Everything You Need To Know About Thad "the Champ" Lewis
-
-
There was a fantastic section in Lewis' Wikipedia page entitled " Feud with John Cena" but it was deleted.
It claimed that Lewis challenged John Cena to the WWE title and beat him when the referee couldn't see Cena and assumed Cena didn't show up. Lewis went on to win 12 WWE Championships and then teamed up with Tim Tebow in the WWE Feature Film "First and God" as well as it's sequel "First and God 2: God Willing".
-
I'm excited to see Thad. I thought he showed decent skills... hes as good as if not better then Colt. If he would have been our starter I bet he would be on fire right now! Go Thad!!! Lets watch him beat The Steelers!!!
Final game lets hope Thad doesn't go out with a thud! -
-
Just looking at his Duke highlights, we already know he throws the ball further than Colt and runs faster than Weeds ... so, I'm all in.
In Thad we Trust.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Just looking at his Duke highlights, we already know he throws the ball further than Colt and runs faster than Weeds ... so, I'm all in.
In Thad we Trust.
Zombo
Most 10 year olds can throw further then Colt
-
It's really sad to see your hopes this high. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. But he's a marginal backup at best, and to expect anything other than that is setting yourself up for failure.
-
It's really sad to see your hopes this high. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. But he's a marginal backup at best, and to expect anything other than that is setting yourself up for failure.
It's really sad to see your hopes this high. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. But he's a marginal backup at best, and to expect anything other than that is setting yourself up for failure.
I think everyone is just having fun with the situation. If he does better than Bruce Gradkowski did it's a plus.
I'll take a David Mays-type win.
Zombo
-
Will he do better than Pryor?
-
Will he do better than Pryor?
If Pryor was playing meatchicken, then I'd say Pryor will do better.

-
Guys.... Seriously..... He was signed back off the practice squad for shits sake. He will get killed and look worse than weeden doing it. I'm just hoping we don't lose by 30
-
-
What I know about him is that he looks better than Weeden already!
-
What I know about him is that he looks better than Weeden already!
What I know about him is that he looks better than Weeden already!
and Colt
-
Lewis is playing a good game tonight.
-
@tim-couch-pulls-out said:
1356807463[/url]' post='319737']I don't know about you, but I like the kid. I know it's only one game, but he actually looks like a decent QB as opposed to what we have at 1 and 2. We lose this game it's not because of him.
-
Give it a few more games and you all would be all over him....
-
-
Not a real big difference between the quality of play of Weeden and Thad. Says more about Wheezy than it says about Thaddeus.
-
The fact that anyone is judging this game scares me.
This game was pointless, let's just hope Gordon is 100% come training camp next year
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login