Skip to content

Twins

The Browns Board
13 13 1.0k
  • Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

    I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

  • Congrats, my daughter turned 1 today as well. Hopefully these Christmas babies will bring us a win this weekend as the Browns nation grows stronger in numbers!

  • Down as I've been, that news really brought a smile for me ! Congrats ! We have friends who have had twins - and they say they

    are double the fun.

    Double the expense.... GGG

    (when they get to be teens, one of those friends said their twins were now double the trouble.....@@)

  • Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

    I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

    @comeonman said:

    Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

    I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

    Congrats Comeonman! I hope they bring you as much laughter and joy as my two daughters have brought me. Enjoy!

  • contrats comeon!

    i'm a twin and my brother and i tortured the living shit out of my dad. god bless you and him!

  • Congrats- I have nephews in their 20s that are identical twins. They both turned out great.

  • I have beautiful 6 year old twin Granddaughters. Twins are special & they can come up with stuff that NO individual child would dream of. Enjoy them & I will pray that they DO see a Brown's Super Bowl win as toddlers.

    CONGRATS!!!

    Mike

  • Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

    I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

    @comeonman said:

    Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

    I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

    From one father of twins to another...you are really in for it! Actually, there is nothing in the world like it. I have identical 5 year old boys and it is fun beyond belief. Mine were born before the start of a pretty good 2007 season. The most important thing of course, take lots of pictures, keep a journal for all the amazing things they will do and most of all enJOY! Congratulations!

  • Congrats I have a 4 yr old and thats enough for me!!!!! Twins thats great!!!!! Good luck with all those sleepless nights ahead for you!!!!!

  • Holy cow. Congrats! Best wishes with your family. Daughters are a blessing. Cherish these sleepiness/diaper changing nights. Believe me, in 16 years you'll be staying up for different reasons.

    Go Browns!

  • Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

    I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

    @comeonman said:

    Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

    I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

    Congrats on the twins, that is beyond awesome!

    8:34 was a great time ... 8 for the 8 games we will win this year and 34 for Greg Pruitt and Kevin Mack ... their honorary captains!

    Zombo

  • I'm a twin, good luck! 😁

  • Congratulations!