Skip to content

Mock Draft Compilation

The Browns Board
11 9 749
  • Through the Walter Football Database I have checked into what 75 different mock drafts have said about who the Browns are going to draft and here are those numbers:

    16 say it will be Damontre Moore

    11 say Bjoern Werner

    10 say Manti Teo

    10 say Jarvis Jones

    6 say Dee Milliner

    5 say Geno Smith

    4 say Dion Jordan (DE of Oregon)

    3 say Barkevious Mingo

    3 say Chance Warmack

    2 say Sheldon Richardson (DT)

    1 says Keenan Allen

    1 says Johnathan Hankins

    1 says QB Tyler Wilson

    1 says QB Matt Barkley

    1 say OT Star Lutoleilei

  • Matt Barkley? Tyler Wilson? DT's? Why are idiots who obviously know nothing about our team allowed to make their mocks public?

  • Matt Barkley? Tyler Wilson? DT's? Why are idiots who obviously know nothing about our team allowed to make their mocks public?

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Matt Barkley? Tyler Wilson? DT's? Why are idiots who obviously know nothing about our team allowed to make their mocks public?

    Excellent question. I have no answer.

  • Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

  • Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

    @tampadawgs said:

    Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

    Not a chance, and he'll be able to make up ground at the combine if he's numbers are good.

  • I almost just typed I cant wait to see the draft, then I realized that it is fn sad that I am excited for that every year! Regarding Walterfootballs mock database, there are some really shitty guessers out there. The one I love is that we get Keenan Allen because wr is our biggest need!

  • If we stay at 6 I'd like J. Jones, Damontre Moore, or Werner. If we trade down I like Warmack a lot, Milliner, or Te'o

  • This Dion Jordan is a new name to me....and it seems that his stock is rising quite rapidly.

    I guess he was The Ducks beast on the pass rush.

    Any thoughts?

  • I watched all but one Ducks game this year and Jordan is a great players. He has awesome coverage ability and still in my opinion honestly would be best as an 4-3 Strongside OLB. His pass rush ability is also an asset. He's listed at 6-7, 240 (Combine, he will probably measure at around 6-6, 250, I'd guess) so teams will definitely want to try him out at end. While he would be good there, I believe that would waste one of his best attributes as a coverage linebacker.

    He is the perfect linebacker to defend against players like Gronk and Jimmy Graham.

    If the Browns could trade down to the 10 to 15 range, the two guys I would want are Dion Jordan or Ezekial Ansah.

  • My choices right now are still Millner and Jones, and I wouldnt be mad about Moore. I love Keenan Allen and he would definitely help us out, but I think we can shore up our WR core in FA. We do have a lot of money.

  • @tampadawgs said:

    Manti Teo stock took a MAJOR hit have the championship game last Monday, I would be suprised if he is drafted Top15 in the NFL draft, he might even slip to the second round!!!!

    Not a chance, and he'll be able to make up ground at the combine if he's numbers are good.

    @jasont44094 said:

    Not a chance, and he'll be able to make up ground at the combine if he's numbers are good.

    You are probably right, but the guy was exposed as a punk against good players.

    I'll pass until round 4.....we pick pretty high.