Yes We Can.
-
We did it. The issue of my generation. Surely, this will see the President's desk.
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Secure resources and funding, and begin construction of a Death Star by 2016.
Those who sign here petition the United States government to secure funding and resources, and begin construction on a Death Star by 2016.
By focusing our defense resources into a space-superiority platform and weapon system such as a Death Star, the government can spur job creation in the fields of construction, engineering, space exploration, and more, and strengthen our national defense.

-
Where can I sign up? I'll engineer the death star's clean agent systems. In space you can use halon. No ozone to deplete.
-
Signed
I wanna help build that lol
-
Lot of jobs in a death star. But woody, if you help build it, you've gotta fix this whole "fire a laser into the vent and it explodes" issue.
-
I'll make it smaller than 2 meters
-
-
I'll make it smaller than 2 meters
Just make it smaller than a womprat.
-

Do you think the empire carried unemployment insurance?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login