Question On Tailgating
-
Hey everyone - I was visiting family in Cincinnati (not a Bengals fan) and I went tailgating with them this past weekend for the Cowboys game.
Anyway, the guy parked next to us had a mini trailer hitched to his truck that was the coolest thing. The outside had a sink and stove. You could also jump inside to get out of the cold...just seemed like it was perfect for tailgating. Without sounding like too much of a creep, I just asked the guy where he bought it and he said it is a company called Little Guy. I think I found the website (www.golittleguy.com). Has anyone heard of these and/or know how much they cost?
Thanks for the help!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login