Christmas Haul
-
Merry Christmas everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season and let people post what Browns or Cleveland gear they received. After wars of searching, I finally got my Bernie Kosar jersey! I'm so freaking excited I can hardly stand it. Merry Christmas!
-
OK, so, as long as we are talking about Christmas booty.....here is the difference between men and women:
The big gift my wife got me was a new toilet seat. Yep, and some shirts and some socks.
I got her one of those Keurig coffee makers she has been wanting and a 50" flat screen TV.
But, here is the trade off: I will let her use the toilet seat when she needs it, and in return I will use the coffeemaker and the flat screen TV when I need it.
Fair enough?
-
God why can't I think of gifts like that when shopping for my wife....... Toilet seat....... Damn it
-
God why can't I think of gifts like that when shopping for my wife....... Toilet seat....... Damn it
God why can't I think of gifts like that when shopping for my wife....... Toilet seat....... Damn it
No, she got that for me. Maybe in the future I will have to return the favor.....
"oh, we need a new drain snake....here you are dear, Merry Christmas"
"Oh, we need some toilet paper and napkins" Here you are dear. Merry Christmas. (actually, I did get her napkins this year as a stocking stuffer. Napkins that looked like 100 dollar bills.
Yea, that's it. I will no longer just go out and buy supplies we need or repair items we need, I will get them and gift wrap them"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login