Richardson
-
Here is something crazt for you
Steven jackson had his lowest YPC in his Career with Shurmer as OC with the Rams....
Even Steven Jackson got Shurmered!!!!!
-
@mike-h said:
Of course it is, because sustaining drives and winning football games doesn't matter as long as you can justify another 5-win season. It's okay, you aren't good at a lot of things, so keeping this illusion that you know dick about football helps you sleep at night.
It's fine.
WTF are u talking about??
I was talking about scoring TDs in the redzone. Call me an idiot, but good teams finish drives and guys like Richardson make that happen.
And I'm not just talking short yardage, he's had a few nice TD runs.
If u don't see his talent then sorry, but u r a delusional idiot.
-
Here is something crazt for you
Steven jackson had his lowest YPC in his Career with Shurmer as OC with the Rams....
Even Steven Jackson got Shurmered!!!!!
Here is something crazt for you
Steven jackson had his lowest YPC in his Career with Shurmer as OC with the Rams....
Even Steven Jackson got Shurmered!!!!!
I was going to mention that. Shurmur kills rbs. Plain and simple. I think he is just a beat up old dildo. fuck him.
-
Shurmur needs to die of AIDS.
Plain and simple. Get him the fuck out of Cleveland and let's not think twice.
-
And if any of you are offended by that, grow a set of balls you faggots.
-
28 Yards on 11 carries 2.5avg.SUCKS
-
Ohh Richardson is so big and strong and dreamy. He was a great pick at #3 especially considering we moved up just to get him.
Wipe his jizz off your lips homos. Thus far he's been a bad pick for a #3. Not saying he needs to go, we'll keep him. But all this gay love for a guy that is mediocre at best is lame.
-
He is disappointing so far. I think he is afraid of getting knocked out. He did run good a few times, but overall I'm not impressed for a number 3 pick.
-
This may have been posted somewhere else but I figured it would be good to post here too:
Long story short, Richardson called out dumbass Shurmer. I just want to see what these guys can do with an offensive that isn't run like my high school offense was, and I'm actually not kidding. When Shurmer's gone and hopefully someone with half a brain implements a new system, THEN let's have this conversation.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login