Z Man
-
Z....you gotta get your picks in. It is a quarter after 6 on Thursday and the Bangles start their game vs. the Iggles in about 2 hours.
-
The Great Zomboni is never late, he makes his picks exactly when he intends to.
-
i pick the eagles....not that it means anything i just want any other afc team to lose lol
-
I will be rooting for the Iggles.
-
Fucking Bungles ... forgot.
Eagles 23 Bungles 20.
I will predict details of the game tomorrow.
Loved Half Sane's answer.
TGZ
Zombo said:
Fucking Bungles ... forgot.
Eagles 23 Bungles 20.
I will predict details of the game tomorrow.
Loved Half Sane's answer.
TGZ
Yes. +1 anything Lord of the Rings and +1 Zombo picks!
-
Zombo said:
Fucking Bungles ... forgot.
Eagles 23 Bungles 20.
I will predict details of the game tomorrow.
Loved Half Sane's answer.
TGZ
Yes. +1 anything Lord of the Rings and +1 Zombo picks!
-
Hope you saw The Hobbit at midnight.
Damn, why couldn't the Iggles- and I don't mean Gwahir the Wind Lord, turn the ball over umteen times when the Browns played them?
I hate going to the movies. Especially at night with all the annoying kids. I'll wait for a day time showing or until it comes out on bluray
Did you see it? Did you see the 48fps version?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login