A Change From The Coaching Talk
-
As you all know Gordon left the Pittsburgh game with an ankle injury. I have not been able to find any information on his injury with all the firing/hiring news. Anybody know if it was anything more than a sprain?
-
I follow him on instagram and he seems to be on his feet
-
I follow him on instagram and he seems to be on his feet
I follow him on instagram and he seems to be on his feet
Thanks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login