Hall Of Fame Alma Mater Trivia
-
Here is some simple trivia. I am going to list colleges in which only one single Pro Football Hall of Famer attended. Simply name the Hall of Famer that attended that school. There can only be one answer because only one person went to these schools. Now, I know that it is possible that the HOFers may have attended another school...but these are one hit wonder schools:
1. Wake Forest:
2. Kent St.:
3. Louisville:
4. North Texas St.:
5. Villanova:
6. Wittenberg:
7. Virginia Tech:
8. Texas A&M:
9. Savannah St.:
10. Mississippi Valley St.:
11. John Carroll:
12. Columbia:
13. Dayton:
14. Florida A&M:
15. Harvard:
16. Navy:
17. San Jose St.:
18. Utah:
19. Utah St.:
20. UTEP:
21. Montana St.:
22. Marshall:
23. Marquette:
24. Baylor:
25. BYU:
26. Brown:
27. Cal Poly:
28. Dartmouth:
29. Southern:
30. Toledo:
-
-
Here is some simple trivia. I am going to list colleges in which only one single Pro Football Hall of Famer attended. Simply name the Hall of Famer that attended that school. There can only be one answer because only one person went to these schools. Now, I know that it is possible that the HOFers may have attended another school...but these are one hit wonder schools:
1. Wake Forest:
2. Kent St.:
3. Louisville:
4. North Texas St.:
5. Villanova:
6. Wittenberg:
7. Virginia Tech:
8. Texas A&M:
9. Savannah St.:
10. Mississippi Valley St.:
11. John Carroll:
12. Columbia:
13. Dayton:
14. Florida A&M:
15. Harvard:
16. Navy:
17. San Jose St.:
18. Utah:
19. Utah St.:
20. UTEP:
21. Montana St.:
22. Marshall:
23. Marquette:
24. Baylor:
25. BYU:
26. Brown:
27. Cal Poly:
28. Dartmouth:
29. Southern:
30. Toledo:
Here is some simple trivia. I am going to list colleges in which only one single Pro Football Hall of Famer attended. Simply name the Hall of Famer that attended that school. There can only be one answer because only one person went to these schools. Now, I know that it is possible that the HOFers may have attended another school...but these are one hit wonder schools:
2. Kent St.: Jack Lambert
5. Villanova: Howie Long
7. Virginia Tech:Bruce Smith
9. Savannah St.:Shannon Sharpe
18. Utah: Merlin Olsen
24. Baylor: Mike Singletary
-
your list is VERY incomplete
Alabama A&M John Stallworth
and I will only start there
-
Frank Gastki Auburn
Bethune Cookman..... Larry Little
I could go on and on and on and on
This topic needs to be thought out better
-
-
Zombo said:
He didn't say he was listing them all.
Z
good thing for him
-
louisville Johnny Unitas
can't believe none of you homos knew dat
-
-
2. Kent St.: Jack Lambert
5. Villanova: Howie Long
7. Virginia Tech:Bruce Smith
9. Savannah St.:Shannon Sharpe
18. Utah: Merlin Olsen
24. Baylor: Mike Singletary
Richiswhere: these are all correct except #18
-
your list is VERY incomplete
Alabama A&M John Stallworth
and I will only start there
I never claimed that it was complete...it was just a list of 30 names. I chose a round number to stop at.
-
Frank Gastki Auburn
Bethune Cookman..... Larry Little
I could go on and on and on and on
This topic needs to be thought out better
Frank Gastki Auburn
Bethune Cookman..... Larry Little
I could go on and on and on and on
This topic needs to be thought out better
Again, if you want to run your own quiz, be my guest. As is, why are you second guessing?
I suspect that it is because you actually know nothing on your own.
FYI, Auburn and Bethune-Cookman were not choices. However Gatski is an example of one of those guys who actually attended two different schools. He IS the answer to one of the questions....another school on the list.
-
-
-
-
Larry Wilson is right..but not Steve Young.
oops..typo- I meant 25) BYU= Steve Young, but I see that was answered correctly already before I chimed in...I mistakenly had 25) Southern
-
Interim status on trivia. The following schools have still not been identifies as to what single Pro Football Hall of Fame player attended there:
1. Wake Forest
4. North Texas St.
6. Wittenberg
8. Texas A&M
12. Columbia
13. Dayton
14. Florida A&M
15. Harvard
17. San Jose St.
19. Utah St.
20. UTEP
21. Montana St.
22. Marshall
23. Marquette
26. Brown
27. Cal Poly
28. Dartmouth
29. Southern
30. Toledo
Hint: Included in the above are 6 coaches/administrators
-
Interim status on trivia. The following schools have still not been identifies as to what single Pro Football Hall of Fame player attended there:
1. Wake Forest
4. North Texas St.
6. Wittenberg
8. Texas A&M
12. Columbia
13. Dayton
14. Florida A&M
15. Harvard
17. San Jose St.
19. Utah St.
20. UTEP
21. Montana St.
22. Marshall
23. Marquette
26. Brown
27. Cal Poly
28. Dartmouth
29. Southern
30. Toledo
Hint: Included in the above are 6 coaches/administrators
Interim status on trivia. The following schools have still not been identifies as to what single Pro Football Hall of Fame player attended there:
19. Utah St. Merlin Olsen
Hint: Included in the above are 6 coaches/administrators
-
Interim status on trivia. The following schools have still not been identifies as to what single Pro Football Hall of Fame player attended there:
1. Wake Forest
4. North Texas St.
Mean Joe Greene
6. Wittenberg
8. Texas A&M
12. Columbia
13. Dayton
14. Florida A&M
15. Harvard
17. San Jose St.
Bill Walsh
19. Utah St.
20. UTEP
21. Montana St.
22. Marshall
23. Marquette
26. Brown
27. Cal Poly
28. Dartmouth
29. Southern
Mel Blount
30. Toledo
Hint: Included in the above are 6 coaches/administrators
-
Rich got Olsen right for Utah St.
Zombo got 4/17/29 correct.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login