Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. The Guilt Trip

The Guilt Trip

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
3 Posts 3 Posters 595 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 4k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    my wife dragged me out to this one, and I must say 3 things.....

    1) it only lasts 1.5 hour - but is a snoozer.... but when I was awake I noticed....

    2) Seth Rogen is a whiner.... enuf said

    3) How the hell did they get the makeup to work for Streisand? I mean, her face MUSTVE been aided by computer enhancement!

    in real life she is , what... a 100 years old? and a wrinkled face that looks like the proverbial bad stretch of road? 😆

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      After what Seth Rogen did to the Green Hornet I have made it a policy to NEVER see a Seth Rogen movie.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Zombo Z
        • 8k Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Saw it last night and I too thought it was a snoozer and wondered about her makeup as well.

        There was a lot of time to wonder, The whole movie is just the two of them talking.

        The fact that they shared hotel rooms was creepy.

        I made a deal with the Lady to watch this so that I can watch movies I wanted to see (Django, Lincoln, Silver Linings) on other nights. 15 minutes in we both looked at each other and said "When is something going to happen?"

        Zombo

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate