Observations From The Broncos Game
-
I sat front row for the Browns/Broncos game and this is the thing that I noticed more than anything. We need a CB. Brown and Skrine got picked on horribly the entire game. Brown gave up the first two TDs and I believe Skrine gave up the 3rd. We need someone to hold down the CB opposite of Haden. I have nothing but good things about the kid from 'Bama. I say go for him in the draft.
-
CB WILL be the first pick for the browns next draft. milner.
-
Skrine should not be in the league, and Brown is old and slow
-
Still don't think milliner is worth that high of a pick. Try to pick up Talib or FA CB. Use that pick on Jones or BPA
-
I agree. I think that we need to resign Sheldon for a year or two because he is not as bad as some people have made him out to be. He has had some outstanding games this year. I would not ignore free safety either. We have been terribly underskilled at that position for too long. Our linebackers looked slow against the Broncos too. They did not do well in coverage.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login