Draft Position
-
When are we taking the Honey Badger?
He is undersized for the NFL.
-
Draft Order from NFL.com.:
1. Chiefs 2-14 .516 S.O.S.
2. Jags 2-14 .539
3. Raiders 4-12 .469
4. Eagles 4-12 .508
5. Lions 4-12 .566
6. Browns 5-11 .508
7. Cards 5-11 .559
8. Bills 6-10 .480
9. Jets 6-10 .512
10. Titans 6-10 .512
11. Chargers 7-9 .457
12. Dolphins 7-9 .500
13. Buccaneers 7-9 .457
14. Panthers 7-9 .516
15. Saints 7-9 .521
16. Rams 7-8-1 .535
17. Steelers 8-8 .465
18. Cowboys 8-8 .523
19. Giants 9-7 .521
20. Bears 10-6 .512
-
Can you imagine him with DQ. These plays are against GOOD teams. We need play makers, I am sick of this drafting for "holes" bullshit.
-
And Te'O doesn't really bring NFL athleticism to the table, which I'm sure players have overcame that before but I'd be weary to pick him.
We've seen players with all the athleticism in the world fail as well, I'm just skeptical on Te'O. He's a hell of a player for sure but idk how he'd translate.
Idc for filling holes either, BPA is the way to go.
-
A 2013 mock draft has us taking DE Bjoern Werner from FSU
-
I'm hoping Millner from Alabama. Get another shutdown CB and we will get those coverage sacks. Of course my argument also works the other way. An increased pass rush will make it easier for CBs to cover.
-
Moore / Te'o are my 1/2. No way both of those are taken before 6.
Of the 5 teams ahead of us:
1. Chiefs QB Geno, obviously
2. Jags DE/OLB
3. Raiders DT - Lotulelei
4. Eagles OT Joeckle, their OL is a wreck
5. Lions S, they were burned repeatedly because of their safeties.
But they draft BPA, so probably whichever of Jones/Moore weren't taken by Jags.
Leaving Te'o to Cleveland.
-
Size doesn't always matter. Look at Russell Wilson. Honey Badger just makes plays. Plus it'd be fucking awesome because we'd all have jerseys that say "Honey Badger" on the back of them.
It matters at cornerback.
-
Jarvis Jones was invisible in the SEC championship game. I think the guy's terribly overrated. I'd be game for getting Teo, DQJ has 2 more years.
-
Jarvis Jones was invisible in the SEC championship game. I think the guy's terribly overrated. I'd be game for getting Teo, DQJ has 2 more years.
Jarvis Jones was invisible in the SEC championship game. I think the guy's terribly overrated. I'd be game for getting Teo, DQJ has 2 more years.
He was? He had 2 sacks and 6 tackles.
-
Jarvis Jones was invisible in the SEC championship game. I think the guy's terribly overrated. I'd be game for getting Teo, DQJ has 2 more years.
He was? He had 2 sacks and 6 tackles.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login