New Coach Discussion
-
Take it for what's worth. Some college guy who is in the know was asked who was the browns future coach on 92.3. And despite what has been said and or rumored to have been said he said without hesitation. Saban.
Unfortunately he didn't even give the Browns, or any other team, an interview. I believe he said he didn't want to return to the NFL at his age. Some coaches just are more successful at the college level. Given his success he is smart to stay at 'Bama.
Unfortunately he didn't even give the Browns, or any other team, an interview. I believe he said he didn't want to return to the NFL at his age. Some coaches just are more successful at the college level. Given his success he is smart to stay at 'Bama.
what if Bama wins 48-0 against ND? what else does he have to prove at the college level?
-
The over under on the obscene amount of money the Browns will throw at Saban tomorrow is $7M per year. I'm taking the over.
-
The over under on the obscene amount of money the Browns will throw at Saban tomorrow is $7M per year. I'm taking the over.
The over under on the obscene amount of money the Browns will throw at Saban tomorrow is $7M per year. I'm taking the over.
$10 million atleast. AND HE WILL STILL SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
-
Unfortunately he didn't even give the Browns, or any other team, an interview. I believe he said he didn't want to return to the NFL at his age. Some coaches just are more successful at the college level. Given his success he is smart to stay at 'Bama.
what if Bama wins 48-0 against ND? what else does he have to prove at the college level?
what if Bama wins 48-0 against ND? what else does he have to prove at the college level?
I agree he probably doesn't have much more to prove. Yet, he already said he wasn't going to leave for the NFL. He didn't enjoy his first stint with the Dolphins, so I just don't see why he would consider taking another NFL job.
The same could be said about NCAA basketball coaches not going to the NBA. Guys like Coach K have no reason to leave...
-
He better make the second.......third..........fourth..............fifth...............and 6th call.
I can't see how anyone would NOT want SABAN.
-
I don't want Saban. The guy can't be trusted and won't be in it for the long haul.
And did you really need to start another thread for this?
-
You have now asked this same question in 3 or 4 threads. Shut up already. Damn.
-
You have now asked this same question in 3 or 4 threads. Shut up already. Damn.
You have now asked this same question in 3 or 4 threads. Shut up already. Damn.
and no none has answered.............
-
Alabama's dominance is more shady recruiting than great coaching, though Saban is a really good coach.
-
Call Saban.... Call Satan.... I don't really give a fuck anymore... We don't have SHURMER
-
Alabama's dominance is more shady recruiting than great coaching, though Saban is a really good coach.
Alabama's dominance is more shady recruiting than great coaching, though Saban is a really good coach.
Alabama's recruiting is way way better then Saban's coaching
It is soooooooooo much easier to recruit, then it is to coach
That's why I want an NFL coach. I want a coach that doesn't have to recruit. But a coach that loves to coach
-
also shady roster management
-
also shady roster management
good thing meatchicken doesn't understand roster management
-
fuck saban that old bitch
-
fuck saban that old bitch
fuck saban that old bitch
4 titles ..................
-
Saban is a top notch recruiter and with the recruiting classes he brings in it makes up for being out coached. The guy could take a shit in the locker room for the first half and let his team clown on their opponent.
Saban is a top notch recruiter and with the recruiting classes he brings in it makes up for being out coached. The guy could take a shit in the locker room for the first half and let his team clown on their opponent.
why cant he do that in the NFL?????????\
the last 3 coaches that the Browns have had couldn't make a halftime adjustment.........................
-
I refuse to believe that Alabama has gotten 4 1st round NFL draft picks at RB in 4 successive years.
-
also shady roster management
good thing meatchicken doesn't understand roster management
good thing meatchicken doesn't understand roster management
do you know what i am talking about or are you just trying to insult michigan in some way?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login