Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Mock Draft Compilation

Mock Draft Compilation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 9 Posters 749 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Through the Walter Football Database I have checked into what 75 different mock drafts have said about who the Browns are going to draft and here are those numbers:

    16 say it will be Damontre Moore

    11 say Bjoern Werner

    10 say Manti Teo

    10 say Jarvis Jones

    6 say Dee Milliner

    5 say Geno Smith

    4 say Dion Jordan (DE of Oregon)

    3 say Barkevious Mingo

    3 say Chance Warmack

    2 say Sheldon Richardson (DT)

    1 says Keenan Allen

    1 says Johnathan Hankins

    1 says QB Tyler Wilson

    1 says QB Matt Barkley

    1 say OT Star Lutoleilei

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Flyin J Flyin JF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 114 Reputation
      Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Matt Barkley? Tyler Wilson? DT's? Why are idiots who obviously know nothing about our team allowed to make their mocks public?

      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Flyin JF Flyin J

        Matt Barkley? Tyler Wilson? DT's? Why are idiots who obviously know nothing about our team allowed to make their mocks public?

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        XxDaBuckeyexX said:

        Matt Barkley? Tyler Wilson? DT's? Why are idiots who obviously know nothing about our team allowed to make their mocks public?

        Excellent question. I have no answer.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
          • 891 Posts
          • 80 Reputation
          tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

          J 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • tampadawgsT tampadawgs

            Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

            jasont44094 J
            • 225 Posts
            • 4 Reputation
            J jasont44094 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tampadawgs said:

            Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

            Not a chance, and he'll be able to make up ground at the combine if he's numbers are good.

            ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 139 Reputation
              cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I almost just typed I cant wait to see the draft, then I realized that it is fn sad that I am excited for that every year! Regarding Walterfootballs mock database, there are some really shitty guessers out there. The one I love is that we get Keenan Allen because wr is our biggest need!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • cribbs is the man cribbs is the manC
                • 272 Posts
                • 14 Reputation
                cribbs is the manC cribbs is the man wrote on last edited by
                #7

                If we stay at 6 I'd like J. Jones, Damontre Moore, or Werner. If we trade down I like Warmack a lot, Milliner, or Te'o

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  This Dion Jordan is a new name to me....and it seems that his stock is rising quite rapidly.

                  I guess he was The Ducks beast on the pass rush.

                  Any thoughts?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • mdmusch M
                    • 150 Posts
                    • 10 Reputation
                    M mdmusch wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I watched all but one Ducks game this year and Jordan is a great players. He has awesome coverage ability and still in my opinion honestly would be best as an 4-3 Strongside OLB. His pass rush ability is also an asset. He's listed at 6-7, 240 (Combine, he will probably measure at around 6-6, 250, I'd guess) so teams will definitely want to try him out at end. While he would be good there, I believe that would waste one of his best attributes as a coverage linebacker.

                    He is the perfect linebacker to defend against players like Gronk and Jimmy Graham.

                    If the Browns could trade down to the 10 to 15 range, the two guys I would want are Dion Jordan or Ezekial Ansah.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ClevelandBigDawg C
                      • 571 Posts
                      • 8 Reputation
                      C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      My choices right now are still Millner and Jones, and I wouldnt be mad about Moore. I love Keenan Allen and he would definitely help us out, but I think we can shore up our WR core in FA. We do have a lot of money.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • J jasont44094

                        @tampadawgs said:

                        Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

                        Not a chance, and he'll be able to make up ground at the combine if he's numbers are good.

                        ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 9k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @jasont44094 said:

                        Not a chance, and he'll be able to make up ground at the combine if he's numbers are good.

                        You are probably right, but the guy was exposed as a punk against good players.

                        I'll pass until round 4.....we pick pretty high.

                        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate