Espn.com Mock 1.0
-
On the NFL Draft homepage on ESPN, they released their first mock.
Http://www.ESPN.go.com/NFL/draft
They have the Browns taking OG Chance Warmack at the number 10 pick, with Manti Te'o and Jarvis Jones still on the board. Thoughts?
Their mock is as follows:
1) Chiefs- DT Star Lotulelei, UTAH
2) Jaguars- DE Demontre Moore, TEXAS A&M
3) Raiders- DE Bjoern Werner, FSU
4) Eagles- OT Luke Joekel, TEXAS A&M
5) Panthers- DT Jonathon Hankins, OHIO STATE
6) Titans- DE Barkivious Mingo, LSU
7) Lions- CB Dee Milliner, BAMA
Cardinals- QB Geno Smith, WVU9) Chargers- OT Tayler Lewen, MICHIGAN
10) Browns- OG Chance Warmack, BAMA
11) Bills- LB Manti Te'o, ND
12) Dolphins- DE Dion Jordon, OREGON
13) Saints- LB Jarvis Jones, GEORGIA
14) Buccaneers- DE Sam Montgomery, LSU
15) Jets- OT Jake Mathews, TEXAS A&M
16) Rams- OT Erik Fisher, CMU
17) Bengals- LB Alex Ogletree, GEORGIA
18) Vikings- DT Sylvester Williams, UNC
19) Cowboys- S Kenny Vaccaro, TEXAS
20) Rams- WR Keenan Allen, CAL
They only showed the top 20, but mentioned Tavon Austin to the Patriots in the discussion. If someone has insider, they can post the last 10 picks.
On the NFL Draft homepage on ESPN, they released their first mock.
Http://www.ESPN.go.com/NFL/draft
They have the Browns taking OG Chance Warmack at the number 10 pick, with Manti Te'o and Jarvis Jones still on the board. Thoughts?
I would post all the picks, but I'm using my phone. If someone wants to watch the video and list them, that would be great.
I think they are out of their everloving freeking minds if they think the Browns would pass up Jone and Teo for the OG. Not that he wouldn't be a good player, but at #10. Hell no. They are also out of their minds if they think Jones and Teo would last past 10.
-
On the NFL Draft homepage on ESPN, they released their first mock.
Http://www.ESPN.go.com/NFL/draft
They have the Browns taking OG Chance Warmack at the number 10 pick, with Manti Te'o and Jarvis Jones still on the board. Thoughts?
Their mock is as follows:
1) Chiefs- DT Star Lotulelei, UTAH
2) Jaguars- DE Demontre Moore, TEXAS A&M
3) Raiders- DE Bjoern Werner, FSU
4) Eagles- OT Luke Joekel, TEXAS A&M
5) Panthers- DT Jonathon Hankins, OHIO STATE
6) Titans- DE Barkivious Mingo, LSU
7) Lions- CB Dee Milliner, BAMA
Cardinals- QB Geno Smith, WVU9) Chargers- OT Tayler Lewen, MICHIGAN
10) Browns- OG Chance Warmack, BAMA
11) Bills- LB Manti Te'o, ND
12) Dolphins- DE Dion Jordon, OREGON
13) Saints- LB Jarvis Jones, GEORGIA
14) Buccaneers- DE Sam Montgomery, LSU
15) Jets- OT Jake Mathews, TEXAS A&M
16) Rams- OT Erik Fisher, CMU
17) Bengals- LB Alex Ogletree, GEORGIA
18) Vikings- DT Sylvester Williams, UNC
19) Cowboys- S Kenny Vaccaro, TEXAS
20) Rams- WR Keenan Allen, CAL
They only showed the top 20, but mentioned Tavon Austin to the Patriots in the discussion. If someone has insider, they can post the last 10 picks.
On the NFL Draft homepage on ESPN, they released their first mock.
Http://www.ESPN.go.com/NFL/draft
They have the Browns taking OG Chance Warmack at the number 10 pick, with Manti Te'o and Jarvis Jones still on the board. Thoughts?
I would post all the picks, but I'm using my phone. If someone wants to watch the video and list them, that would be great.
Interesting, it has us taking Warmack at #10 with Te'o AND Jarvis Jones still on the board. Id be thrilled with either of these 3. I really believe that if Weeden can keep improving, and we get some chemistry and growth from our very young offense, then we are an OG away from being a VERY solid offense (obviously much of that depends on the QB position, so tough to say how good...)
-
If Jones is still available we take him.
I'm not sure if T'eo will be very good in the NFL..I know sometimes it pisses people off to throw college production out the window but he doesn't have tools that jump out of the screen at you. I may be wrong, because Vernon Gholston had every tool you can think of but he sucked.
-
The great Mcshay was the one that made this mock. He says this warmack character is the best guard he had EVER evaluated. If this is the case? Solidify the O line? I said I would be pissed if they drafted offense first, but now? I am also not surprised if we trade down here
-
Yeah, I have read where Warmack is supposed to grade out higher than David DeCastro. I think I would pass up on Teo for Warmack, but not Jones. And if Jones is gone and Millner and Warmack are both there, I am not sure which route I would go.
Not bad though. We would essentially solidify the OL, and Trent would be running behind his buddy again.
-
I can't say that I would like Warmack over Jones or teo. I think one of the two would help make a great LB corps. If this guy is the best guard coming out though, I guess you have to think about. I'm not in the boat with Ghoolie on O Lineman are dime a dozen. A great offensive line is the best thing for a football team to have
-
The real question is when do we draft Denard.....

-
The real question is when do we draft Denard.....

Hopefully NEVER.
-
We wouldn't pass Jones if he was there.
I think Warmack is a better player than Teo and wouldn't mind selecting a player who is more or less a Joe Thomas on the inside of the line....meaning pro-bowls measured by 10 or more and a HOF type player.
Teo is the best inside backer this year, but compared to guys like Urlacher or Ray Lewis, he doesn't hold a candle. Don't buy that hype. He is a good player, not elite.
Guards aren't sexy, just like Gene Hickerson wasn't sexy until you look at what he did.
I do believe we go D with our first pick, or should, but I sure as heck hope it isn't Teo.
-
On the NFL Draft homepage on ESPN, they released their first mock.
Http://www.ESPN.go.com/NFL/draft
They have the Browns taking OG Chance Warmack at the number 10 pick, with Manti Te'o and Jarvis Jones still on the board. Thoughts?
I would post all the picks, but I'm using my phone. If someone wants to watch the video and list them, that would be great.
Interesting, it has us taking Warmack at #10 with Te'o AND Jarvis Jones still on the board. Id be thrilled with either of these 3. I really believe that if Weeden can keep improving, and we get some chemistry and growth from our very young offense, then we are an OG away from being a VERY solid offense (obviously much of that depends on the QB position, so tough to say how good...)
Interesting, it has us taking Warmack at #10 with Te'o AND Jarvis Jones still on the board. Id be thrilled with either of these 3. I really believe that if Weeden can keep improving, and we get some chemistry and growth from our very young offense, then we are an OG away from being a VERY solid offense (obviously much of that depends on the QB position, so tough to say how good...)
Yeah an OG would be huge for the offense.
We should anticipate the continued development of ALL of our receivers as their growth has seemed contagious among the crew since Greg Little started catching passes.
-
If Jarvis Jones is on the board when we pick and we pass on him, I'll rage. That being said taking Warmack or Milliner would also be great picks. Can you imagine our line with Thomas, Pinkston (hoping he comes back, he was good), Mack, Warmack, and Schwartz. HOLY SHIT.
I COULD BE THE GOD DAMN QUATERBACK OF THE TEAM. Weeden can take a nap and make a sandwich in the pocket.
I'd really prefer to go defense with the first pick, but if Jones is gone, then all bets are off and Warmack would be a very nice addition.
-
This is CRAP. They don't even know yet if we won't be in the SuperBowl THIS year!
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have a TOP 10 pick again. I'd LOVE to shock the world and clinch a playoff berth after beating Pittsburgh for the SECOND TIME this year. The odds of this are something like hitting the PowerBall.
This is where we EARN our RESPECT! NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER SAY DIE!
-
This is CRAP. They don't even know yet if we won't be in the SuperBowl THIS year!
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have a TOP 10 pick again. I'd LOVE to shock the world and clinch a playoff berth after beating Pittsburgh for the SECOND TIME this year. The odds of this are something like hitting the PowerBall.
This is where we EARN our RESPECT! NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER SAY DIE!
This is CRAP. They don't even know yet if we won't be in the SuperBowl THIS year!
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have a TOP 10 pick again. I'd LOVE to shock the world and clinch a playoff berth after beating Pittsburgh for the SECOND TIME this year. The odds of this are something like hitting the PowerBall.
This is where we EARN our RESPECT! NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER SAY DIE!
im there with you man this team can break out these last 3 games and shock the world
-
I thought Jarvis Jones was a liability in many of the plays I keyed on him during the SEC championship game. I must admit, I haven't been scouting him much otherwise.
-
Wait a sec... We would have Mack..... And Warmack.... I'm sold
-
Well I think our biggest need on offense is at the guard spot. I would prefer a DE or CB to be honest and I agree with the others, at this point if Jones were still on the board, I think we should not pass on him.
-
I see lots of people saying that we should draft Teo (not on this board). Why would we draft him when we have Jackson holding down the MLB spot? I don't see Teo being very successful at OLB. If Millner is avaliable I think we should go after him.
-
I see lots of people saying that we should draft Teo (not on this board). Why would we draft him when we have Jackson holding down the MLB spot? I don't see Teo being very successful at OLB. If Millner is avaliable I think we should go after him.
I see lots of people saying that we should draft Teo (not on this board). Why would we draft him when we have Jackson holding down the MLB spot? I don't see Teo being very successful at OLB. If Millner is avaliable I think we should go after him.
I've read scouts saying that Jackson would fit naturally on the outside.
I don't think so
-
Jarvis Jones is a very skilled player but there actually is a very good chance he doesn't get picked in the top 10. If I'm not mistaken he has had some very serious injuries while playing at Georgia.
-
jones has a spinal issue, he could get paralyzed or die if he gets hit the wrong way
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login