Skip to content

Week 16: Browns @ Broncos

The Browns Board
41 15 1.9k
  • OK... I know things aren't always what they seem, but...

    ... that wasn't much of a sack from which to come up "winged".

  • Half the defense looks like they are either mailing it in or are playing some of the first minutes they have seen all year.

    They will blitz the shit out of Colt the rest of the game and the O-line will just stand there and look at each other.

  • Well I watched the Texans gaem and after that any team would look like they are goin all out...

    All right Coltsey... make us proud...

  • Can someone please tell me why Buster Skrine is still on this fucking team?

  • @tour2ma said:

    1356304703[/url]' post='318991']

    OK... I know things aren't always what they seem, but...

    ... that wasn't much of a sack from which to come up "winged".

    [/quote

    Nice that they muff the ball not once, but twice and recover the ball and we muff it once and they get it. Why do I bother watch this garbage?

    Skreene sucks!

  • Over under on the time it takes Ghoolie to make a Retarded rant on Cribbs. I'll go 22 minutes.

  • Over under on the time it takes Ghoolie to make a Retarded rant on Cribbs. I'll go 22 minutes.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Over under on the time it takes Ghoolie to make a Retarded rant on Cribbs. I'll go 22 minutes.

    What would be Retarded about it?

    What has Cribbs done this season?

  • Hey, I see we finally have the right QB in the game!

  • and we score!!

  • Over under on the time it takes Ghoolie to make a Retarded rant on Cribbs. I'll go 22 minutes.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Over under on the time it takes Ghoolie to make a Retarded rant on Cribbs. I'll go 22 minutes.

    Ghoolie is correct. Cribbs is done. Should be cut and sent packing with skrine.

  • Should be able to move the ball in this situation, but that said...

    Once DelRio called off the dogs, McCoy did develop a rhythm.

    Once Colt found the rhythm he relaxed and quit trying to overthrow the ball.

    Once he stopped overthrowing the ball, he looked good.

    His "noodle-arm" looked plenty lively to me... and his release is quicker than Wheezy's...

  • He is a much better passer and player than Weeden. You guys all wrote him off. He hasn't even played year.. new team... everything.

    Piss on all ya'll

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Over under on the time it takes Ghoolie to make a Retarded rant on Cribbs. I'll go 22 minutes.

    What would be Retarded about it?

    What has Cribbs done this season?

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    What would be Retarded about it?

    What has Cribbs done this season?

    I wasn't talking about the actual idea more so than the man posting himself.

  • Panning the Browns sideline I see a lot of smiles. Happy to lose or just happy to be only one game away till the end of the season?

  • Panning the Browns sideline I see a lot of smiles. Happy to lose or just happy to be only one game away till the end of the season?

    @dawg08 said:

    Panning the Browns sideline I see a lot of smiles. Happy to lose or just happy to be only one game away till the end of the season?

    Saw that as well Haden all smiles, doesn't really sit well with me.

  • On the radio post game show they said Richardson was carted off the field after being injured on the McCoy sack.

    They're saying it might be a broken ankle, better an ankle than knee.

  • @dawg08 said:

    Panning the Browns sideline I see a lot of smiles. Happy to lose or just happy to be only one game away till the end of the season?

    Saw that as well Haden all smiles, doesn't really sit well with me.

    @baconhound said:

    Saw that as well Haden all smiles, doesn't really sit well with me.

    They don't care. They know their boss is about to hit the bricks and they get paid either way.

  • It's obvious the browns still have a long way to go.

  • Should be able to move the ball in this situation, but that said...

    Once DelRio called off the dogs, McCoy did develop a rhythm.

    Once Colt found the rhythm he relaxed and quit trying to overthrow the ball.

    Once he stopped overthrowing the ball, he looked good.

    His "noodle-arm" looked plenty lively to me... and his release is quicker than Wheezy's...

    @tour2ma said:

    Should be able to move the ball in this situation, but that said...

    Once DelRio called off the dogs, McCoy did develop a rhythm.

    Once Colt found the rhythm he relaxed and quit trying to overthrow the ball.

    Once he stopped overthrowing the ball, he looked good.

    His "noodle-arm" looked plenty lively to me... and his release is quicker than Wheezy's...

    Mccoy looked terrible. The only reason you're even here is because of Mccoy. He sucks.

  • Should be able to move the ball in this situation, but that said...

    Once DelRio called off the dogs, McCoy did develop a rhythm.

    Once Colt found the rhythm he relaxed and quit trying to overthrow the ball.

    Once he stopped overthrowing the ball, he looked good.

    His "noodle-arm" looked plenty lively to me... and his release is quicker than Wheezy's...

    @tour2ma said:

    Should be able to move the ball in this situation, but that said...

    Once DelRio called off the dogs, McCoy did develop a rhythm.

    Once Colt found the rhythm he relaxed and quit trying to overthrow the ball.

    Once he stopped overthrowing the ball, he looked good.

    His "noodle-arm" looked plenty lively to me... and his release is quicker than Wheezy's...

    So I guess we just call up each team we play the night before the game and ask them to call off the dogs so McCoy can put together a decent game?

    My favorite McCoy passes were the 10 yard square ins that he underthrew by 11 yards.

    @rooster-dick said:

    He is a much better passer and player than Weeden. You guys all wrote him off. He hasn't even played year.. new team... everything.

    Piss on all ya'll

    Are you blind or stupid?