Saban Interview Assistants Already?
-
Who knows. I'm indifferent right now. But one thing that could be very good is reuniting him with Richardson. Could be interesting.
-
Who knows. I'm indifferent right now. But one thing that could be very good is reuniting him with Richardson. Could be interesting.
Who knows. I'm indifferent right now. But one thing that could be very good is reuniting him with Richardson. Could be interesting.
I hear that Saban bought a house in Strongsville.
-
Who knows. I'm indifferent right now. But one thing that could be very good is reuniting him with Richardson. Could be interesting.
I hear that Saban bought a house in Strongsville.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
He did, he bought the same one Bill Walsh bough and sold to Bill Cowher. Cowher just sold it to Saban.
Funny post, man.
Didn't Cowher recently sell it to Gruden and now it's being sold to Saban or did Gruden buy a different house?
-
I heard Saban is buying Holmgen's place in Bratenahl
-
I heard Saban is buying Holmgen's place in Bratenahl
I heard Haslam offered Saban a 10 year $100 million contract.
Best thing that could happen to the Browns? 'Bama loses to ND.
-
Saban unfortunately isnt coming to cleveland..
Lets just hope haslam/banner get it right the first time and deliver an HC that doesnt require 5 years with training wheels on to learn how to coach like shurmur would..
It does not have to be a big name or even a current HC but it needs to be someone that is ahead of the curve and knows how to win with the players they have to work with..
-
According to Cleveland.com, Saban is interviewing assistants for his DB coach at Alabama. Not for the Browns
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/12/nick_saban_happy_at_alabama_cl.html#incart_2box
-
Saban unfortunately isnt coming to cleveland..
Lets just hope haslam/banner get it right the first time and deliver an HC that doesnt require 5 years with training wheels on to learn how to coach like shurmur would..
It does not have to be a big name or even a current HC but it needs to be someone that is ahead of the curve and knows how to win with the players they have to work with..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login