Skip to content

Ratbirds Broncos

The Browns Board
28 16 1.2k
  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This has been a great game. I hate the rat birds as much as anyone else but these refs are calling way too much for a playoff game. The rat birds have had some bad calls. I understand you can call those penalties. But cmon its the playoffs. This new era sissy ball is getting ridiculous.

  • This has been a great game. I hate the rat birds as much as anyone else but these refs are calling way too much for a playoff game. The rat birds have had some bad calls. I understand you can call those penalties. But cmon its the playoffs. This new era sissy ball is getting ridiculous.

    runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @usfbrown said:

    This has been a great game. I hate the rat birds as much as anyone else but these refs are calling way too much for a playoff game. The rat birds have had some bad calls. I understand you can call those penalties. But cmon its the playoffs. This new era sissy ball is getting ridiculous.

    I agree about the refs, enough of the ticky tack penalties.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #3

    This has been a great game. I like/hate both teams.

  • thenew23T thenew23 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Never liked Manning, but I have to admit he is fun to watch especially in the playoffs

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #5

    That throw by Flacco was damn nice. This is a crazy game!

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Bad call not to let Manning pass on that last third and long they had. How Fox didn't let him go for it... not good.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #7

    It's about time for the Donkeys to have a playoff game loss with a name.......How about The Bomb? 😆

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Had to breeak from game with what I thought was a Bronco win.

    Man, was I surprised when I got home from dropping son off at mid school dance.

  • It's about time for the Donkeys to have a playoff game loss with a name.......How about The Bomb? 😆

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @d-bone said:

    It's about time for the Donkeys to have a playoff game loss with a name.......How about The Bomb? 😆

    Ya know what? it was nice to see the Donkeys lose a playoff heart breaker at home in the waning seconds with a freaking miracle play for a change. Just call it "The Catch". But wish it hadn't been the Ratbirds who delivered the coupe de grace.

    Now I fear a repeat of the Bus Bettis "road to the SB", aided and abetted by crap officiating to give "The Little Criminal" his Lombardi on the way out. .

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I've gotta admit it was a little nice seeing the 'old browns' whatever pansy bird band theyre calling themselves these days finally stick one to those horse fuckers in Denver. Does Cleveland no good, but it wasn't lost on me.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    hey we can all agree on one thing.....you gotta hate both teams if you're a browns fan

    BUT

    at least the shitty birds have some tie to us on a maybe 'good/sad' note.

    MEANWHILE the fucking broncos can go fuck themselves. the drive. the drive 2. too bad elway didn't get his knees all bent up like all the new 'running' QBs get Fd nowadays. unless you're a half arab/jew/spic like colon colonstonpak who's obvioulsy got some alien invisible shield around him. yes the dude is amazing and does everything right and if he we're a brown i'd be dancing down the hallway with a pickle. BUT fuck the NFC, FUCK harbaugh (cuz he won't coach here) and fuck every west coast team ever to play the game. i was hoping to see a browns player in disguise as a packer on the sideline (cuz god knows that defense just sucks azz) and do a woody hayes stiff arm on the nikkle.

    EXCEPT

    the almighy seahags who are going to march 'on' lynch into atlanta and fuck up some dirty black ass bird tomorrows. and their streak of non-playoff wins will continue.

    lock of the weekend.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Baltimore or not, as long as a AFC north team in in, I'll root for them.

    On the NFC side, got to pull for the Falcons being the closest team to where I live.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I think there's a very clear argument that Peyton manning is one of the most overrated QBs of our time. Talent wise he's off the charts but just can't win the big games.

  • I think there's a very clear argument that Peyton manning is one of the most overrated QBs of our time. Talent wise he's off the charts but just can't win the big games.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @jrb12711 said:

    I think there's a very clear argument that Peyton manning is one of the most overrated QBs of our time. Talent wise he's off the charts but just can't win the big games.

    Thats about as dumb a statement as one could make. One man does not win or lose a game by himself. I think Peyton is as good as they come.Is it his fault the defense gave up TD's? The Broncos were winning despite John Fox's mediocrity as a head coach...theres a reason Elway doesnt let him call the offensive plays.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I think there's a very clear argument that Peyton manning is one of the most overrated QBs of our time. Talent wise he's off the charts but just can't win the big games.

    Thats about as dumb a statement as one could make. One man does not win or lose a game by himself. I think Peyton is as good as they come.Is it his fault the defense gave up TD's? The Broncos were winning despite John Fox's mediocrity as a head coach...theres a reason Elway doesnt let him call the offensive plays.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @nickers said:

    Thats about as dumb a statement as one could make. One man does not win or lose a game by himself. I think Peyton is as good as they come.Is it his fault the defense gave up TD's? The Broncos were winning despite John Fox's mediocrity as a head coach...theres a reason Elway doesnt let him call the offensive plays.

    So it's not Peyton's fault he threw into crowded coverage for a pick six? It wasn't his fault that when it came down to winning time in OT he threw across his body (something they teach you in middle school not to do) and set up the ravens to win? A QB's legacy in winning and losing in the playoffs no matter the talent and he's consistently proven not to be clutch. Ask Dan Marino or Jim Kelly about that. Talent wise he is hands down the best QB in the NFL, but in the end it comes down to winning and losing.

  • I think there's a very clear argument that Peyton manning is one of the most overrated QBs of our time. Talent wise he's off the charts but just can't win the big games.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @jrb12711 said:

    I think there's a very clear argument that Peyton manning is one of the most overrated QBs of our time. Talent wise he's off the charts but just can't win the big games.

    Overrated? I partially agree. I certainly have Tom Brady well above him. But he's by no means anything other than great

  • @nickers said:

    Thats about as dumb a statement as one could make. One man does not win or lose a game by himself. I think Peyton is as good as they come.Is it his fault the defense gave up TD's? The Broncos were winning despite John Fox's mediocrity as a head coach...theres a reason Elway doesnt let him call the offensive plays.

    So it's not Peyton's fault he threw into crowded coverage for a pick six? It wasn't his fault that when it came down to winning time in OT he threw across his body (something they teach you in middle school not to do) and set up the ravens to win? A QB's legacy in winning and losing in the playoffs no matter the talent and he's consistently proven not to be clutch. Ask Dan Marino or Jim Kelly about that. Talent wise he is hands down the best QB in the NFL, but in the end it comes down to winning and losing.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @jrb12711 said:

    So it's not Peyton's fault he threw into crowded coverage for a pick six? It wasn't his fault that when it came down to winning time in OT he threw across his body (something they teach you in middle school not to do) and set up the ravens to win? A QB's legacy in winning and losing in the playoffs no matter the talent and he's consistently proven not to be clutch. Ask Dan Marino or Jim Kelly about that. Talent wise he is hands down the best QB in the NFL, but in the end it comes down to winning and losing.

    Yes.Lest we forget the man owns a SB ring...Wich is something weve been trying to acquire since 1966.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Can't root for the flyin' rats unless they play the Squeelers.

    Couldn't root for the Squeelers even if they were playing against Osama Bin Laden, Manson, Hitler and the Devil.....

    Sorry.

    Don't really like any bird teams.

    WSS

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #19

    manning and elway look like they came from the same stable.

    fucking horse face cunts.

  • I've gotta admit it was a little nice seeing the 'old browns' whatever pansy bird band theyre calling themselves these days finally stick one to those horse fuckers in Denver. Does Cleveland no good, but it wasn't lost on me.

    The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I've gotta admit it was a little nice seeing the 'old browns' whatever pansy bird band theyre calling themselves these days finally stick one to those horse fuckers in Denver. Does Cleveland no good, but it wasn't lost on me.

    I thought the same yesterday after the game.

    It's no consolation to us but it was entertaining to watch.

    I still hate Art Modell, but that "Art" sticker on the jerseys meant something to the game.