Has this board always been so Angry?
-
@inspecta said:
Good post John, but I think you're putting way to much stock into stooler fans having the ability to read and comprehend what you just wrote.HOLLABACK SLOBBERFEST.......
-
@inspecta said:
Good post John, but I think you're putting way to much stock into stooler fans having the ability to read and comprehend what you just wrote.HOLLABACK SLOBBERFEST.......
did those guys rewrite your posts or delete yur views..............this is what this place has evolved into .......ONE MASSIVE SLOBBERFEST.......AND YOUR LAST IS JUST ONE FURTHER PIECE OF IDIOTIC NONSENSE
I hear ya Rich, I feel your pain ... C'mon let's ditch this place and never look back ...
-
I hope the Browns piss poor play this past decade is the reason for all this anger spewed out on this board.
The threads have become very predictable and all seem to be ending with a FU
or a your momma blast.
It seems as if some people have reached the end of their rope and are acting as if they have been backed into a corner.
I'm afraid my only solution is to become very polluted during the Superbowl sober up the next day and start acting like a
true CLEVELAND BROWNS fan.
Let's withhold our death threats and mockery of other teams and players until we feild a team that will back up our feirce, loyal fandom.
i, too, agree. it's only worth talking shit when your team doesn't suck. otherwise, like tobias fünke, you're a blowhard.
@pumpkin eater: we can also blame some of it on the people who either bate or respond to the steeler fans. they're equally at fault for taking the initial bait or setting it out.
i, too, agree. it's only worth talking shit when your team doesn't suck. otherwise, like tobias fünke, you're a blowhard.
@pumpkin eater: we can also blame some of it on the people who either bate or respond to the steeler fans. they're equally at fault for taking the initial bait or setting it out.
I see someone got right to the point. You can appreciate another teams talent and good fortune without betraying your own team.
-
I liked you post Hammer. you can hammer me anytime.
-
I liked you post Hammer. you can hammer me anytime.
I liked your post Hammer unfortunately when I respond to you it gets replaced with gibberish from management is that FASCISM or WHAT
Its cool, i have to chuckle a little at what gets left alone and what dissappears.
I look for old threads and find they have been removed, when things are free its hard to complain hardily and someone has to moderate moderately

It is a browns forum and when the steeler kids come to play we should have viruses waiting for there pc's not angry words

Lerner should be forced to read every post here until he gives us a team worth watching. i'm out.
-
You are a genius man except for the lackey part.............everyone but rich and ghoolie have been Stans lackeys and he played em like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........
too frigging funny............
as Forest Gump said ......stupid is as stupid was............
HEIL THE FUHRER..........
-
You are a genius man except for the lackey part.............everyone but rich and ghoolie have been Stans lackeys and he played em like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........
too frigging funny............
as Forest Gump said ......stupid is as stupid was............
HEIL THE FUHRER..........
You are a genius man except for the lackey part.............everyone but rich and ghoolie have been Stans lackeys and he played em like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........
too frigging funny............
as Forest Gump said ......stupid is as stupid was............
HEIL THE FUHRER..........
heil
-
You are a genius man except for the lackey part.............everyone but rich and ghoolie have been Stans lackeys and he played em like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........
too frigging funny............
as Forest Gump said ......stupid is as stupid was............
HEIL THE FUHRER..........
You are a genius man except for the lackey part.............everyone but rich and ghoolie have been Stans lackeys and he played em like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........
too frigging funny............
as Forest Gump said ......stupid is as stupid was............
HEIL THE FUHRER..........
heil
Heil
-
You are a genius man except for the lackey part.............everyone but rich and ghoolie have been Stans lackeys and he played em like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........
too frigging funny............
as Forest Gump said ......stupid is as stupid was............
HEIL THE FUHRER..........
You are a genius man...
The last time I took an IQ test I was one point shy of genius, but I appreciate your acuity on the matter.
(Stan) played (us) like a fiddle using Rich and Ghoolie the good guys as the bad guys..........
That makes you Stan's unwitting lackeys. Damn, he's good...he's real good.
-Al

-
hmmm
what the hell happened here?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

