I went to one of those "Claw machines" and put a quarter in. The claw picked up this pretty decent sized Redskin Doll/figure and it was a little indian with a Redskin helmet on holding a football. My dad told me who they were and that night we went home and they were on MNF and I watched them slaughter the Lions, I have been an absolute die hard fan ever since.

    Anyways, about the owner question:

    I hate that our owner has basically screwed our team for over a decade. I cant stand that he throws his power and weight around and hires his friend slike Vinny freaking Cerratto who just had no football knowledge at all and would pay guys like Albert Haynesworth, Jason Taylor etc who were WAY passed their prime and just wanted a retirement benefit. Vinny is the reason we sucked for years. However, I am very happy that Snyder has backed off the past 3 years and gave the reigns to Shanny and Bruce Allen and let them build the team. Its obviously worked out. We have rebuilt the team and now have a good, young, and very competititve roster. I couldnt be happier and even if we would have went 4-12 this year, I wouldnt want Shanny fired. I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up. Same thing about Jerry Jones, he needs to shut up and hire a GM, but he wont. Which is good for us because I hate the cowgirls. But, him and Snyder are comparable in that sense.

    Almost forgot, thanks to the one guy who answered my questions that had his reply get "zapped" by technical issues. I typed a long reply in here before and it was zapped as well, silly computers. Anyways, thanks for re-writing, even if it was just a paraphrase.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    I dont live in Dc, and Im not from DC. lol.

    I am born and raised in Altoona PA (its about an hour and a half away from Pittsburgh). I became a Redskins fan because in 1989 (I was age 5), I went out to eat with my parents at a Pizza Hut and I just started watching football. I lived in Steeler Country but I F******* HATED the Steelers and HATED the hick fans I saw on a daily basis (my family are hick fans, yes). Anyways, I still didnt know all the NFL teams, and when I was in Pizza Hut, I went to one of those "Claw machines" and put a quarter in. The claw picked up this pretty decent sized Redskin Doll/figure and it was a little indian with a Redskin helmet on holding a football. My dad told me who they were and that night we went home and they were on MNF and I watched them slaughter the Lions, I have been an absolute die hard fan ever since.

    Anyways, about the owner question:

    I hate that our owner has basically screwed our team for over a decade. I cant stand that he throws his power and weight around and hires his friend slike Vinny freaking Cerratto who just had no football knowledge at all and would pay guys like Albert Haynesworth, Jason Taylor etc who were WAY passed their prime and just wanted a retirement benefit. Vinny is the reason we sucked for years. However, I am very happy that Snyder has backed off the past 3 years and gave the reigns to Shanny and Bruce Allen and let them build the team. Its obviously worked out. We have rebuilt the team and now have a good, young, and very competititve roster. I couldnt be happier and even if we would have went 4-12 this year, I wouldnt want Shanny fired. I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up. Same thing about Jerry Jones, he needs to shut up and hire a GM, but he wont. Which is good for us because I hate the cowgirls. But, him and Snyder are comparable in that sense.

    Almost forgot, thanks to the one guy who answered my questions that had his reply get "zapped" by technical issues. I typed a long reply in here before and it was zapped as well, silly computers. Anyways, thanks for re-writing, even if it was just a paraphrase.

    how are the Hookers in PA?

    If like girls and you had to choose one of these girls who would you choose? www.carolinafantasies.com

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Fuck You. How do you like living in the murder capital of the world? Especially since you jackoffs have the tightest gun restrictions in the nation. Fuck DC, Fuck the Redskins.

    Ladies and gentlemen..... Presenting Mr. Ghoolie........ I don't blame you for holding your applause

  • "I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up."

    we had that here for years with Randy Lerner, and it didn't even come close to wroking. I think most Browns fans are wanting Haslem to be more visable. I don't want him being as visable as Jerry Jones, but I don't want him in England watching his aweful soccer team either. ie Lerner

  • @skinsfan28 said:

    I dont live in Dc, and Im not from DC. lol.

    I am born and raised in Altoona PA (its about an hour and a half away from Pittsburgh). I became a Redskins fan because in 1989 (I was age 5), I went out to eat with my parents at a Pizza Hut and I just started watching football. I lived in Steeler Country but I F******* HATED the Steelers and HATED the hick fans I saw on a daily basis (my family are hick fans, yes). Anyways, I still didnt know all the NFL teams, and when I was in Pizza Hut, I went to one of those "Claw machines" and put a quarter in. The claw picked up this pretty decent sized Redskin Doll/figure and it was a little indian with a Redskin helmet on holding a football. My dad told me who they were and that night we went home and they were on MNF and I watched them slaughter the Lions, I have been an absolute die hard fan ever since.

    Anyways, about the owner question:

    I hate that our owner has basically screwed our team for over a decade. I cant stand that he throws his power and weight around and hires his friend slike Vinny freaking Cerratto who just had no football knowledge at all and would pay guys like Albert Haynesworth, Jason Taylor etc who were WAY passed their prime and just wanted a retirement benefit. Vinny is the reason we sucked for years. However, I am very happy that Snyder has backed off the past 3 years and gave the reigns to Shanny and Bruce Allen and let them build the team. Its obviously worked out. We have rebuilt the team and now have a good, young, and very competititve roster. I couldnt be happier and even if we would have went 4-12 this year, I wouldnt want Shanny fired. I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up. Same thing about Jerry Jones, he needs to shut up and hire a GM, but he wont. Which is good for us because I hate the cowgirls. But, him and Snyder are comparable in that sense.

    Almost forgot, thanks to the one guy who answered my questions that had his reply get "zapped" by technical issues. I typed a long reply in here before and it was zapped as well, silly computers. Anyways, thanks for re-writing, even if it was just a paraphrase.

    how are the Hookers in PA?

    If like girls and you had to choose one of these girls who would you choose? www.carolinafantasies.com

    @wrrebel said:

    how are the Hookers in PA?

    If like girls and you had to choose one of these girls who would you choose? www.carolinafantasies.com

    Not many hookers where I live in Altoona, Ive actually never seen one in this area. But Ive seen them in Pittsburgh and they all have missing teeth. Just nasty nasty b******.

    I cant look that website up on this computer, Im at work 😛

  • "I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up."

    we had that here for years with Randy Lerner, and it didn't even come close to wroking. I think most Browns fans are wanting Haslem to be more visable. I don't want him being as visable as Jerry Jones, but I don't want him in England watching his aweful soccer team either. ie Lerner

    @browns149 said:

    "I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up."

    we had that here for years with Randy Lerner, and it didn't even come close to wroking. I think most Browns fans are wanting Haslem to be more visable. I don't want him being as visable as Jerry Jones, but I don't want him in England watching his aweful soccer team either. ie Lerner

    I think you have two extremes with our owners. Your owner was very non-existant, and ours was "too" existant. I think it does need to be a somewhat happy medium. Successful franchises like the Giants, who I freaking hate, do have this happy medium. Mara, is first of all a cheater, and I wont get into it right now but he cheated with the salary cap penalty and tried to knock out 1st rd draft pick out last year which would have screwed us with getting Griffin. anyways, even though hes a cheater and Goodells butt buddy, he still runs his team right, he stays behind the scenes, but also shows that he is in control and heads will roll if it aint done right. Jerry Jones is a joke, he has no idea what hes doing. For years hes tried to put together a fantasy football team in Dallas. That just doesnt work.

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Fuck You. How do you like living in the murder capital of the world? Especially since you jackoffs have the tightest gun restrictions in the nation. Fuck DC, Fuck the Redskins.

    I dont live in Dc, and Im not from DC. lol.

    I am born and raised in Altoona PA (its about an hour and a half away from Pittsburgh). I became a Redskins fan because in 1989 (I was age 5), I went out to eat with my parents at a Pizza Hut and I just started watching football. I lived in Steeler Country but I F******* HATED the Steelers and HATED the hick fans I saw on a daily basis (my family are hick fans, yes). Anyways, I still didnt know all the NFL teams, and when I was in Pizza Hut, I went to one of those "Claw machines" and put a quarter in. The claw picked up this pretty decent sized Redskin Doll/figure and it was a little indian with a Redskin helmet on holding a football. My dad told me who they were and that night we went home and they were on MNF and I watched them slaughter the Lions, I have been an absolute die hard fan ever since.

    Anyways, about the owner question:

    I hate that our owner has basically screwed our team for over a decade. I cant stand that he throws his power and weight around and hires his friend slike Vinny freaking Cerratto who just had no football knowledge at all and would pay guys like Albert Haynesworth, Jason Taylor etc who were WAY passed their prime and just wanted a retirement benefit. Vinny is the reason we sucked for years. However, I am very happy that Snyder has backed off the past 3 years and gave the reigns to Shanny and Bruce Allen and let them build the team. Its obviously worked out. We have rebuilt the team and now have a good, young, and very competititve roster. I couldnt be happier and even if we would have went 4-12 this year, I wouldnt want Shanny fired. I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up. Same thing about Jerry Jones, he needs to shut up and hire a GM, but he wont. Which is good for us because I hate the cowgirls. But, him and Snyder are comparable in that sense.

    Almost forgot, thanks to the one guy who answered my questions that had his reply get "zapped" by technical issues. I typed a long reply in here before and it was zapped as well, silly computers. Anyways, thanks for re-writing, even if it was just a paraphrase.

    @skinsfan28 said:

    I dont live in Dc, and Im not from DC. lol.

    I am born and raised in Altoona PA (its about an hour and a half away from Pittsburgh). I became a Redskins fan because in 1989 (I was age 5), I went out to eat with my parents at a Pizza Hut and I just started watching football. I lived in Steeler Country but I F******* HATED the Steelers and HATED the hick fans I saw on a daily basis (my family are hick fans, yes). Anyways, I still didnt know all the NFL teams, and when I was in Pizza Hut, I went to one of those "Claw machines" and put a quarter in. The claw picked up this pretty decent sized Redskin Doll/figure and it was a little indian with a Redskin helmet on holding a football. My dad told me who they were and that night we went home and they were on MNF and I watched them slaughter the Lions, I have been an absolute die hard fan ever since.

    Anyways, about the owner question:

    I hate that our owner has basically screwed our team for over a decade. I cant stand that he throws his power and weight around and hires his friend slike Vinny freaking Cerratto who just had no football knowledge at all and would pay guys like Albert Haynesworth, Jason Taylor etc who were WAY passed their prime and just wanted a retirement benefit. Vinny is the reason we sucked for years. However, I am very happy that Snyder has backed off the past 3 years and gave the reigns to Shanny and Bruce Allen and let them build the team. Its obviously worked out. We have rebuilt the team and now have a good, young, and very competititve roster. I couldnt be happier and even if we would have went 4-12 this year, I wouldnt want Shanny fired. I just want Snyder to continue doing what he has done the past 3 years. Write checks and shut up. Same thing about Jerry Jones, he needs to shut up and hire a GM, but he wont. Which is good for us because I hate the cowgirls. But, him and Snyder are comparable in that sense.

    Almost forgot, thanks to the one guy who answered my questions that had his reply get "zapped" by technical issues. I typed a long reply in here before and it was zapped as well, silly computers. Anyways, thanks for re-writing, even if it was just a paraphrase.

    That "guy" was me....the one, the only, the legend in my own mind...The Gipper.

    I am so legendary that the Browns decided...in homage to me...to acquire a player that nearly matches my name.

    The only other legend on here that can match that is Zombo...but in his case it was the Packers that got a guy with his name.

    And of course, the other legend you met is Ghoulie. Don't be taken aback so badly. Him saying "Fuck you" to a fan of another team and then insulting you is tantamount to Andy Griffith saying Howdy.

    You have officially been welcomed when that happens.